PDA

View Full Version : my bulking diet

BFirkin
08-24-2005, 08:30 AM
i know gaining weight is a small process but didnt think this slow i think i have everything in order pls critique and can someone estimate my cals?

meal 1: vitamans and a bowl of whole wheat whole grain oatmeal the plain kind

meal 2: protien shake and creatine

workout

meal 3 protien shake

meal 4 good sized portion of mixed vegies and brown rice and over a half a pound of steak.

meal 5 good sized portion of mixed vegies and brown rice and over a half a pound of steak.

meal 6 good sized portion of mixed vegies and brown rice and over a half a pound of steak.
meal 7 protien shake
thats what i have for now i used to take and only reason im taking it now is because i ran out was weight gainer 2200 gold in between those steak meals somewhere. im gonig to go back on it here really soon so thats 8 meals total sometimes i eat more in the mourning like toast eggs and other stuff instead of oatmeal but close enough any help would be appreciated.

Mik
08-24-2005, 09:49 AM
I suggest tracking your calories at www.fitday.com

You should include some carbs post workout.

Mr. ?
08-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Just a suggestion and I am speaking from personal experience here. Drop the weight gainer supplement. You will find that those products are made up of mostly sugar. I use to take them and the weight I gained was fat. Makes sense, eat sugar get fat :p Spend your money on a good MRP (Meal Replacement Powder). They are low in sugar and have an adequate amount of protein in them. You can add ingredients to make your own "weight gainer" shakes. Try adding Natty Peanutbutter or oatmeal... You will be eating healthier and not spending money unnecessarily. Just a thouhgt.