I'm cutting at about 2500 to 2600 cals. Here's the plan:

Meal 1
Whey Protein with 500mls of milk
Cals:366 Fat:7 Carbs:32 Protein:43

Meal 2
500mls of milk
Cals:255 Fat:5 Carbs:29 Protein:19

Meal 3
Chicken Grilled (150grams), white rice (200grams), sesame seed oil (2Tbsp)
Cals:748 Fat:33 Carbs:56 Protein:52

Meal 4 Pre-workout (This comes about 2 hours after meal 3 and about 30 minutes before lifting)Whey Protein with 500mls of milk
Cals:366 Fat:7 Carbs:32 Protein:43

Meal 5 Post-workout
Beef (250grams) Lettuce (Approx. small head)
Cals:866 Fat:52 Carbs:7 Protein:96

Totals Cals:2581 Fat:104 Carbs:156 Protein:253

The only thing I left out were my other supplements, like fish oil, creatine and vits. So...is there anything I should change? Is my timing on the macros OK...and would I be better off taking a some of the protein out of the post-workout meal and maybe having it in the form of a bedtime snack?

HILL
09-22-2005, 09:43 AM
yeh id half the protein your getting postworkout and have it before bed apart from that everything looks great. either half your beef and just have that before bed or save half for the same meal the next day and have some whey with water thats what i have

Y0yo
09-22-2005, 09:45 AM
Yeah...I've been eating this way the last couple days and I feel really full after eating, but some hunger before bed (And in my dreams)...hmmm...

mrwalken
09-22-2005, 09:50 AM
yeh id half the protein your getting postworkout and have it before bed apart from that everything looks great. either half your beef and just have that before bed or save half for the same meal the next day and have some whey with water thats what i have

Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you describe this diet as great? 3 of your 5 meals consist entirely of milk, your fruit/vegetable intake for the day consists of one small head of lettuce, and you're eating 52 grams of fat, mostly saturated, pwo. I think maybe if you work in a 4th milk meal, then it'd be great.

Y0yo
09-22-2005, 09:54 AM
Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you describe this diet as great? 3 of your 5 meals consist entirely of milk, your fruit/vegetable intake for the day consists of one small head of lettuce, and you're eating 52 grams of fat, mostly saturated, pwo. I think maybe if you work in a 4th milk meal, then it'd be great.

When it comes to the chicken and beef dishes I have a little more than lettuce. I have onions and other raw veggies, but not in amounts worth mentioning (Or so I thought). I also live in Japan, fruit is expensive. As for the milk meals, would it matter if it were in the form of solids or not as long as it were the same macros?

Edit-Perhaps a little less beef, and something like chicken or cottage cheese before bed?

HILL
09-22-2005, 10:36 AM
maybe its not great and i choose the wrong word but as i tend to base alot of my diet round shakes and meals like this and hes taking supplements as long as hes getting in what he needs at the end of the days micros whise i cant see a real problem that is just my opinion as we all have yours. and i agree with the veggie part which i must say i dnt eat enough of myself

Y0yo
09-22-2005, 11:39 PM
So if I nixed half the beef in meal 5 and took those cals and put them into a meal 6 with chicken, sesame seed oil, and cottage cheese would I be better off? Also adding some veggies to those meals, raw.

Tony H
09-23-2005, 04:54 AM
Find some way to work in some protein right before you go to bed.

Y0yo
09-23-2005, 05:21 AM
Alright...I'll give it a try.