PDA

View Full Version : is this bad before bed?

Roddy
10-03-2005, 01:23 AM
If you were to eat bread cheese and milk before bed along with a vitamin would this be good or bad for your body?

Lately been doing this, its all i changed and have seemed to put on some muscle mass.....3lbs or so in 2-3 weeks... and i'm an incredibly hard gainer. havent changed anything else really..... coincidence??

Built
10-03-2005, 01:25 AM
I always eat just before bed.

Usually cottage cheese, some nuts/peanut butter, and a little fruit.

getfit
10-03-2005, 02:32 AM
^yep this is usually what i eat before bed if i'm good ;)

spencerjrus
10-03-2005, 10:12 AM
If you were to eat bread cheese and milk before bed along with a vitamin would this be good or bad for your body?

Lately been doing this, its all i changed and have seemed to put on some muscle mass.....3lbs or so in 2-3 weeks... and i'm an incredibly hard gainer. havent changed anything else really..... coincidence??

4-5 days a week I will eat 2 double doubles, a vanilla shake (in-n-out), 2 glasses of milk, and 2 cups of cottage cheese as a snack before bed, I don't think some cheese and bread is going to hurt you. No its not a coincidence, and no, you're not a hard gainer. You are just young with a fast metabolism, eat more.

tigo
10-03-2005, 08:31 PM
4-5 days a week I will eat 2 double doubles, a vanilla shake (in-n-out), 2 glasses of milk, and 2 cups of cottage cheese as a snack before bed, I don't think some cheese and bread is going to hurt you. No its not a coincidence, and no, you're not a hard gainer. You are just young with a fast metabolism, eat more.

holy crap isnt that like 2500 calories before bed?!
on a monstrous bulk?