PDA

View Full Version : Seriously disturbing stuff

Songsangnim
10-19-2005, 05:07 AM
http://www.wimp.com/attack/

For those of you who can't read Korean, the short version: The bus driver's eardrum was ruptured and he got 4 weeks off work. And no this is apparently not faked. This is supposed to be a real recording of a event that happened (just in the next province over from where I am).

dubdoob
10-19-2005, 05:13 AM
I've seen that before. Really messed up, that guy is an *******.

getfit
10-19-2005, 05:17 AM
that's so disturbing,some people are so LOW...

RickTheDestroyer
10-19-2005, 05:21 AM
Seriously, what the **** is up with some people?
Okay, so I need to hear about the punishment this ******* got for this bull****, or I'm going to feel bad all day. I need more back story, too. Why is the dude so pissed off? Why isn't the bus driver going anywhere? Why is he just sitting there and taking that ****?

Praetorian
10-19-2005, 05:26 AM
HOLY SHIAT!!

why the **** isnt the bus driver doing anything!!!???? ****ing wimp hell, if i was busdriver and some dude slapped me, he'd be eating out of a tube for very long time.

what's the back story?

jack_of_all
10-19-2005, 05:34 AM
yeh wtf? he just sat there and took it? and the guy even stops and starts again a few times... wtf??

accuFLEX
10-19-2005, 06:45 AM
I would have loved to come in while that was going on and kick that guys ass. huck him through the fcuking window or something

Teufelhund
10-19-2005, 06:57 AM
I would imagine being a bus driver is a pretty sweet job in Korea. Chances are that karate chopping the customers is frowned upon by management.

dissipate
10-19-2005, 07:03 AM
working in the tourism industry, i've met lots of koreans before and they're a pretty loud and rough bunch...

Dark5tar
10-19-2005, 07:34 AM
working in the tourism industry, i've met lots of koreans before and they're a pretty loud and rough bunch...

Doesnt mean they arnt small enough to put in a glovebox.

Lucky the damn cops came, woulda been a dead busdriver......

Stackattack
10-19-2005, 07:47 AM
What a ****ing douche bag.

LovinLiftin
10-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Wow and I thought DC bus drivers getting bricks and rocks thrown at them was rough that sh*t was crazy...

RussianRocket
10-19-2005, 09:02 AM
i really want to know the back story. I'm confused about whats goinig on, besides the beating.

500squat
10-19-2005, 09:59 AM
What a idiot that guy was!

Gyno Rhino
10-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Who knows.

Could be that that guy was a part of some crime group or something.

Could be that just taking the beating was the smart thing to do. Pretty sad, though. Hopefully that guy got some real punishment - but I doubt it.

-TIM-
10-19-2005, 11:32 AM
That's horrible. Good thing the police showed up.

Jorge Sanchez
10-19-2005, 03:44 PM
If you think that is bad: http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/483.html

I don't know who I am more pissed off at, the guy doing the beating, or the guy that is just sitting there taking it. For ****'s sake, if you don't want to fight you should at least run.

David
10-19-2005, 04:28 PM
lol that last video was funny as hell. They were speaking in Polish. The guy at the end that punched him said, "See that girl over there? Nothing better happen to her." KA-POW right in the kisser. Throughout the whole video the guy doing the beat down kept saying, "one more, one more?" Also, the guy who was getting the old fashion beating kept saying, "I had enough, I had enough."

What great dialogue, it's like they were just having a normal conversation with a few kicks and punches to the head.

d'Anconia
10-19-2005, 05:26 PM
I've checked out every fight video on thatvideosite and would have to say the best are the high school ones. All the drama and everything is just great.

That guy in the first video should have just accelerated the bus really quickly and get the guy standing to fall on his a$$. Would have been funny stuff.

Jorge Sanchez
10-19-2005, 06:33 PM
lol that last video was funny as hell. They were speaking in Polish. The guy at the end that punched him said, "See that girl over there? Nothing better happen to her." KA-POW right in the kisser. Throughout the whole video the guy doing the beat down kept saying, "one more, one more?" Also, the guy who was getting the old fashion beating kept saying, "I had enough, I had enough."

What great dialogue, it's like they were just having a normal conversation with a few kicks and punches to the head.

I was wondering what they were talking about.

Jorge Sanchez
10-19-2005, 06:35 PM
I've checked out every fight video on thatvideosite and would have to say the best are the high school ones. All the drama and everything is just great.

That guy in the first video should have just accelerated the bus really quickly and get the guy standing to fall on his a$$. Would have been funny stuff.

The best fight video is the one with those two huge black guys in the backyard. Or maybe the one where that fat chick beats up the crack head.

CarlP
10-19-2005, 06:47 PM
The best fight video is the one with those two huge black guys in the backyard. Or maybe the one where that fat chick beats up the crack head.

This sounds like a site I need to check out.

Surferboy
10-20-2005, 01:59 AM
Some people just like getting beat up.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
10-20-2005, 02:21 AM
Mmmkay. I would've stood up and broke that guy's ****ing face.

Could be that just taking the beating was the smart thing to do. Pretty sad, though. Hopefully that guy got some real punishment - but I doubt it.Eh...I guess taking the beating would've been the best course of action since there was a video camera on. But he was beating that guy pretty bad. I wouldn't be able to sit there and take that.

d'Anconia
10-20-2005, 02:24 AM
The best fight video is the one with those two huge black guys in the backyard.

One of those guys is Kimbo who is like an actual semi-pro fighter, there are a few videos on the net of him fighting.

But I don't like pro fighting as much as regular mano a mano street fighting (and no I don't mean that "aaaahdyuukit" stuff). On thatvideosite.com they have a good one of a high school fight that's like a freshman vs. a sophomore or something like that. It's pretty funny because they did a little bit of editing and added a few lines of text to the video which are pretty funny. Nothing better than high school fights IMO.

Tony H
10-20-2005, 06:57 AM
Gah, I checked out thatvideosite.com and on the first page there's a video of a guy dropping a loaded barbell on himself... It just slipped right out of his hands completely and landed on his chest.

Meat_Head
10-20-2005, 10:13 AM

Hell yea, both of those videos are awesome. Those guys were HUGE but the one with the beard just destroyed the other one, even gave him some free punches...

Songsangnim
10-21-2005, 03:54 AM
Okay, a bit more info. Apparently the guy doing the beating was enraged, because the bus driver was honking his horn trying to get him to move. So he jumped out of his car, came into the bus and started pounding on the guy.

As for why the bus driver just sat there and took it? It probably has something to do with Korea's laws. According to Korean law, if you injure someone MORE seriously than they injure you, YOU pay the hospital bills. And this holds true, even if the other guy is the aggressor. So you can start a fight and if you lose you get your bills paid for you. Probably why the driver sat there and didn't do anything.

d'Anconia
10-21-2005, 10:41 AM
Those are some stupid laws... favoring the loser? Come on!

And how are you supposed to know when someone is injured more than you? It's not there is a unit to measure injury and plus unpredictable things happen while fighting.

Teufelhund
10-21-2005, 12:12 PM
I think the law probably works because nobody wins. If you win the fight, you pay the loser. If you lose the fight, well - you just got your wimpy little head kicked in by some a-hole in a suit with a superiority complex.

Songsangnim
10-21-2005, 09:00 PM
Those are some stupid laws... favoring the loser? Come on!

And how are you supposed to know when someone is injured more than you? It's not there is a unit to measure injury and plus unpredictable things happen while fighting.

Hey I didn't make the law. Just telling you how it is written. As for injury the cops make the determination when they show up. Yes unpredictable things happen when fighting. Again that is likely why the bus driver just sat there and took it.
The law is written to reduce fights. Korea has a mandatory military service for all its male citizens. In boot camp they are trained in TKD which means some fights can get pretty nasty. That's why the law was passed. You beat someone up, you pay the bills. Tends to discourage fights. Sounds foolish but hey it works.

d'Anconia
10-21-2005, 09:29 PM
^ Aaaah gotcha. Well if I were a Korean I'd beat people up and then run away. Hit and run beatdowns.

khalid05
10-21-2005, 10:05 PM
http://www.wimp.com/attack/

For those of you who can't read Korean, the short version: The bus driver's eardrum was ruptured and he got 4 weeks off work. And no this is apparently not faked. This is supposed to be a real recording of a event that happened (just in the next province over from where I am).

hahaha Damn, bus driver got his behind whooped like he stole something. Well, not a fare beating anyway. Was the guy doing the beating some kind of gangster? WOW.

MM
10-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Know what video is a **** of a lot cooler?

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/939.html

[Note: this video is safe for work]

d'Anconia
10-21-2005, 10:24 PM
I swear I've seen pretty much every video on thatvideosite.com. Anyone got any other good sites like that? (Other than Ebaums world? Been there done that). I need to find some new material.

IdaMAN
10-22-2005, 08:18 AM
Know what video is a **** of a lot cooler?

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/939.html

[Note: this video is safe for work]

LOl thanks, I needed a laugh after watching the beatdowns.

Maki Riddington
10-22-2005, 07:32 PM
Nothing worse than drunk bullies.

RussianRocket
10-22-2005, 07:52 PM
What ever happen to Kimbo Slice?

d'Anconia
10-22-2005, 08:24 PM
I'm not sure what happened to him but I saw one fight where he lost to some big white dude. It's funny how they fight in random places; back yard in one fight and in the fight against the white dude it was like in a high school wrestling room or something pathetic like that.

fixationdarknes
10-24-2005, 09:23 AM
Haha you guys crack me up. Btw, yes that first video is fvcked up.

lilmase1153
10-24-2005, 10:55 AM
I was reading some interview he did, and he said he was thinking of quitting street fights so he can go legit and be a Pro boxer. but he also said if that did not pan out he would do what he had to do to put food on the table..

The vid with him in the backyard is just nasty, that dudes eye at the end looked like it was about to fall out..

ClubberLang
10-26-2005, 01:12 PM
that bus video was messed up. for starters the bus driver looked like and old man. the guy attacking him knew how to hit too. those kicks were serious. probably knows some taekwondo

Isaac Wilkins
10-26-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm not sure what happened to him but I saw one fight where he lost to some big white dude. It's funny how they fight in random places; back yard in one fight and in the fight against the white dude it was like in a high school wrestling room or something pathetic like that.

That's because those fights are illegal. The big white dude was a Boston cop and lost his job (at least for a while) because of it. He posts on Sherdog.com, although I can't remember his name at the moment. Both he and Kimbo swore that no money changed hands so as to make it legal, but apparently it was a $10,000 fight.

Ramstein85
08-07-2007, 04:13 AM
Bump

comegetyousome.com search it on google i think thats the sites name its got loads of random fight vids.

Cirino83
08-07-2007, 07:44 AM
Bump

comegetyousome.com search it on google i think thats the sites name its got loads of random fight vids.

psfights.com
tooshocking.com

and all the sites that link off of those have good fight videos.

backseatwitme13
08-09-2007, 03:08 PM

hes probably kickin the **** out of somebody as we speak