PDA

View Full Version : Need Help???

97muscle
10-19-2005, 06:51 AM
I am not very happy with these pics, but I figured you guys could critic them and give me some advice. I have been out of the gym for 6 months due to a bad car accident in which I dislocated my hips and twisted my spine all crazy, so cut me some slack.

97muscle
10-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Here are some more pics

Teufelhund
10-19-2005, 08:40 AM
Hey man, welcome to the boards!

You look great, especially for being out of the gym for six months. Before I tell you to start eating more, what are your goals?

Examples:

I want to look like a real man. Teuf is a shining example.
I want to look like one of those starved emaciated Abercrombie zombies. Gee Whiz - I know old fashions come back into style, but its already been 60 years since the concentration camps!
:p

97muscle
10-19-2005, 11:57 AM
* I want to look like a real man. Teuf is a shining example.

I have looked at BCC and his progress, I would love to have those results without having to juice. Not saying that he does because I don't know. But anyways that would be cool, I would love to be 205-210 and lean. More would be better but I don't think that my frame is made to hold that naturally. I am just tired of being puny and working my a** off in the gym for four years now and not seeing any better results. I weighed a whopping 135lbs when I started working out and I stay pretty much at 180 now. Where can I see your pics

Teufelhund
10-19-2005, 12:01 PM
lol, I was just making a joke. There's a link in my sig, but chase totally and completely makes me look like crap. You'd be better off looking to him for inspiration.

Congrats on the outstanding progress!

If you've been stuck at 180 for some time now, seriously, YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH.

getfit
10-19-2005, 01:39 PM
i think you've got a great base to work on,EAT,LIFT,REST you'll pack it on, just have a little patience it will come :)

97muscle
10-19-2005, 01:47 PM
does anyone think that I should work a particualr part of my body, or am i proportional?

97muscle
10-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Anyone, suggestions, opinions???

lilmase1153
10-20-2005, 04:10 PM
Ok i would say back needs most work, meaning lats and thickness (very little width on your front dbl bi) i also think your rear delts need some work in comparison to your front delts which are in good shape. your calves need to be brought up if your looking for symetry.

You do have a good chest and biceps, those stand out to me the most but you also have some nice traps. Your doing great but like teuf said, If your not gaining weight you need to EAT MORE. oh and teuf is the delt king sooo get him to shovel out some of those secrets hes hiding from us all

97muscle
11-01-2005, 12:42 PM
I would really like some more advice, I appreciate the feedback so far, however I am starting a bulking cycle and would like for it to be a success. And if there are any particular areas I need to focus on I would love to know. Thanks in advance.

Wierz
11-01-2005, 12:53 PM
First, you look good and have made good progress I'm sure.

Teuf is right in that if you're stuck at a weight, diet is to blame.

BCC is a great figure to shoot for. However, I don't think a figure like his is attainable in the amount of time it took him without steriods in the picture.

If you started at 135, and you're 180 now, that's really great progress. I would say your lats seem to be lagging.

97muscle
11-03-2005, 07:33 AM
Yeah I think the same about BCC, and my lats are lagging because of the car wreck, it really sucks but I will just keep working hard and I have definitely started eating more, I feel a lot better too.

500squat
11-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Looking good man, traps are amazing..chest and biceps look good also.....I say work on your back.......bring up those calves,add some more calories to your diet and you should be fine

97muscle
11-03-2005, 10:54 AM
I really appreciate the advice, I am definitely working on the calves, in fact I blasted them this morning. And as far as the back goes I can't wait to start seeing all these pull ups and rows pay off. Thanks again. I will post new pics in December

[[[----]]]
11-03-2005, 11:27 AM
good base to start with.....................NOW EAT DAMNIT EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROMANMAN
11-03-2005, 12:04 PM
No Dont Eat!

97muscle
11-03-2005, 02:05 PM
I am eating a lot more, and why should I not eat??? Thanks for the advice. I started to worry that no one was going to put their 2cents in, glad to know that there are actually real people in this forum.

97muscle
11-03-2005, 02:06 PM
No Dont Eat!

WHy not??

Hockey66
11-03-2005, 07:25 PM
You are a lot stronger than you look. Also, you have big nipples.

Go eat, you could use some bulkage!

D Breyer
11-03-2005, 07:30 PM
care to make a video of some of yoru lifts? bench and squat i'd really like to see.

Invain
11-03-2005, 07:58 PM
You are a lot stronger than you look.

I agree. That's not always a bad thing though...

97muscle
11-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Leave my nipples alone, I can't help that. And yeah I have been told that I am stronger than I look, but I am trying to bulk up, so I will look as strong as I am. And I will try to post a vid some time.

rookiebldr
11-20-2005, 03:51 PM
You're looking great and your lifts are big. Keep a steady bulk going. You're lifts will continue to improve along with the added mass.

Built
11-20-2005, 04:35 PM
You are a lot stronger than you look. Also, you have big nipples.

This one totally made me smile!

You look great - nice big arms, you've clearly been working the leggies, and the traps are SICK.

Just eat eat eat!

You know about pausing at the bottom for a few seconds on calf work, right?

Bugger about the accident, but it looks like you're doing great! Nice ink, too.

Whatcha doing for hammies/back right now? Are you able to squat/dead/GM at all?