PDA

View Full Version : Newbie picture.

Clifford Gillmore
09-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Greeting guys, been reading for a probally over a year now and thought it was about time to hit up some discussion. I'm 19, from Australia and I really want to perfect my physique - which means dirty bulking until I'm 25 :cool:

I've been trying to keep to set routine for the last year, but things change, work became nearly 100hours a week (Butcher, go figure) and I couldn't keep to commitments. Luckily I've landed a new job doing a lazy 43 hours, so I have much more time and energy. My chest, wheels, lats and biceps are lacking. But I'm working on it.

Kiaran
09-24-2005, 11:11 PM
welcome to the club! Have you started a journal? What are your stats currently? picture looks solid to me.

Gabrielle
09-24-2005, 11:37 PM
hard to tell much from that shot to be honest. You look to be in good shape tho

getfit
09-25-2005, 01:48 AM
nice, work hard also on the rest of your body and welcome to the board!

dw06wu
09-25-2005, 10:55 AM
My chest, wheels, lats and biceps are lacking. But I'm working on it.
In comparison to what? Your abs and triceps? lol

Sounds like your entire body just isn't as big as you want it. I wouldn't say that all of those are "lacking". Your jawline is really sharp, it makes you look lean. But seriously, can't tell much from that pic. Get some better ones up.

Wannabelean
09-25-2005, 11:00 AM
You look mean. Lean also, but like everyone else said, it's hard to tell from the picture. How long have you been lifting?

Clifford Gillmore
09-25-2005, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys.

No journal so far, I used to write everything down but I got a little slack. I'm currently 6'1-2", 178lbs.

Indeed I will get some pictures up, this afternoon hopefully.

Been lifting for about for just over a year now, I was around 211lbs when I first started but due to work I just shrunk in the wash.

Matt04
09-25-2005, 10:11 PM
hey man i use to work in a butcher and i know how hard it is. around christmas time it was crazy, i was 16 and i did 50hrs in 5 days.

your arms are lookin solid but everything else its hard to say with that pic.

Wannabelean
09-26-2005, 05:31 AM
Congrats on losing the extra weight man. I used to live in Australia when I was a kid. Do you live anywhere near Womera(sp?)?

hey man i use to work in a butcher and i know how hard it is. around christmas time it was crazy, i was 16 and i did 50hrs in 5 days.

your arms are lookin solid but everything else its hard to say with that pic.

Say whatttttt??

j/k man.

bigedge
09-26-2005, 06:06 AM
Congrats on losing the extra weight man. I used to live in Australia when I was a kid. Do you live anywhere near Womera(sp?)?

hahaha yeah, the immigrant detention center

Clifford Gillmore
09-28-2005, 04:07 AM
Heh, no where close. I live in Perth, enjoyed my first day at the beach in a few years on monday. Perfect weather :D.

Haha, 50 hours in 5 days. I did 100+ in 7 days, plus a few hours on christmas day. Bonus rocked.

Anyway, new pic. Did my first ab exercises ever yesterday, some mild decline crunches with a 44lbs plate. owies. Any Idea on bf%?

Nosaj
09-28-2005, 04:40 AM
11-13%~ (Lean!)

Decline situps own eh? :) Keep up the good work, and start bulking if you're not already, imo! :)