PDA

View Full Version : started my diet.....

BossHawg02
09-08-2005, 07:25 PM
man I started my diet the other day....Its goin fine...am I suppose to meet the calorie numbers....I'm eating the right amouts and all....will it hurt me if my calorie numbers are lower but my protein intake is fine......my main concern is losing the weight to be faster on the football field....like 30-4o pounds.........and am is it aight to drink 100% juice??? like apple or orange.....dont wanna mess up the diet.....

HILL
09-09-2005, 12:26 PM
dnt eat anything u will be lighter,faster and much better.

This is a seriouse site if you want your questions answerd and peoples advice/help ask sensible questions and make sense. the above is just a load of rubbish

zimbo
09-09-2005, 12:49 PM
I'm assuming you're a young guy who wants to lose some body fat without losing too much muscle. In that case, you want to continue to lift heavy, religiously watch your protein and good fats intake, and make sure you don't drop too many calories. It's arguably better to lose 1 pound a week in your case than to lose two or three over the same time period. Too much weight too fast = lost muscle.

If you've met your protein and good fats requirements for the day and you're still short on calories, a glass of juice won't hurt. But most people would recommend something with more complex carohydrates like wheat toast (perhaps with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter).

If you're doing lots of exercising (football practice, etc) make sure you're including that when you calculate how many calories you're burning each day, obviously.

--Steve

BossHawg02
09-11-2005, 07:49 PM
no ty hill....im serious....just didnt kno how to ask that ? dont have to an A** about it, just a newbie to this dieting thing

HILL
09-12-2005, 10:26 AM
newb or not i would have happily gave you my opinions and tried to answere if it had made sense re read it yourself its not one question but 4 or 5 together making little sense thats all and all you questions may be answered using the search function