PDA

View Full Version : recommend me some breakfast foods - bulking

russ
08-28-2005, 04:55 PM
hey everyone,

unfortunatley, due to work and going away, and the gym i goto shortening it's hours for juniors, I haven't got to work out like at all this summer (7 times)
It's a big shame, however I was playing rugby all summer so I stayed lean and kept up great cardio. But I haven't put on any muscle. It's time to pump up.

Im just entering grade 11 this year, before school ended I was working out with a solid routine. I'm about 5'9 and 145 pounds. As soon as school starts (sept 6 for me), I'm going to be using my school's weightroom 3 times a week, and am going to start eating hardy breakfastes every morning. That's one of my problems, I never seem to eat a big enough breakfast, time to change.

So Can you guys recommend me some simple to make/high protein/high carb
breakfastes - other than eggs, pancakes, and pb&j sandwiches.

I plan to bulk a **** load this year, and am going to keep a steady workout/diet routine.

I will also be playing football, which is practices monday - thursday, and games friday. so I'll be getting into shape well.

thanks

russ
08-28-2005, 04:57 PM
and im probably gonna start doing more shakes - protein & carb powder, greens+ transform, flax seed oil... and i take protein/carb/l-glutamine shakes after workouts

getfit
08-28-2005, 04:59 PM
oats toss in a scoop of whey,banana,flax seeds,honey well that's what i have for breakfast!

protein waffles are good as well!

endoplasm
08-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Make yourself an Egg McMuffin-

1. Fry some breakfast sausage (can use turkey sausage if you want lean) in a pan
2. Fry/scramble/however you like an egg in the grease (drain as you see fit)
3. put it on an english muffin (whole wheat is available) with cheese if desired to make a sandwich. Toast muffin and melt cheese on half when egg almost done
4. Eat, repeat if necessary

Shao-LiN
08-28-2005, 08:28 PM
Steak and eggs...mmm....

cphafner
08-28-2005, 08:36 PM
I generally mix up a shake (nlarge, whey, oats, and olive oil), then follow up with oatmeal and a shake (nlarge, whey) at work. I believe in 2 of each meal.

zimbo
08-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Get some protein powder and make a frosty shake. Down it with some wheat toast with natural peanut butter. Add a bowl of grape nuts cereal. If you're still hungry, eat a cup of cottage cheese with fresh strawberries.

--Steve

CiteCollegiale
08-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Steak and eggs...mmm....

This is a king's breakfast definately my favorite

Shao-LiN
08-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Yes...also a late night favorite whenever I'm wandering around the Las Vegas strip at 2 in the morning =P.

bigedge
08-28-2005, 10:27 PM
scrambled eggs for me - 3 or 4 eggs, grated cheese, half a tomato, milk mix it all up really well and stick it in the frypan

Optimum08
08-28-2005, 10:32 PM
a 2 scooper nitrean shake with skim milk, 2 fried eggs, a sausage patty, 2 pieces of toast and butter...delish...(im on a bulk/maintain during this football season)