PDA

View Full Version : lowest weight?

accuFLEX
09-09-2005, 06:08 AM
I was thinking about what i was doing last year to lose weight....
i was working my ass off and not eating enough food

I lost around 2lbs a week for like 20 weeks total of 32 lbs. I went from 222lbs to 190lbs. Anyway, when i got to 190lbs....i couldn't lose any more weight. I was stuck

I wanted to know. Was that the lowest my body would go? Im about to start a cut now and get to 195lbs (203 now) and like, i dont want to feel like i did when i was 190...tired

FatBBQ
09-09-2005, 08:39 AM
I've dieted like that a few times... you're always tired because you should only be losing .5-1lb a week. I've had some of those 2-3 lb loss per week, and you're tired because you eat almost no food; no carbs, no protein, no nothin'... It feels good to lose the weight, but then jump on and eat more healthy. I lost a lot by eatting very little, and now I'm on the way to lifting/eatting right to lose the last 5 lbs or so .5-1lb a week. Eatting more meat and a couple hundred more calories is nice. People always say Cuttin' is hard, but after you've had those 2-3lbs loss per week, like 1,000 cals in food... a cut the -real- way feels like cheating all the time ^^.

Manveet
09-09-2005, 10:10 AM
How many calories were you eating before?

extremely low calories + exercise = you feeling tired most of the time.

Try a more moderate approach this time around.