PDA

View Full Version : Bulking diet

Chris Rodgers
12-20-2001, 11:41 AM
This is the diet I am going to start in January. I will be looking to put on about 20-25 lbs or so in about a 3-4 month period. Here's what it will look like on the different days:

Mon, Wed, Fri-training days
Meal 1(pre-workout)- 2 scoops of N-large, 1 plain bagel, Vit C,E, Multi, water

Meal 2(post-workout)-3 scoops of ultra fuel(75 gm carb malto/dextrose mix), 1.5 scoops of whey, creatine, ALA, water

Meal 3- 7 eggs(2 yolks), 1 cup of oats, water

Meal 4- Hamburger on Whole wheat, water

Meal 5- same as 4

Meal 6- Chicken or turkey, peanuts, water

Meal 7- Whatever my family has for dinner(500-600 cals worth), multi, water

Meal 8- 6 eggs(1 yolk), almonds, water

Tuesday, Thursday- school days

Meal 1-7 eggs(2 yolks), 1 cup of oats, Vit C, E, multi, ALA, creatine, water

Meal 2- Protein bar, 1-2 slices of whole wheat bread, water

Meal 3- hamburger on whole wheat bread, water

Meal 4- same as 3

Meal 5- Chicken or turkey, peanuts, water

Meal 6- Whatever my family has for dinner(500-600 cals worth), multi, water

Meal 7- 6 eggs(1 yolk), almonds, water

Saturday

Meal 1- 7 eggs(2 yolks), 1 cup of oats, Vit C, E, multi, ALA, creatine, water

Meal 2- 1.5 scoops of whey, 1 plain bagel, water

Meal 3- Hamburger on whole wheat, water

Meal 4- same as 3

Meal 5- Whatever my family has for dinner(500-600 cals worth), multi, water

Meal 6- Chicken or turkey, peanuts, water

Meal 7- 6 eggs(1 yolk), almonds, water

Sunday will be a free day for the most part, but won't be out of hand. All days will equal between 3,100-3,900 depending on the day. Any thoughts, anything stick out that looks bad? Should I maybe add some antioxidants to the last meal of the day, especially since I am not much on veggies? Thanks

beercan
12-20-2001, 11:49 AM
I'd think twice about back to back burgers man, it'll make you sick of them.

So just flip flop the chicken or turkey with one of the burgers, and I'd also have some brown rice or somethin with the poultry.

Ummm, also buy whole wheat bagels, no sence having the sugar of the white ones unless you have to. Thomas makes them. They're good.

I also reckon you could bring a tuna sandwitch with you to school instead of the protein bar.

I used to break out a big tub of tuna and brown rice despite getting looks from the wiggers in my class and the teachers.

PS sunday is BK day lol

Looks good otherwise.

gino
12-20-2001, 12:00 PM
Ditto everything beercan said - right on the money.

Well...except for one thing - sunday is BK AND TACO BELL day...

lol

oh, and dominos, ben & jerrys, etc, etc...

Stick to the diet the rest of the week though. I gained 20 lbs of good weight the last time I bulked.

12-20-2001, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by LATMAN
Mon, Wed, Fri-training days
Meal 1(pre-workout)- 2 scoops of N-large, 1 plain bagel, Vit C,E, Multi, water

Meal 2(post-workout)-3 scoops of ultra fuel(75 gm carb malto/dextrose mix), 1.5 scoops of whey, creatine, ALA, water

nothing serious, but why not take your vits and multi post-workout to take advantage of the insulin spike? you lose a lot of vitamins and minerals during work outs.

I often take 1g C before my workout, then another 1g C, along with E and multi post-workout.

Wizard
12-20-2001, 01:48 PM
Ditto what 'can said,add a tablespoon of flaxseed,eat some salmon every now and then and you'are gonna be a big mofo. :D

DumbbellTosser
12-20-2001, 04:37 PM
I agree with Beercan and these guys.

I used to break out a big tub of tuna and brown rice despite getting looks from the wiggers in my class and the teachers.

That's so funny to me because I would get looks like that too. So I would agree, bring in cans or containers of food to class and don't give a rat's ass about what anybody thinks. They'll stare at you because they can't understand how dedicated you are to your diet. And I hate Wiggers!!!!! LOL

the doc
12-20-2001, 04:39 PM
bring peanut butter to class... smells better than tuna...
lol

DumbbellTosser
12-20-2001, 08:24 PM
I used to bring the whole jar of peanut butter and eat it with a spoon. Now that gets weird looks from people!!!

Orange357
12-20-2001, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by DumbbellTosser
They'll stare at you because they can't understand how dedicated you are to your diet. And I hate Wiggers!!!!! LOL

:nod:

Reinier
12-21-2001, 05:47 AM
i think i gained about 15 good pounds and 7.5 lbs bad stuff.

(august to first days of december)