PDA

View Full Version : Back Into It

Ekuanimity
09-19-2005, 12:47 PM
What's good, folks!

I am about to get back into the gym seriously after being out for about two years for anumber of reasons (i.e. injury, deployment, parenthood), all that good stuff. I'm extremely unhappy with myself and as an alternative to suicide (j/k) have opted to get back into the gym...I miss the pain. Frankly, I feel like a big pussy! Anyway, I've been away from the scene for a lil' while and realize that there have been too many advances and what not than I could keep up with, so I was hoping that I'd be able to get some valueable information and advise around here. Are there any routines especially designed for getting back in? I've been going consistently for the last month...4-5 days, for about 1.5 hours. I knock out 30 min. of cardio in the beginning and follow up with weight training for 45 min. to an hour. Day 1=legs, day 2=chest/back, day 3= shoulders/legs, day 4= bis/tris. I have some gear available to me, but I'm not touching it until I feel that I've got my groove back, probably no time before the new year, but I did want to get all the ingredients together, so that they are readily available. All I have right now is some Dbol, about 500...one of my boys, a member here, told me to get some Nolvadex from ancillaryguys, however in the research that I have been conducting, I've found that some people haven't had good interactions with them. If any of you guys no more about the company, please fill me in, or if you have any other companies to suggest, please do. That's all for now, thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Isaac Wilkins
09-19-2005, 01:04 PM
About damn time you got yourself back in the gym, ya big pussy!

:D

Canadian Crippler
09-19-2005, 01:44 PM
Move shoulders onto bi/tri day IMO.

Ekuanimity
09-19-2005, 01:54 PM
I am kinda pressed for time with my schedule...what if I rested a day in between days 2 and 3? I am assuming that you're thinking I'll be burnt out from chest if I try to do shoulders on day 3.