PDA

View Full Version : Now Its Really Final, Haha Just Need It To Be Proofread, My Diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viperc8
09-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Alright so i posed my diet before and it wasnt as perfect but i think i have it now and just want to make sure nothing is really wrong with it. And also i am trying to bulk and get bigger but trying to keep that fat gain to very much minimum as we all would love to. But here it is and Critique it as hard as you want. IT should be pretty much perfect.

Wake up in the morning:
1.5 Cups of Quakers Oats(Rolled Oats)-70 g Carbs
Nitrean Protein Shake-45g Protein
Apple With a 1000mg fish oil cap and a Atlarge MultiVitamin.

I have class and then at about 1.5-2 hrs later is when i have time to lift

Right after that lift I eat a Baked white potato that i baked earlier in the morning hopefully it still has high GI carbs with a mini protein shake and can of tuna with a BReyers fruit on the bottom yogurt.

About about 230 which is roughly 2 hrs later. I would eat some Beef Jerky and a fruit oatmeal bar.

About 2-2.5 Hrs later I eat a chicken breast with stir fry vegatables to go along with some pasta hopefully any pasta is fine and a banana.With a 1000mg fish oil cap and a Atlarge MultiVitamin.

Then about 3 hrs later at 8pm i would a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some ice cream or a muffin.

Then at about 11pm roughly 3 hrs later i would some cottage cheese with natural apple sauce mixed together With a 1000mg fish oil cap and a Atlarge MultiVitamin.

And it might vary here and there , i might substitute a beef jerky fruit oatmeal bar meal with a subway sandwich or something. How good is this diet??? I need honest answers and some help to fix it if it isnt perfect.

HILL
09-30-2005, 02:06 AM
Honestly in my opinion you need to sit down and work out exactly whats in that calorie/protein/carbs/fat thats the only way you can no whats going to happen to your body wether ure going to gain or loose weight

viperc8
09-30-2005, 08:53 AM
well they are normal servings of them. ill also add hardboiled eggs and only the whites.

viperc8
09-30-2005, 10:08 AM
someone just say very good or bad. NEED TO KNOW THIS!

dissipate
09-30-2005, 10:24 AM
Honestly in my opinion you need to sit down and work out exactly whats in that calorie/protein/carbs/fat thats the only way you can no whats going to happen to your body wether ure going to gain or loose weight
:withstupi

spencerjrus
09-30-2005, 02:13 PM
someone just say very good or bad. NEED TO KNOW THIS!

If you are gaining weight it's a fairly bad diet, if you are not gaining its a horrible diet.

viperc8
10-01-2005, 10:00 AM
alright so its a bad diet... not offended but now just tell me what is bad about it and how to fix it.. c mon guys there isnt any point to write im with stupid and garbage like that. why waste your and mine time with stuff like that. i greatly appreciate any real info.

Built
10-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Go to www.fitday.com

Plug in this day's worth of food.

Post up the macronutrients, your goals, and your LBM.

I will offer suggestions when I see this. Okay?

spencerjrus
10-01-2005, 12:28 PM
alright so its a bad diet... not offended but now just tell me what is bad about it and how to fix it.. c mon guys there isnt any point to write im with stupid and garbage like that. why waste your and mine time with stuff like that. i greatly appreciate any real info.

Why waste our time with information that cannot possibly allow us to answer your question in a meaningful way? Follow builts suggestion and try again.

viperc8
10-02-2005, 07:25 PM
its kind of hard to plug all of these things into the fitday thing. I can not exactly find the foods that i am actually eating. Is there anyway you can just tell me if those foods are good or bad in that order ORRR how about this just tell me if throughtout the day you are supposed to eat low to medium GI carbs and only after workout eat the high GI carbs and just with every meal eat about 30-40 g of protein and after workout about 50. And only before sleep eat slow digesting protein such as cottage cheese. Alright thats what i basically need to know. thanx so muchhhh

Built
10-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Honey, I'm sorry, but you're asking us to do something that's impossible.

Ballpark it as best you can over a few days in fitday, and post it up.

Nobody here is going to help you if you don't do this.

Sorry.

Praetorian
10-02-2005, 09:16 PM
You can customize your own food at fitday.com. Do that!

viperc8
10-02-2005, 10:06 PM
But regardless i am not asking anymore the exact foods. Now i am saying the type of foods such as again low to medium GI carbs all day except right after workout and all types of protein except right before sleeping where you would eat casein a slow absorbing protein.

Built
10-02-2005, 10:11 PM
http://www.muscletech.com/NUTRITION/HIGH_PERFORMANCE_NUTRITION/ISSUE_1/index.shtml
http://www.muscletech.com/NUTRITION/HIGH_PERFORMANCE_NUTRITION/ISSUE_2/index.shtml
http://www.muscletech.com/NUTRITION/HIGH_PERFORMANCE_NUTRITION/ISSUE_3/index.shtml
http://www.muscletech.com/NUTRITION/HIGH_PERFORMANCE_NUTRITION/ISSUE_4/index.shtml
http://www.muscletech.com/NUTRITION/HIGH_PERFORMANCE_NUTRITION/ISSUE_5/index.shtml

Read these

viperc8
10-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Alright those articles were slightly helpful but they did not tell me the EXACT foods to eat at the right times. i think my diet that i posted was fine BUT why did spencerjrus say it was a pretty bad diet for gaining??? Just need someone to answer these directly. THanks again!! How about someone who knows exactly what they are doing posts their diet. What about vitamins because is the fish oil and multi that i am taking enough for vitamins. 3 times a day 1000mg of gnc fish oil cap at the same time with atlarges multi

Built
10-03-2005, 02:26 PM
My diet is in the link in my sig.

Canadian Crippler
10-03-2005, 02:52 PM
Eat FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Don't worry about nutrient timing until you gain 30lbs.

Built
10-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Thank you.

viperc8
10-03-2005, 05:44 PM
but still can someone just answer my questions that i posted just to see. i asked general questions Alright those articles were slightly helpful but they did not tell me the EXACT foods to eat at the right times. i think my diet that i posted was fine BUT why did spencerjrus say it was a pretty bad diet for gaining??? Just need someone to answer these directly. THanks again!! How about someone who knows exactly what they are doing posts their diet. What about vitamins because is the fish oil and multi that i am taking enough for vitamins. 3 times a day 1000mg of gnc fish oil cap at the same time with atlarges multi

Built
10-03-2005, 05:45 PM
My diet is in the link in my sig. Have a look. Supplements are in there, too.

getfit
10-03-2005, 05:51 PM
viper i think you've got your answer,please try not to duplicate posts just read up on the thread you've started thanks.

viperc8
10-03-2005, 08:07 PM
but i havent gotten a direct answer that is why i am still asking. Read above and see if anyone posted DIRECT answers because one guy said my diet is pretty bad and wanted to know exactly why. I really want to get this finalized and get on schedule with it. THanks

Praetorian
10-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Try it out and see how it goes.

dissipate
10-03-2005, 09:46 PM
we have a sticky discussion on pre-workout/post-workout nutrition in this section

Canadian Crippler
10-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Here is a direct answer. If you can't gain quality weight off this post, then I'd stop weightlifting all together.

Go to www.fitday.com . Log your foods

Aim for 1-1.5xBW in grams of protein
Aim for 25%-35% of calories from fat
Get the rest from wherever the hell you want

Have some fast digesting carbs w/ protein post-workout

Eat in a calorie surplus. If you don't gain weight after 1 week, increase calories.

viperc8
10-04-2005, 08:31 AM
alright thank you so my diet was not that bad , i really just wanted to know why that guy wrote that my diet was really bad up top.

Y0yo
10-04-2005, 09:55 AM
The answer you want lies with an account at www.fitday.com If you are serious about gaining or loosing weight, you have to be able to track you macros. You go to fitday, put in the right info, let the people here know exactly what you're eating (That's not just the name of the food, but the breakdown of marcos). Follow that up with your goals (To gain or loose weight). Provide your LBM and maintenance as mentioned above and then the people here have a much better idea of how to help you out with your diet. If you're serious about lifting you should be serious in the kitchen too...