PDA

View Full Version : AtLarge should start selling flax/fish oil

nejar462
09-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Whats up guys, I know I've been bugging hulk and chris about this for awhile but I think thats it strange you guys aren't selling this stuff. I have a hard time trusting other companies than atlarge right now, and personally this is the only supplement I don't get from you guys. Do all your customers a favor and start flipping some EFA's.

chris mason
09-17-2005, 05:41 PM
I have considered it but am not entirely convinced of their value as a supplement.

We may add them in the future, we shall see.

Chris

Maki Riddington
09-20-2005, 08:48 PM
If you can sell a blend you'd have a golden product. Definitely a valuable supplement.

Manveet
09-20-2005, 10:46 PM
Meh, I have a feeling most people would rather go to their local supermarket/costco and pick up a bottle for cheap.

Maki Riddington
09-27-2005, 07:22 PM
Not if it was a blend using an optimal ratio. Mind you I don't know how shipping would work out as the stuff would probably be rancid by the time it arrived.

HobbesAB
09-28-2005, 07:12 AM
If ALN couldcome up with a flax/fish oil blend that has the same level of product quality as Nitrean or Opticen, then I would buy it. Speaking of Nitrean, I just got my latest ALN order of chocolate Nitrean. Nitrean is the best protein powder out there bar none!

Anthony
09-28-2005, 07:31 AM
Not if it was a blend using an optimal ratio. Mind you I don't know how shipping would work out as the stuff would probably be rancid by the time it arrived.

The only way it could work is with capsules. I think it would be hard to be price competitive, though.

Manveet
09-30-2005, 03:09 PM

I don't see why one would even need a blend in the first place?

Fish Oil > Flax Oil

no?

Maki Riddington
10-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Well there are ratios that are favorable. Now the question is, are they going to make a large impact over and above combining fish and flax oil?

I'm just suggesting that from a supplement sales point of view, being different can be a unique selling point.

Built
10-01-2005, 07:33 PM
Some of us avoid flax. I'm not sure how much of a selling point it would be. :scratch:

CASD
10-22-2005, 10:09 AM
Shark Liver oil is better yet and a better Flax is a product like Flax Max by Jarrow it has 30x more Lignans then standard Flax
I use both these to get my fat intake up to the .5 per LBM as per built...

(Is built really 42 :bow: ) I need to show my wife her pic's..