PDA

View Full Version : Gorge-Fest competition

Slim Schaedle
10-15-2005, 11:41 PM
Yes, there have been many threads about cheat day, cheat meals, and disgusting amounts of food...but...

This thread is for those who have gorged until they have literally became sick, and have actually counted the calories.

Friday, "Fattyniebs" and I ate the following (pics will come soon)

Papa Johns pizza
Double quarter Pounder with Cheese
Medium fries
Bag of dorritos
Some sort of pita chips
bag of oreos/milk
Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cup ice cream
Sarah Lee cheesecake with strawberry topping

My portion came to 3,375 calories (358g carbs, 99g pro, 174g fat)

This took less than 1 hour to eat.

So I challenge you to beat that

spencerjrus
10-16-2005, 01:52 AM
El Toro Sandwhich (large roll, 3/4 lb of barbequed pork in sauce)
Large Fries
2 Double Doubles (in n out)
Medium Fries
Milkshake
1 Quart Chubby Hubby Ice Cream (ben n jerrys)
4 Cups Whole Milk

4,792 calories (462g carbs, 197g pro, 212g fat)

2 hours.

crazyaoshi
10-16-2005, 06:20 AM
Wow, and I felt bad about eating 100grams of mochi on a cut, if you can call what I'm doing a cut.

Franco
10-16-2005, 08:30 AM
Do you want a medal?

Shao-LiN
10-16-2005, 10:17 AM
All you can eat chinese buffet + sushi....nuff said.

spencerjrus
10-16-2005, 11:27 AM
Do you want a medal?

Are there monetary rewards assosciated with this medal?

bobk07
10-16-2005, 01:48 PM
Thats just crazy. Dont you guys value your health? Are you trying to become a obese person?

Shao-LiN
10-16-2005, 02:08 PM
No, I'm trying to enjoy myself. You really think that this is done day in, day out? One day here and there is fine.

Davidelmo
10-16-2005, 02:33 PM
Bloody hell...

spencerjrus
10-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Thats just crazy. Dont you guys value your health? Are you trying to become a obese person?

No I dont, and yes I am.

PBX4Sho
10-16-2005, 04:36 PM
No I dont, and yes I am.

LOL

LogicalG
10-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Papa Johns pizza
Medium fries
Bag of dorritos
Some sort of pita chips
bag of oreos/milk

This took less than 1 hour to eat.

I threw up a little in my mouth when I read this.

[[[----]]]
10-16-2005, 08:07 PM
lol yeah thats a lotta stuff

D Breyer
10-16-2005, 09:16 PM
WOW, no thank you

spencerjrus
10-17-2005, 01:01 AM
I thought we had some real badass eaters on this forum that would put us to shame.

tigo
10-17-2005, 01:35 AM
ew trans fat

thetopdog
10-17-2005, 02:01 AM
Those totals are impressive. I have access to all you can eat meals 3 times a day, so I should be able to put in a similar performance if the food is ever good enough to make me want to eat that much

We should have a contest to see who can eat the most in one day as well, that would be fun to see if anybody could reach the mighty 10 000 calorie barrier

Slim Schaedle
10-17-2005, 03:47 AM
Our strategy was working out around 4:30pm, only having a little amount of dextrose afterwards, starving ourselves until about 9pm-ish, and then letting go. This was pretty effective until we dug into the sweets...that was the killer.

dissipate
10-17-2005, 04:40 AM
Papa Johns pizza
Medium fries
Bag of dorritos
Some sort of pita chips
bag of oreos/milk

more cals than i'm taking in for a bulk! and this food could last me a whole day!!

breakfast: oreos/milk
lunch: quarter pounder and fries
snack: dorritos and chips
dinner: pizza
dessert snack: cheesecake
bedtime snack: PB&J icecream

(!)

ShockBoxer
10-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Quite possibly the most glorious stomach destroying day of my life happened the day after prom (so just over a decade ago).

My friends and I decided it would be cool to go for a pizza and I ate half a medium meat lovers from Pizza Hut.

Then we got into an all you can eat sundae eating contest. Probably about 4 oz bowls. It wasn't a sundae unless there was toppings so...

I was toast at 17 hot fudge with ground smarties, which placed me third.

Two others managed to plow on but they threw us out at 20.

dw06wu
10-17-2005, 11:58 AM
Back during the summer I would occasionally get one of those 16" subs from the supermarket and follow that up with a pound of potato salad and a pound of macaroni salad in like 20 minutes. I'm sure that came out to around 2500 or 3000. Keep in mind that I had been at work for like 5 hours with no food and I was ****ing starving.

spencerjrus
10-17-2005, 09:19 PM
Back during the summer I would occasionally get one of those 16" subs from the supermarket and follow that up with a pound of potato salad and a pound of macaroni salad in like 20 minutes. I'm sure that came out to around 2500 or 3000. Keep in mind that I had been at work for like 5 hours with no food and I was ****ing starving.

Thats probably the most delicious meal of all time.

AzBboy
10-18-2005, 12:02 AM
2 words: Takeru Kobayashi

big calvin
10-18-2005, 01:05 AM
mornings:6 ham and cheese croisant sandwhiches at BK with large coke no ice and ciniminis

mid morning: 1/2 chicken,2 cups rice,flan,large coke no ice

lunch: 1/2 fried chicken,large mac and cheese,biscut and large coke no ice

dinner: 2 steak terriakis with rice dinners and 4 cups skim milk

before bed: 4 sandwhiches(ham, bolonga, salami which ever i had), 4 cups skim milk

sad 2 say this was everyday for a loooong time.. not anymore but it does look bad wen i write it all out like that

Mercuryblade
10-18-2005, 02:03 AM
One fateful sunday trip to wal-mart (which happened to have a Mcdonalds in it)

2 Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese
3 Large Cokes
1 Large fry
seems like not alot of food but came in at 3200 calories, It took me about 15 minutes to consume, followed by 4 hours of general uneasiness.

mkerr
10-18-2005, 06:09 AM
holy ****.
my stomach couldn't fit half of some of these pigouts.

Organichu
10-18-2005, 07:56 AM
Three full "1.5" pints of ice cream, along with a two liter Cherry Coke, in about 90 minutes. Two of these 1.5 pints were the Breyers Twix variety, and the third was a Breyers Snickers.

It came to, for everything: about 3,635 calories.

144 grams of fat
550 grams of carbohydrates
35 grams of protein

[[[----]]]
10-18-2005, 08:16 AM
Ooooowe!!!! Man, I was waitin for another gorge fest contestant! :)

Slim Schaedle
10-18-2005, 11:08 AM
I'm seeing some pretty stiff competition in here. I might have to plan another one to keep up.

Makes me proud that we have stretched our stomachs this much in order to compete at these levels

kpdus
10-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Guys, for more adequate comparison could you post your weight and normal daily calorie intake along with gorge description itself. And, perhaps, weight gain on the next day, if you know it.

Also, aren't you afraid of all saturated fat you're taking in?

Thanks!

Beast
10-18-2005, 02:05 PM
Hmm... a few months ago I went ahead and bought a 30-pack of assorted candy bars at Sam's and ate all of them in one day. That was fun.
One Snicker's bar = 266 calories, 4g saturated fat, 28g sugar.

I've gone to McDonald's before and bought almost every sandwich on the menu at once, too. Gets kind of expensive, lol. I don't even know how to calculate how many calories that equalled...

spencerjrus
10-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Hmm... a few months ago I went ahead and bought a 30-pack of assorted candy bars at Sam's and ate all of them in one day. That was fun.
One Snicker's bar = 266 calories, 4g saturated fat, 28g sugar.

I've gone to McDonald's before and bought almost every sandwich on the menu at once, too. Gets kind of expensive, lol. I don't even know how to calculate how many calories that equalled...

Did this require herbal hunger assistance? If not, very impressive.

Beast
10-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Not at all. Why would I want to take a supplement to make me eat that ****? lol

Hi, my name is Beast and I have a binge-eating disorder at times.

Slim Schaedle
10-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Also, aren't you afraid of all saturated fat you're taking in?Thanks!
Being severly "unhealthy" for like 1% of my life...and even only an hour out of my day, and only one day since,..well,..I don't even know when.....is not going to make that much of a difference.

*waiting for Built's rebuttal/opinion about increased saturated fat intake

kpdus
10-20-2005, 12:30 PM
Being severly "unhealthy" for like 1% of my life...and even only an hour out of my day, and only one day since,..well,..I don't even know when.....is not going to make that much of a difference.

*waiting for Built's rebuttal/opinion about increased saturated fat intake

Sure, if this kind of bingeing happens once a month then it's probably okay. I thought we're talking about regular weekly cheats.

CarlP
10-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Are you guys gorging like this to refeed on some sort of diet? Or just doing it every now and then to break up the monotony of a cut?

spencerjrus
10-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Not at all. Why would I want to take a supplement to make me eat that ****? lol

Hi, my name is Beast and I have a binge-eating disorder at times.

I mean smoking dude...

And no, I dont gorge like this weekly, maybe 2-3 times a month max.

smalls
10-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Seriously you guys destroy me. I cant even eat a whole meal at this point, I hate food so much that if it doesnt come in liquid form I wont even consider it.

Even on liquid meals of maybe 1200 cals, I have been throwing up in my mouth a lot lately, you people impress me.

Beast
10-20-2005, 08:54 PM
You that lean now, smalls? Damn...

Slim Schaedle
10-20-2005, 09:55 PM
Seriously you guys destroy me. I cant even eat a whole meal at this point, I hate food so much that if it doesnt come in liquid form I wont even consider it.

Even on liquid meals of maybe 1200 cals, I have been throwing up in my mouth a lot lately, you people impress me.
Definately feel ya on that. That's how last winter was for me.

Are you guys gorging like this to refeed on some sort of diet? Or just doing it every now and then to break up the monotony of a cut?
Mine was purely for the fun of it. Even had the table/atmosphere set up very nicely. We had it planned for about a month. I intended on eating more, but that didn't happen.

Unreal
10-20-2005, 10:36 PM
Few weeks ago.

6 Brueger Bagels, 1 Tub of cream cheese
2 cups oats with protein
1 pint of icecream
Tons of peanut butter, honey, jam spread over just about everything
1lb package of turkey

Last saturday I had a 1/2 gallon of ice cream and 3 PB&J sandwhiches.

Cutting sucks. :(

smalls
10-21-2005, 12:32 AM
You that lean now, smalls? Damn...

I wish, I weighed 247 today, biggest i've ever been. When I bulk my stomach is always so full that large meals, especially solid ones just arent happening. When I diet I can gorge a little but still some of you have bottomless guts.

Roark
10-21-2005, 08:17 PM
tomorrow, tomorrow

it's cheat day tomorrow

it's only a day aaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

spanky33
10-22-2005, 10:49 PM
i have a pretty bad sweet tooth. today i went nuts.

1 whole pack of oreo cookies (like 24 cookies?)
1 pack of chocolate chip cookies (24 cookies?)
1 family sized jar of nutella
2 litres of oh henry ice cream.
3 chocolate chip granola bars
a box of rice krispie squares (8 bars)
plus my normal food for the day.

i dont even know how many cals

MM
10-25-2005, 01:55 PM
Holy ****. How you people can eat that much sweet stuff is beyond me; I just ate a pack of peanut M&Ms, and it made me feel a little sick. I think I've been destroying my sweet tooth lately.

spencerjrus
10-25-2005, 02:28 PM
i have a pretty bad sweet tooth. today i went nuts.

1 whole pack of oreo cookies (like 24 cookies?)
1 pack of chocolate chip cookies (24 cookies?)
1 family sized jar of nutella
2 litres of oh henry ice cream.
3 chocolate chip granola bars
a box of rice krispie squares (8 bars)
plus my normal food for the day.

i dont even know how many cals

You sir are a king among men, I would vomit repeatedley halfway through that crap.

Jorge Sanchez
10-25-2005, 02:42 PM
Holy ****. How you people can eat that much sweet stuff is beyond me; I just ate a pack of peanut M&Ms, and it made me feel a little sick. I think I've been destroying my sweet tooth lately.

Ya, I have absolutely no sweet tooth. I can rarely even finish a whole piece of cake, and I can't even consider candy bars.

Some of those meals are huge. I am sure I have come pretty close in total number of calories before, but that's only thanks to lots of alcohol.

SpecialK
10-25-2005, 07:23 PM
One thing I have noticed is that since I have been eating a good BBing diet for awhile, I seem to have less of a tolerance for "bad" food. If I eat a big greasy hamburger, pizza, etc., it feels like it just sits in my stomach for hours, and feels gross, even if it tasted great at the time. On the other hand, my stomach usually feels empty within an hour or two after eating a shake, chicken/potato, beef, and other "good" BBing foods.

[[[----]]]
10-25-2005, 09:17 PM
I think my gorgefest is about to beign.....tonight!!!!
5bud lights
3 full tbsp natty pb illl as more as i rage the fridge

Maki Riddington
10-25-2005, 09:28 PM
Large fries
6 piece chicken nuggets
2 apple pies
1 Mchicken sandwich
2 cheese burgers
1 large orange pop

I love Mcdonalds!

Shao-LiN
10-25-2005, 09:32 PM
One thing I have noticed is that since I have been eating a good BBing diet for awhile, I seem to have less of a tolerance for "bad" food. If I eat a big greasy hamburger, pizza, etc., it feels like it just sits in my stomach for hours, and feels gross, even if it tasted great at the time. On the other hand, my stomach usually feels empty within an hour or two after eating a shake, chicken/potato, beef, and other "good" BBing foods.

Typically more fat in the prior, less in the latter (depending on amounts, of course). Would account for the full feeling.

[[[----]]]
10-26-2005, 09:02 AM
Well....ending up falling alseep.....damn, Im not a dedicated gorge fest contestant.

ShockBoxer
10-26-2005, 09:28 AM

I'm the same way now. Totally killed my desire to set food in a McDonalds ever again (unless I want a McFlurry or shake or something but I crave those less as well). Even my beloved Wendy's has been cut back to once a week, if that... and the frosty's are gone unless I've deliberately only eaten breakfast that day (the only way to jam a 1200 calorie wendy's meal into a 1700 cal cut).

spencerjrus
10-26-2005, 11:51 AM

Most people dont realize how incredibly hard it is for your body to digest crappy food until they start eating good food for awhile.

Stackattack
10-27-2005, 09:10 AM
I'm the same way now. Totally killed my desire to set food in a McDonalds ever again (unless I want a McFlurry or shake or something but I crave those less as well). Even my beloved Wendy's has been cut back to once a week, if that... and the frosty's are gone unless I've deliberately only eaten breakfast that day (the only way to jam a 1200 calorie wendy's meal into a 1700 cal cut).

A Few weeks back i was at McDonalds at about 12:50 am (just before closing) and i ordered a double quarter pounder. I Opened the wrapper and stared at it. It was dripping with grease. So much so that a puddle began forming below it, The beef patty was mangled and looking partially uncooked in one place. I removed the bun and carefully inspected for spit (I've been told that special orders are often spit in). I didn't find any. I was sitting with a friend of mine who works at that particular McDonalds and he assured me the guy who cooked it wouldn't have spit in it. I was starving and trusted my friend, so i decided to eat it. Meanwhile a girl who was working there came out to talk to this friend. She looked at the burger i was eating and said "that looks soo dirty. How can you eat that ****".
I Ignored her and continued eating. It didn't taste all that bad. Just a little greaser than normal. On the drive home after i finished i swear i could taste Crap. I mean actual crap, as in poo. (not that i have tasted crap).Maybe the people working there wern't happy about cooking burgers at 1 am and decided to **** in my burger. Maybe there was no **** in the burger, And the rancid after taste was nothing but a strange trick of the mingling of it's ingredients. I guess i'll never know the truth.
Needless to say, that incident has totally killed my desire to eat McDonalds.

Slim Schaedle
10-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Yesterday my buddy told me he once ate 5 double quarter pounders with cheese in 8min 53sec.

importriders
10-27-2005, 07:20 PM
I had to get into this thread. Im 5' 6", 152 pounds. I use to be an obese 230 pounds last year. I would have eating contest with friends from time to time. Heres some examples:

-5 whoppers (when they were bigger) "heavy all" in one sitting
-87 pieces of nigiri sushi in 16 minutes
-6 bowls of pasta and sausage(2 links each bowl) at Olive Garden's Never-Ending-Pasta-Bowl
-8 Whole Maine Lobsters with claws and other side dishes
-7 orders of Applebees riblets

I would eat at a buffet at least twice a week and I was well known at the buffets and restaurants I usually ate at. I would always get, "This is too much food!" from waiters/waitresses.

rk77
10-28-2005, 09:49 AM
I had to get into this thread. Im 5' 6", 152 pounds. I use to be an obese 230 pounds last year. I would have eating contest with friends from time to time. Heres some examples:

-5 whoppers (when they were bigger) "heavy all" in one sitting
-87 pieces of nigiri sushi in 16 minutes
-6 bowls of pasta and sausage(2 links each bowl) at Olive Garden's Never-Ending-Pasta-Bowl
-8 Whole Maine Lobsters with claws and other side dishes
-7 orders of Applebees riblets

I would eat at a buffet at least twice a week and I was well known at the buffets and restaurants I usually ate at. I would always get, "This is too much food!" from waiters/waitresses.

this wasnt all in one day was it?

volodkovich
10-31-2005, 07:08 PM
Yesterday i ate a BK Double Whopper meal with 6 extra patties. The manager gave me free cheese between each pattie as well.

I assume it came to around 3,500cal's and around 200g of protein, 80grams of saturated fat, and 8g of trans fat in one burger. Thats not including the large fries and 4 cokes i had with it. All done in 40minutes.

Suffice to stay it was hard to keep down, but i did it. Got a free double whopper meal for my efforts aswell.

Won't be doing that for a long time. The worse part is i did it at around 10.30 at night, lucky i didnt have a heart attack in my sleep...

dw06wu
11-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Oh, I just remembered a really disgusting one. My friend planned a barecue for like 10 people and only two of us showed up to it because it was all ****ty and rainy out. They bet me 3 cases of beer that I couldn't eat 6lb of ground beef in an hour without puking. Needless to say, I got my beer. I used buns and bbq on my burgers too.

spencerjrus
11-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Yesterday i ate a BK Double Whopper meal with 6 extra patties. The manager gave me free cheese between each pattie as well.

I assume it came to around 3,500cal's and around 200g of protein, 80grams of saturated fat, and 8g of trans fat in one burger. Thats not including the large fries and 4 cokes i had with it. All done in 40minutes.

Suffice to stay it was hard to keep down, but i did it. Got a free double whopper meal for my efforts aswell.

Won't be doing that for a long time. The worse part is i did it at around 10.30 at night, lucky i didnt have a heart attack in my sleep...

Son I would schedule an appointment with your physician ASAP.

sharkall2003
07-25-2006, 01:24 PM
Came across this thread and figured I would demolish everyone.

I had a bad case of the munchies due to a recreational activity that I used to indulge in and I ate the following at Frank and Pats Pizza:

21 slices of regular crust pizza (that's two and 5/8 pizzas) at 290 calories per slice that's approximately 6090 calories.
9 slices of cheese bread (that's a 1 and 1/8 pizzas) at 150 calories per slice (taken from garlic bread I have at home) that's 1350 calories.
4 glasses of coke (16 oz glasses aka a half gallon) 150 calories per 12 ounces equals 795 calories.

Time elapsed: 31 minutes.

8235 calories.

gains2385
07-25-2006, 05:18 PM
All that with the "I want to get ripped" below your name is priceless.

I went to Golden Corral, an all you can eat buffet type place with American food and had 6 plates of "healthy" food consisting of:
-3 beef ribs
-3 steaks
-5 tilapia fillets
-1 sweet potato
-6 rolls with honey butter (mmmmm, honey butter)
-1 choc. cookie
-1 piece of Apple Cobbler

I really don't think it was that bad of a cheat day. I mean, most of it was protein with some fat and carbs from the rolls.

About 15 minutes later I had the biggest bowl movement of my life (no kidding) and then threw up for a few minutes on the way home on the side of the road.

Slim Schaedle
07-25-2006, 06:31 PM
This being a "competition," we need accurate calorie counts.

Stumprrp
07-25-2006, 08:55 PM
wow you guys are crazy!

2 triple cheeseburgers (BK) in less then 2 minutes
1 32ounce steak in less then 15 minutes

havent really pigged out in a while and its a damn shame :D

SpecialK
07-25-2006, 09:04 PM
wow you guys are crazy!

2 triple cheeseburgers (BK) in less then 2 minutes
1 32ounce steak in less then 15 minutes

havent really pigged out in a while and its a damn shame :D

You could always go back to bulking:evillaugh

motoko013
07-26-2006, 05:28 AM
well it's good to know you can live a little and still be ripped.....

although i'm far from it

Stumprrp
07-26-2006, 09:13 AM
You could always go back to bulking:evillaugh

lol you scum, i cant wait! but the cut is going sweet so i cant stop :D

Eszekial
07-26-2006, 11:03 AM
I played sports year round, starting with football.

I was a Middle Linebacker and was probably pounding away 4-6kcal on many occasions.

I remember one time i went to in&out and pounded away 3 double doubles with everything, 2 things of fries, a milk shake, and 3-4 sodas.

I was still hungry, somehow.

I was 6"1 240, probably 18% bodyfat.

adamcole87
07-26-2006, 01:01 PM
after reading this thread ITS ON! me and some buds are going to hit up golden corral tonight for the ultimate eating contest! I'll post the outcome.

gains2385
07-26-2006, 01:18 PM
When I have my cheat days, I always go to a buffet type place where the food is not too bad. Like Golden Corral or Panda's. You can eat all the seafood/sushi and meat that you can get your hands on and when you get full enough to die, it is not NEARLY as bad as if you got full enough to die on Taco Bell (which I would love to do), Burger King, McDonalds, or any other fast food place.

Buffets...God I love America.

djreef
07-26-2006, 01:27 PM
There's burger joint up the street from where I work called Mel's. They have a, I sh!t you not, 5 lb hamburger (3lbs ground meat, 1lb of bacon, 1 lb of cheese), and a wall of fame for folks who have finished them. Some big Persian looking kid knocked one out w/soda in less than 8 minutes. To my knowledge that's still the record.

DJ

gains2385
07-26-2006, 01:40 PM
1lb of bacon = 220 g/f 2.5 g/c 137 g/p
1lb of cheese (American) = 116 g/f 30 g/c 91 g/p
3lbs of beef = 92 g/f 0 g/c 107 g/p
buns (regular size) = not for sure
totals
Fat = 428 Carbs = 32.5 (plus bread) Protein = 335
Calories minus bun = 5,322

fixationdarknes
07-26-2006, 01:58 PM
We should have a contest to see who can eat the most in one day as well, that would be fun to see if anybody could reach the mighty 10 000 calorie barrier

There are WBB member(s) who already do that.

Davidelmo
07-26-2006, 02:46 PM
My appetite completely sucks. Plus, it's absolutely boiling here in the UK right now and the heat is killing my appetite even worse! Argh!

TopCat
07-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Ya, everyone here would destroy me. On a very clean bulk the most I could ever get down was 4500-5000 calories in a day. But it was clean enough to be a cut if my lbm was higher. However... I would be curious to know what I could do with some burgers :evillaugh

Ahhh, how I miss tasty fat foods.

Stumprrp
07-27-2006, 08:13 PM
and i thought i could eat alot, i think this is a challenge people on my next "gorge" day.

time to try BK's STACKERS.