PDA

View Full Version : Help me become a jacked beast.

spencerjrus
09-25-2005, 11:32 AM
Alright so I'm tired of bulking slowly, I've recently become inspired to force feed myself to hugeness, and this is the diet I have come up with that will allow me to reach my goals while at the same time not cause myself to commit suicide from the pain of eating. If anyone has any criticism or comments on this food I would love to hear it because I'm really trying to get my food sorted in a way that I can eat exactly the same thing 7 days a week. Thanks in advance for the help.

8am 1st Meal

2 cups whole milk
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup yogurt

10am 2nd Meal

2 cups whole milk
1 bagel w/ butter
2 tbsp peanut butter

Noon 3rd Meal (pre workout meal)

2 cups whole milk
1 Turkey Sandwich on Whole Wheat
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp flaxseed oil

3pm 4th Meal

1 Chicken Breast
1 cup oatmeal w/ fruit

5pm 5th meal (before dinner snack)

2 tbsp peanut butter
1 cup yogurt

8-9pm Dinner (varies because I dont cook dinner)

200+ calories of meat
150+ calories of veg
150+ calories of carb

11PM bedtime snack

1 cup cottage cheese
2 cups whole milk

Total Nutrient Information:
4490 Calories - 213 g fat 246 g protein 292g carb

Unreal
09-25-2005, 11:47 AM
What about a PWO shake? You want some high GI carbs, and whey after working out. If your waiting 2-3 hours to eat a chicken breast and cup of oats after lifting, thats probably not ideal for PWO.

Built
09-25-2005, 11:52 AM
Yep - diet looks good, and make sure you slam back a lowfat pwo shake (dextrose and whey). Taking creatine? Toss it in there.

malkore
09-26-2005, 01:40 PM
I see a lack of fiber. I'd add some Fiber One cereal in to some of those meals/snacks...particularly breakfast.

HILL
09-26-2005, 01:49 PM
Am i seeing right 213g of fat surely thats to much???

ryuage
09-26-2005, 02:07 PM
although nothing wrong with high fat, is there a reason for it? is it easier for you to stomach calories that way?

spencerjrus
09-26-2005, 03:38 PM
although nothing wrong with high fat, is there a reason for it? is it easier for you to stomach calories that way?

Indirectly I guess yes, I like dairy and I find its a super easy way to get calorie dense foods down in a relatively short timespan, so it works with my lifestyle. I tend to find myself getting full really quickly eating large amounts of carbs or protein.

Vitalize
09-26-2005, 04:40 PM
I would eat a lot more veg spread out over the day if I were you, and not just limit it to one meal.
Buy a steamer and steam a LOAD of veggies then divide them out into equal portions.
Veggies also ensure optimum protein utilization.
People really shouldn't over look them. I make sure to eat a least 5 helpings of mixed veggies a day.

Jorge Sanchez
09-26-2005, 06:27 PM
Well you should hit 195 fairly quickly with that diet. Good luck.