PDA

View Full Version : The Mendy Classic

Lil Mendy
09-28-2005, 12:56 PM
The L.a. Expo Will Be Running From Feb 17-20,2006 . It Will Be A Blast.the Iron Man Pro Bodybuilding Show, With Over 110 Venders, Strongman Competion And The Powerlifting Venues .i Have Decided To Make A Few Changes.the Mendy Classic Will Now Have Two Weight Classes In The Pro Division And An Open Invitation To Anyone Who Would Like To Go Head To Head With Me To Once And For All Find Out Who Is The Worlds Strongest Man. I Will Be Lifting During The Pro Ironman Bodybuilding Contest, Which Will Be Sanctioned.as Far As The Pro Meet, The Weight Classes Will Be 0-242.5lbs. And 242.5 Through Shw. As Of Now The Prize Money Is $5000.00 Per Class(pro Division Bench Only), Winner Take All. We Will Also Be Combining The 2006 Apf California State Powerlifting Championships, That Will Be A Full Power Meet And Bench Only. Ron Palmer Is Already Committed To This Event. The Entry Fee Will Only Be $65.oo For Bench Only And Full Power. The Invite List For The Pros Will Be Listed Shortly. I Expect This Years Event To Rival The Arnold Classic. The Amateaurs And Pros Under One Roof Treated With Equal Respect And Care, Who Can Ask For More. Prepare Yourselves To Take Powerlifting Events To The Next Level. Its Time For Our Sport To Have A Venue Without Any Unnecessary Rules And Stipulations That Do Not Apply To Powerlifting. Strict Apf Rules Will Apply. All Shirts Will Be Inspected.
Mendy

BG5150
10-03-2005, 12:54 PM
The L.a. Expo Will Be Running From Feb 17-20,2005 .
That was over 7 months ago...

Lil Mendy
10-03-2005, 02:37 PM
That was over 7 months ago...
Not anymore :) Thanks!