PDA

View Full Version : Ets

CB
08-19-2005, 03:29 PM
I finally got around to starting my bottle of ETS about 2 weeks ago. No more DOMS since taking it and I have been pushing through my workouts much harder even while in a caloric deficit. I also notice the effects of deeper and more refreshing sleep which I am sure has contributed to my improved recovery time. The most notable thing I might add, is that since starting the ETS, my lower back injury (which I sustained in Feb 2005) seems to be improving greatly. There is significantly less pain now, and this has helped me to have more quality workouts. Good stuff!

chris mason
08-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Exactly!

We are going to be running some magazine ads very soon featuring ETS. We just need to get the word out so more people can experience its benefits!

CB
08-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Feel free to use my review/testimonial if you want to.

chris mason
08-19-2005, 07:11 PM
Sweet, thanks!

Daniel, put this baby in the testimonials section!

CB
08-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Sweet, thanks!

Daniel, put this baby in the testimonials section!

LOL!

Hatred
08-20-2005, 11:52 AM
I have to agree with the DOMS.
While they haven't been eliminated altogether; I have them for a shorter period of time. I have also been sleeping better as well come to think of it....huh weird.
My most notable experience thus far has been with my right shoulder. I injured it much like I did a few years ago. This time I recovered in a week as opposed to a month and a half. I am sure the injury was not as severe but it sure felt the same.
It's a good product Chris.

chris mason
08-20-2005, 02:08 PM
Thanks man!

This sounds like b.s., but isn't. I only released the product because I thought it was so amazing. You can ask Daniel, when I first spoke to him about the effects I sounded like a kid at Christmas. I was INCREDIBLY excited!

CB
08-20-2005, 06:05 PM
No B.S. here. Over the years I have dumped some good money on crappy, hyped up, and sometimes foul tasting supplements. Now I only spend on quality supps, which yours are. Wish you guys would have come out with this and Nitrean a few years ago...lol!

phatmike
08-22-2005, 03:58 PM
Civboy,

You bring up a great point about the benefits of ETS while in a caloric deficit. I have been training with a caloric deficit since around January (have lost over 45 pounds). I was really starting to feel the effects of calorie restriction, and couldn't recover worth a damn. My training was suffering, and I was having to take more recovery days than I really wanted to.

After trying ETS, I was able to recover much faster, and some joint pain that I was having was relieved.

I think that ETS and Thermocin are "must haves" to anybody dropping below maintenance calories.

That being said, I can't wait until November when I get to start bulking. Can't wait to see how my recovery and lifts benefit from both additional cals and ETS.

IdaMAN
08-23-2005, 12:10 PM
I just can't wait til mine arrives so I can start it! Hoping it will be in today.