PDA

View Full Version : Hard As Heck

Skillz
09-16-2005, 07:51 PM
Wsup guys

I took another quik snapshot. It's hard as heck to take pics of urself, I don't kno how the rest of y'all do it. So here's just another weak kinda shot, not even really flexed cuz I had such a hard time tryna make tha pose while holdin the phone. My roommate comes back this weekend so hopefully he can take pics for me, REAL POSES. I keep takin pics of my arms n I don't even work em out! I can't wait to get sum pics of my lats, chest, n maybe even quads.

I'm not really doin bodybuildin no more, which is why I used to post here. But I still luv tha board so I like to keep tha journal n post pics. I do alot of swimmin, boxin trainin and liftin still even - I just like to maintain well rounded shape - strength, speed, etc.

http://www.tmobilepictures.com/photos/photo04/11/89/ea89adca42da.jpg

Peace!
Skillz

Coke
09-17-2005, 07:22 AM
Looking good bro, especially with mainly the conditioning work you are doing now days...great base for bb though.

Shadow Bandit
09-22-2005, 10:03 AM
About taking pictures of yourself:

Some camera phones have a timer feature. Might want to check your manual to see if your's does.

If not, you might want to invest in a 2 megapixel camera with those fancy buttons.

Odysseas
09-25-2005, 11:08 AM
you look fine man .Quite strong , athletic , ok .
You do boxing ? i have a big bag at my gym .I like to hit it after i am done with lifting .i hit it mostly with direct punches for about 15 minutes .it feels good .i wish i had somebody i could do a little boxing with but it seems everybody is afraid even of the word boxing .oh well ..

all the best