PDA

View Full Version : Snickers Marathon Bars

Nos92LX
09-29-2005, 11:27 AM
How good or bad do these seem to be for you? I had a few of them and they taste awesome, but I am unsure how good they are. Any thoughts?

Shark
09-29-2005, 12:16 PM
Look at the nutritional information and see for yourself. My first guess would be that they're ****ty. Are they full of artificial crap? If you really want a bar check out the NuGo bars (Nutrition to Go.) They're at least all natural.

Unreal
09-29-2005, 12:45 PM
What I found is pretty much all bars are crap. That being said, I probably have one a week. If I get stuck somewhere, usually at school or out of town, and don't have access to anything else, its a last resort.

DannyboyXJ
09-29-2005, 01:12 PM
What I found is pretty much all bars are crap. That being said, I probably have one a week. If I get stuck somewhere, usually at school or out of town, and don't have access to anything else, its a last resort.

Ditto. I bought a box of 12 PowerBar Protein Plus bars two weeks ago and I still have 8 left... I try not to eat them.

HILL
09-30-2005, 02:22 AM
i make my own and have one every day they brake down to 420cals/35p/32c/20f and i look forward to having them their like a treat especially while am cutting. in my opinion their the best bars ive tasted honestly and i think it works out they cost me 60p to make each

rhett2go
09-30-2005, 05:08 AM
How good or bad do these seem to be for you? I had a few of them and they taste awesome, but I am unsure how good they are. Any thoughts?

its chocolate, carmel, nuget and peanuts. all but the peanuts are crap. nothing but sugar and fat. one candy bar isnt worth and additional 30 minutes on the treadmill. IMO.

for something that taste good and is good for you, look up HahnB and open the "peanut butter bars" recipie in his sig.

Genacide
09-30-2005, 12:50 PM
Make these up:

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=57297

natediesel
09-19-2006, 05:25 PM
So the problem is it's just processed stuff? Simply going by the numbers it's 8g fat, 41g carb (8g fiber), and 20g protein which doesn't seem horrible and fits into my diet...

leveque
09-19-2006, 05:40 PM
I agree that they're OK to have once in a while.

And yes, they do taste a lot better than other protein bars.

Holto
09-19-2006, 06:31 PM

^^^ This is my take.

When I do get one I make sure it's of the more decedant variety. Allmax makes a nice one with marshmallows.