PDA

View Full Version : Need A Very Tight Critique Of My Diet And Supplements Please Make It Final!

viperc8
09-22-2005, 10:49 AM
Well i am going to detaily tell me diet and supplements and i am just trying to perfect everything. My goal is to pack on mass but mostly muscle mass. I want to look like im a lifter not just a big block with no definition. I am 6 feet tall and at about 200 lbs. I could lose about some lbs off of my stomach the most, but most of my body is decently defined. I was not sure if i should take at larges nutrition thermocin to lose some of the fat because i still want to add mass and muscle to the rest of my body but lose some fat off of my stomach. I do take atlarges nitrean and fish oil caps which are 1000mg , 3 times a day along with atlarges multivitamin at the same time as the fish oil caps. Are there any other vitamins i should be taking??? The way i lift is 2 days on and 1 day rest. I Do chest and tris one day and shoulder back bis another day. I do about 4 sets at about 8 reps per set per exercise.

This is my diet.
I wake up and eat a bagel with a nitrean protein shake. I dont know if i should eat oatmeal with the protein shake in the morning since it is a low gi carb. My next meal is can of tuna with a breyers fruit on the bottom yogurt. Then i lift. After i lift i usually eat a subway sandwich with a banana or a white potato with a protein shake with a banana. Then later on at about 2-3 hrs later i eat pasta and chicken breast stir fry with some vegatables. After this i end the day with eating some cottage cheese and apple sauce mixed together. I take the fish oil with multivitamin in the morning and then right after i lift and then when i eat the cottage cheese and apple sauce. I want to perfect this by timing my low gi carbs and high gi carbs at the right time. I am also about to start on creatine. I really need someone to sit down and look through this very thoroughly. I will really appreciate it. You guys have been helping me with stuff for a couple years now and i just want to get better so im sure someone can understand where i am coming from. Thanx again guys.

getfit
09-22-2005, 11:08 AM
have you ever read our stickies "the best of diet and nutrition threads"?

viperc8
09-22-2005, 11:10 AM
can u link me or just personally give me ur time and write somethin about wat i said. Thanx again i can always count on u.

getfit
09-22-2005, 11:13 AM
go to the diet/nutrition forum and right on top you'll see the sticky!

you need more healthy fats!

Canadian Crippler
09-22-2005, 11:16 AM
viperc8, lmfao. You're my new hero.

viperc8
09-22-2005, 06:36 PM
come on people. i couldnt get everything off of the sticky so im gonna need personal advice , c mon people dont get lazy on me....

Built
09-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Put your food into fitday and post up the macronutrient breakdown.

What's your training like?

RickTheDestroyer
09-22-2005, 07:37 PM
I have a suggestion- train your legs.
Don't take thermocin right now if you're trying to gain. Do take the creatine. I would swap some of your carbs for more complex carbs (eat the oatmeal instead of the bagel, make the pasta and bread whole wheat, and make the potato a sweet one- oh and drop that type of yogurt and the apple sauce- tons of HF corn syrup in them... usually).
Add more fat. Eat lots of protein.
Just read the damn sticky and train your legs.
It's like magic.

viperc8
09-25-2005, 09:55 AM
i forget to mention that i am training my legs. They are trained on the 3rd day after my first two days. Weekends are a rest. And really?? breyers fruit on the bottom yogurt with 48 g of carbs and 9 g of protein is bad to eat with the tuna?? And the apple sauce is bad to eat with the cottage cheese?? And you say eat more fats.. so does that mean i can eat things such as pizza and ice cream??? i do combine olive oil with my chicken but what else?? Basically what i wanted to know was throughout the day wat types of carbs and proteins should i be taking while taking pre workout and post workout things into effect. And what type of foods to eat in the morning and night??? Im sure you guys know what i am talking about. As soon as i get some detailed input ill be on my way. THank alot though guys i really appreciate it.

Unreal
09-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Yes, applesauce with sugar added, and fruit added yogart is loaded with sugar. Healthy fats.

To quote GF a few lines up "have you ever read our stickies "the best of diet and nutrition threads"?"

Read what a body builder eats. Read all the articles on the main site. Then you won't have to ask questions like this because all this is answered.