PDA

View Full Version : Slight update

Shadow Bandit
10-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Well, some of you may remember me. I was the one who had the claymore in my briefs. :D

Well, as of my one month anniversery, I've lost about 5lbs. It might not be much, but it's huge for me. Still trying to get over my various hang-ups, but I'm happy that I'm on the road.

So to celebrate, I took some more pics. They're funny and all, so don't laugh too hard. :D

First one is before with my claymore, 2nd one is after with my lightsaber. :)

HILL
10-17-2005, 03:36 AM
looking good try getting that diet in check and you should be able to loose much more than 5 pound s a month

Shadow Bandit
10-17-2005, 08:38 AM
Thanks man. That 5lbs comes from just eating better and doing a bit of cardio. I think it's good for me just starting out, but I want to lose more.

This month I'm increasing my cardio and adding the last of my home weights to my exercise. Hoping to lose more this month, but if I don't I'm not gonna get depressed.

Next month I'm finally gonna hit a gym.

dw06wu
10-17-2005, 11:39 AM
Next month I'm finally gonna hit a gym.
Why not just go out and do that right now, save yourself some time?

Wierz
10-17-2005, 11:57 AM
GJ on the 5lbs lost. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but your arms do look smaller. Are you doing any cardio? I found that before I went to the gym after about 2 years of being lazy and doing nothing, it helped me quite a bit to be in better cardiovascular shape to prepare for my lifting. I felt my body was better prepared to deal with lifting after running for about 2 months before I hit the gym.

If you can walk, run, swim, or whatever for 30 minutes or so a day (or every other day) that could help you a ton when you do get into the gym.

Shadow Bandit
10-18-2005, 08:33 AM
Yeah, my daily routine consists of me waking up early and taking a nice walk. Then I go and lift my dumbells, do some pushups, shower then work.

Then when I get home in the afternoon, I take another walk then come home and work with one of my weapons.

Thanks for your encouraging words guys and gals.