PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be ripped..

Chiznarles
10-14-2005, 04:28 PM
Hey guys, i've been a reader of these forums for quite a while but I've never posted any progress pics before.. I recently moved out to West LA from the Valley and I just joined Gold's Gym in Venice. The people there are amazing. I've never seen so many huge guys in one place at one time. Anyone else on these boards train there?

Here are the pics:

http://www.chiznarles.com/progress1.htm

The first pic on that link is when I first started about 2 years ago.. all the other pics were taken this week. Originally from that first pic I just wanted to lose fat which I did but then I became too small (around 160 lbs and not lean). So after that I started bulking up and hit almost 190 but I felt like I was too flabby. I've been cutting for about 3 months now and this is where I'm at.

5'10", 170 lbs. I still want to get a lot leaner but I don't want to lose any size. My mine problem area is my lower midsection. The fat just seems to accumulate right there.

Got any advice or critiques?

ROMANMAN
10-14-2005, 04:39 PM
Just keep on bulking man you can be leen later. You definately did gain some muscle mass but I think you have alote more potential, dont worry about the fat, you cant spot reduce so if you wanna get leener everything will get smaller. BTW the last 2 pics cracked me up.

fixationdarknes
10-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Made some pretty good progress man. If you want to keep cutting, go for it, but personally if I were you I'd take the time to pack on some serious muscle mass...then cut up during spring and look buff and ripped during the summer.

I think your strong point is your lats...that front lat pose is pretty impressive. Btw, nice expression in your last pic. Kinda reminds me of Bruce Lee's face.

Antonious
10-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Looking very lean! good job.
as for gold's gym, I only wish I could go work out there

Manveet
10-14-2005, 10:43 PM
5'10", 170 lbs. I still want to get a lot leaner but I don't want to lose any size. My mine problem area is my lower midsection. The fat just seems to accumulate right there.

Got any advice or critiques?

Try some sort of cyclical dieting scheme.

www.bodyrecomposition.com

great site, tons of info. Check out the forums.

Chiznarles
10-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Made some pretty good progress man. If you want to keep cutting, go for it, but personally if I were you I'd take the time to pack on some serious muscle mass...then cut up during spring and look buff and ripped during the summer.

I think your strong point is your lats...that front lat pose is pretty impressive. Btw, nice expression in your last pic. Kinda reminds me of Bruce Lee's face.

haha thanks.. i've worked alot on my lats for the past few months.. right now i wanna try to add muscle without going up in bodyfat %. I prefer to stay as lean as possible.

yeah i need to work on my expressions when i pose too. =P