PDA

View Full Version : WBB1 Routine Journal(Skinny to big hopefully)

Thorongil
08-24-2005, 06:30 PM
Hi all this is my first post and ive been skulking around here and have finally decided to register and start an online journal. I am currently just starting the WWB1 routine and due to general praise of the routine i have high hope for the future. Just to let you lot know this is my starting stats

Height: 5ft10
Weight:around 145 pounds(I say around because two different scales ive used give me variations of 7 pounds very weird)
I did the Chest/Back routine yesterday( Its 1am but whos counting?) and ive gota say i felt damn sore for the last day so hopefully a decent sign of success :)
This is the weights i started off with for my chest routine(forgot to record back)

Bench press : 70lbs 2sets 12 reps (im going to make it heaver next time)

Incline dumbell press: 30lbs per dumbell 2sets 12 reps(will adjust weight)

Dips: cant do dont know how to move my pull up bar to a suitable position

Chinups: 2sets 5 reps(pathetic i know)

Deadlifts: cant remember

Barbell rows: cant remember

Shrugs: cant remember

I get around 8-9 hours of sleep a day and eat very well considering all my friends eat crap i wont eat because of high risk of food poisoning and liver failure( and they wonder why theyre weak)

Its quite funny actually because when i was younger i was one of the weakests kids in my class now all my friends stand in awe of my lifting power
(yes i know i dont lift that heavy but im considerably stronger and faster than all my friends)not to sound to self centred or anything.

Ive been lifting weights since i was 12but didnt knowwhat to do at all untill recently(biceps curls every day light weight high reps... lol)

Btw i owe this website for teaching me the importance of diet and for that im greatful(sp?)

Cant be bothered to carry on typing my eyes are sagging so goodnight all and wish me luck for my bulking workout (Im gona need it).

I will update tommorow on my leg day.

P.S tips are appreciated

See ya
Thorongil

MM
08-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Oh man, you're 14!

Eat tons of food, do WBB1, rest, and you'll get HUGE.

Canadian Crippler
08-24-2005, 06:35 PM
Did you just say "bad" foods cause food poisoning and liver problems, thus weakening individuals?

MM
08-24-2005, 06:36 PM
Dude. Eat it. Unless it's like pig lard. Otherwise, eat it.

Thorongil
08-25-2005, 03:50 AM
well one of my friends eats 2 tubs of ice cream a week(every week sometimes more) but i eat a hell of alot but its a clean diet
(btw about the food thing i was only joking to emphasise the crap my friends eat)

ksw3153
11-04-2005, 12:56 PM
wow man, when I was 14, I didn't even know what diet meant, and I was ALL OVER that ice cream! tuttut

Chinups: 2sets 5 reps(pathetic i know)

I wouldn't worry too much about that, I can't do many more than that, although that might just mean it sucks to be me. :cry:

good luck man, and keep eating!

Thorongil
11-04-2005, 03:09 PM
hey dude hoping you,d drop by!!!! but this is my old journal lol. my one is above this one now.But appreciate :)

P.s about the chins they were underhand grip not the normal ones now i can do 10 of them but the ones described in the exxrx directory are SO hard with arms fully extended n evrything i can only do bout 3 of them!!