PDA

View Full Version : after workout shake

Fenixfan08
10-13-2005, 07:51 AM
what should my after workout shake consist of? and does this diet look pretty good so far it really really need to be critiqued.

7 am shake 2% milk, natty pb, wheat bread, whole grain gronola and whole grain cereal with a skoop of nitrean.

9 am whole wheat bagel and milk

11 am 2 skoops of nitrean with water

2 pm pb sandwich

3 pm workout then shake after (i dont know what to put in this shake yet)

5-6 pm im not sure yet but im thinking a meat and a tuna sandwich with a glass of 2% milk

9 pm glass of water and nitrean

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE critique this i know it needs a lot of help and i cant start it until its just right.

thanx
fenixfan08

FighterInSnatch
10-13-2005, 07:54 AM
I would'nt rely so much on shakes. Try getting some of your protein from meats. Chicken. Bkkk, Bkkk, Bkkk. Good luck.

Ryan aka Fighter In Snatch

HILL
10-13-2005, 07:59 AM
some dextrose if you have it or grinded oats of you dnt with protein peanut butter banaana anything u want

Unreal
10-13-2005, 08:59 AM
Veggies, fruit. Apples, bananas, brocolli, etc. And how much of each thing? Get the cal count and macros.

ddegroff
10-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Go to wannabebig articles, round table #3 i believe. It talks about how a pre-workout shake might be more vital then a postworkout. I would say whey, dextrose or honey, i put l-carnitine, and creatine in mine. Postworkout i do whey, skim milk, and l-carnitine. I wouldnt recommend doing milk with whey before because the casine in the milk actually slows down the whey.

Rekx
10-13-2005, 04:04 PM
dude, just go get some Surge from T-Nation. It is the best and has all of those things listed above and more in the proper proportions.