PDA

View Full Version : axis-ht diet

struck85
10-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Hey, a friend and I are about to start taking axis-ht with muscle milk. Any tips on specific foods are best to eat while on the supplements? Any other tips regarding using Axis would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Holto
10-08-2005, 09:07 AM
what is axis-ht?

How about a link.

basix
10-11-2005, 01:42 AM
http://www.netrition.com/bsn_axis_ht_page.html

I started laughing halfway through reading that lol

some qoutes -

"Axis-HT contains a patent-pending and revolutionary “2-Tier” approach that takes effect from the very first dose. "

"From the advanced weight trainer or bodybuilder to the beginner, the world is about to experience a new supra-physiological dimension that just made being hardcore easy! "

"Only Axis-HT can give you the super-normal surges of testosterone and related anabolic-androgenic potentiators that you need to recover and grow at a super-normal pace."

wtf is "super normal"

This is obviously a worthless supplement designed to take money away from the ignorant.

ReelBigFish
10-11-2005, 10:59 AM
don't know anything about axis-ht, but it sounds like a rip off. As far as diet w/ muscle milk, well I would say lose the m.m. cuase all it is, is some protein powder and maltodextrin(sugar) and fats, so it's not even optimal for PWO. You'd be better off w/ real food. If you're looking to gain muscle then you need to make sure you're getting enough cals. to gain weight. It's as simple as that.