PDA

View Full Version : Bulking questions

Stumprrp
09-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Hello all, ive been reading around this forum alot and its the best ive come about. Ive been reading about this bulking stuff, and i had some questions.

the amount of food some people are taking in is really insane, i mean, eating and lifting consistantly i would think you would because just a block, poor cardio and maybe high cholestoral or blood pressure, then again, some of you may do cardio with your workout.

i dont want to bulk by any means, but i am in the process of trying to lose weight and get stronger but some people are telling me thats not possible.

russ
09-29-2005, 04:30 PM
well, losing weight and getting stronger IS possible, It just isnt easy or likely to happen

muscle weighs more than fat, therefore if you get stronger and put on more muscle, you may be much more then you anticipated. instead of losing weight and geting stronger, considering, losing body fat and getting stronger.

This is possible, but it takes a lot of dedication and clean eating. I'm on the process of a bulk right now, and I plan to do a bit of cutting after just to kill some body fat.

Stumprrp
09-29-2005, 04:37 PM
yes that is what i mean, losing fat and getting stronger.

diesel_dan
09-29-2005, 09:58 PM
the more muscle you have, the easier it is to lose fat.