PDA

View Full Version : TKD Help & Advise please...

OoOGazOoO
10-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Hi all, i am Gaz, fairly new here, how are we all? ? ?

I am looking at starting a TKD Diet, i feel they have the principles and theory to support a very good backing for getting lean and in shape, in the process dropping and losing body fat.

However, Basically, i do not know a right lot about them, how do i calculate my daily needs such as overall calories, total carbs, proteins and fats etc...

If someone could give me some help i would really appreciate it, no doubt you have to base it on figures and stuff.

Well, at the moment i am around 160 pounds, with some fat, i want to really blast the fat from my body then do a nice bulk until next summer. I really don't want to bulk at the minute, thus being the reason why i want to do a TKD to try and get as lean as possible.

Thanks again guys.

HILL
10-03-2005, 01:51 PM
You can find the exact informaton you need by scrolling down the previouse page you wouldnt even need to use that very helpful search button that is on this site. No1 can tell you how much you should eat to stay the weight you are you need to find that out. Then you should base that around atleast 1-1.5g of protein per lbm i just base it on my weight. 0.5g of fat perlbm as a minimum and the rest of you calories as protein fat and carbs.

To find out what your maintanence is say eat 2500 cals a day using the above info. If you dont gain or loose weight then thats your maintanence otherwise increase or decrease till you stay the same

Built
10-03-2005, 02:31 PM
I started with TKD before I ventured into higher-carb carb-cycling strategies.

I consumed protein with fat and fibrous veggies, low carb all the way, and spiked my insulin just before lifting. You can do this just before, just after, or both.

I had been doing Atkins, so I was already in ketosis.

If you're not in ketosis yet, you'll probably want to do an induction.

Go to the c-k-d site and do a little search over there. You'll probably find more thorough information about the necessary parameters.