PDA

View Full Version : ADD Medine effecting Diet

SteveRaiken
08-31-2005, 01:47 PM
Hey i just started my senior year in high school and i have a really hard time staying still and concentraing in school, so i got a.d.d medicinne for school and it helps me concentrate. But the side effects are nautiousness and No appetite at all... i feel like im always Full. The thing is im bulking up and theres no way to put food in my body. I dont know what to do! i have no problem shoving 4000 calories in my body on a regular day but on this medine( efedimine) i have no appetitie i could hardly put down 2000. I dont know what to do.... I need to pass school but i need to get big also?? anyone have any advice please...!

Built
08-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Is this Ritalin or Dex? Or something else?

Is it time-release?

HILL
08-31-2005, 04:02 PM
liquad diet might help loadsa of high calorie shakes

waynis
08-31-2005, 04:28 PM
You should try GABA and a B-complex for your ADD. Along with diet you can controll it pretty well. Threw out highschool I could never pay attention. then after highschool I found this supplement GABA and all the sudden I can concentrate and feel more relaxed socially. Noticed no negative side effects from gaba.

SteveRaiken
08-31-2005, 07:06 PM
thanx for the info waynis im going to look into that..... im taking ephediamine too be exact... its making me feel really nervous too and its gaving me major anxiety.... i got to get of this stuff or lower the dosage..

waynis
08-31-2005, 07:32 PM
thanx for the info waynis im going to look into that..... im taking ephediamine too be exact... its making me feel really nervous too and its gaving me major anxiety.... i got to get of this stuff or lower the dosage..

might be too much for u. I hate that feeling of something making me nervous or anxiety. That's the worse for ADD people. Avoid caffiene if you don't already. any stimulants will make u nervous most likely.

Built
09-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Get the stuff that ISN'T time-release so you can control when you get the effect, and take the lowest dose you can.