PDA

View Full Version : fat free runts

Short N Buff
12-30-2001, 12:00 AM
Well they say fat free but we all know they can make u fat. in the ingredients list the primary ingredient is dextrose. can i eat this as an alternative to dextrose powder? can i eat lots at certin times of the day to help me grow?

notSoBig Guy
12-30-2001, 12:01 AM
No, you will lose all your muscle if you eat Runts.

Short N Buff
12-30-2001, 12:12 AM
huh why? whats the diff between runts and dextrose powder?

notSoBig Guy
12-30-2001, 12:37 AM
I'm kidding.

Eating Runts shouldn't be a problem. Hell I constantly eat chocolate bars, and I still grow, but I obviously don't look very ripped, but I don't care cuz I'm bulking up and I hate diets.

codei
12-30-2001, 12:59 AM
labeling candy as 'fat free' is a pretty clever marketing ploy by the companies. yea theyre fat free but theyre nothing but pure sugar, most people are too stupid to pay attention to this.

CBates
12-31-2001, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by codei
labeling candy as 'fat free' is a pretty clever marketing ploy by the companies. yea theyre fat free but theyre nothing but pure sugar, most people are too stupid to pay attention to this.

LOL, no sh!t... When I go shopping for food, people in front of me and behind me have a buggy full of "fat free" food and they think it's going to make them lose weight. All my friends always ask me how I stay so ripped while they are eating their fat free cookies loaded with sugar.

MonStar1023
12-31-2001, 10:11 AM
Hehe.. I used to eat 2 packs of Sweettarts postworkout. Delivered around 96g of carbs. The 2 main ingredients were dextrose and maltodextrin. Worked well for me.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: