PDA

View Full Version : New pics

RMW USMC
08-26-2005, 06:37 PM
Left is from yesterday, right side is from September 2004. I enlisted in the Corps in October arrived at Parris Island January 2nd 2005.

I've done a lot of lifting since about May, I've finally been able to dedicate the right amount of time and I've been hooked on AtLargeNutrition products. Been having 4 servings of Opticen everyday, also on Thermocin, Multi-Plus, just started ALN's Creatine today. I strictly use and will continue to only use At Large Nutrition products.

I really want to cut down my body fat percentage but build as much lean muscle as possible. Any estimations on body fat percentage? Most PITA is the fat in the abdomen area.

Ignore my cheesy sunglasses. I was at the beach house about to go to the beach. Those pics are from last week.

Any advice from here? I can bench press 225lbs, and leg press 250lbs. I know thats probably really weak for all of you but thats incredible for me considering I was extremely out of shape only a year ago almost to the exact day. I was 200lbs in September 04 and now I am 160-165lbs. I was as low as 140lbs while I was at Parris Island. I am 5'9".

RMW USMC
08-27-2005, 08:38 AM
Anybody?

HILL
08-27-2005, 09:06 AM
dont really no what yu want uve done well loosing alot of weight. i am not very good at guessing bodyfat if i were u id eat up count the calories and do a slow bulk

Gabrielle
08-27-2005, 09:17 AM
it all depends on your personal goals. You look decently lean, but it is all up to how you want to look. You could stay the same weight, lose some fat and gain some muscle or you could slow bulk. Good luck on your goals

RMW USMC
08-29-2005, 01:22 PM
I really want to lose fat at my current weight, gain muscle and probably do a slow bulk. Does anyone have any input as to what my current body fat percentage is?

Wierz
08-29-2005, 01:38 PM
I would guess between 11-13%

zimbo
08-29-2005, 04:34 PM
I would guess you're at about 16-18% BF.

--Steve

sh0es
08-29-2005, 05:31 PM
you look good man, if i were ya i'de work on that chest....and start hitting up those squats....to tone up i like to compliment weight lifting with some running and push ups

i thank you for your service and hope you enjoy it
Semper Fi

RMW USMC
08-29-2005, 05:34 PM
you look good man, if i were ya i'de work on that chest....and start hitting up those squats....to tone up i like to compliment weight lifting with some running and push ups
Thanks I do run a 3-4 miles at a time two times a week and thats way down from what I used to do.

Never really did squats so I guess I am going to have to start doing that. Yeah I really trying to grow size in my chest.

chris mason
08-29-2005, 05:47 PM
I think your devotion to AtLarge is absolutely awesome!

Keep up the hard work!

RMW USMC
08-29-2005, 05:53 PM
I think your devotion to AtLarge is absolutely awesome!

Keep up the hard work!
Hey thanks Chris I appreciate it. I'm going to be ordering more Opticen pretty soon as well as multi-plus, starting to run low on supplies ha.