PDA

View Full Version : DIET During Chistmas.. ?

MonStar1023
12-22-2001, 10:53 AM
Whats everyone doing with their diet over Christmas? Its going to be really hard to stick with it so were going to have to inspire one another to stick to our diets..

:cool::cool:

CBates
12-22-2001, 11:51 AM
My diet is already f@cked up. I went off my diet yesterday and going back on the day after Christmas. But I don't have that much body fat to begin with so it's not going to hurt me too bad. Probably just set me back maybe a week or two. Oh well, this sh!t taste really good.. pie, cake, candy, pizza, yum....

MonStar1023
12-22-2001, 11:56 AM
CBates-
Yeah once Im off boy I am off for good. I am doin this NHE Eating Plan and you start with a week of ~under 20g carbs which I finished today so theres no way Im ******* it up. This week sucked!

Tryska
12-22-2001, 12:57 PM
inspirate??

my diet will be what it usually is. i'm gonna be with my folks and my mamma will spoil me. (to make up for the years of hell during childhood, of course) spoiling em will consist of making all my favorite foods. thankfully all my favorite foods fall into the low glucose carb category. :D

CBates
12-22-2001, 01:32 PM
Well, all I know is that I'm forgetting everything that I learned about dieting for the next 4 days and eating everything that looks good that comes into my site.. I can see it now, when I step on the scales after Christmas I'm going to break be over 200 pounds.. Oh well, nothing a good ECA stack can't help within a week or two, or five.

Jane
12-22-2001, 01:41 PM
me too cb. Hell, im finishing up my years living at home, i better enjoy my grandmas kicka** russian food while i can. Besides, shes an old lady...gotta grab the food while its still here. jk ;)

Orange357
12-22-2001, 06:52 PM
The holidays will be good for i have been bulking for about 3 weeks and havent put on a pound:(

Pup
12-23-2001, 03:53 AM
I'm gonna try to stick to the diet overall, with the exception of christmas eve/day and of course new years eve in which i will be consuming large portions of alcoholic beverages :D

Wizard
12-23-2001, 06:02 AM
I'm gonna eat everything I want to and I won't gain even 1g. of fat.I'll just have restricted portions and will eat well balanced foods.
Well,there's always one exception:boozing :alcoholic :D

syntekz
12-23-2001, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Orange357
The holidays will be good for i have been bulking for about 3 weeks and havent put on a pound:(

That wouldn't be bulking than, would it? :p

IceRgrrl
12-23-2001, 06:29 AM
I don't diet during the holidays...though I don't go completely nuts and eat everything in sight either. I guess I just stick to my plan before/after and enjoy the holiday treats.

And I agree with Jane...I can't resist those ethnic treats at Christmas!

Allie
12-23-2001, 08:53 AM
For once I have REAL food, I plan on eating all I can :) I'm only home from school for two and a half weeks, so I'm taking full advantage of all of the yummy food :)

Since I have been home, I have actually been doing better, more water, less salt, less carbs, more protein (mom actually got me to eat red meat :eek: )

Spiderman
12-23-2001, 10:33 AM
Your mom got you to eat Red MEAT? *falls out of chair*. :eek: Ok... don't worry...dont' panic allie. You're gonna be fine.. I'm sure its all through your system by now. hehehe ;)

Diet during Christmas...hmmm... *scratches head*. Well, since I ate like crap when I went on vacation, I"ll try to be as good as possible while at home for break... I can't garuantee myself anything though...lol.

Orange357
12-23-2001, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by syntekz

That wouldn't be bulking than, would it? :p

shut up.:mad:

notSoBig Guy
12-23-2001, 12:55 PM
You people are crazy. Usually the last 3 weeks of December is the time where I just eat what I want, when I want. Yesterday I tipped the scale at 218 lbs. and hard, the heaviest I've ever been. With all the crap I'll be eating in the next week or two, I should add a little flab to my gut. I tend to eat a lot of food, but not a lot of junk food.

By the way, I don't train the last 2 weeks of the year, I need the recovery.

MonStar1023
12-23-2001, 02:15 PM
I guess I did the same thing..

I took around 2-3 weeks off from dieting and working out around a week ago. Damn I am glad to be back into it!!

Hot Shot
12-23-2001, 06:21 PM
i will eat whatever I want until dec 26

IceRgrrl
12-23-2001, 06:25 PM
Since I have most of the month of January off, I use that as a time to really set my routine/diet/goals for the upcoming year. It seems like getting off to a good start creates an inertia that carries me through the year...

Orange357
12-23-2001, 06:27 PM
icer so your not gonna indulge even a litlle??

IceRgrrl
12-23-2001, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by IceRgrrl
I don't diet during the holidays...though I don't go completely nuts and eat everything in sight either. I guess I just stick to my plan before/after and enjoy the holiday treats.

Oh yes...I will definitely indulge...and have been over the past few days at my parents' house. My mom spends two or three weeks before Christmas cooking and baking---I can't let her down ;)

Allie
12-23-2001, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Spiderman
Your mom got you to eat Red MEAT? *falls out of chair*. :eek:

LOL I know, last time I had red meat was in September LOL Never really kept track of it