PDA

View Full Version : Teen...Need muscle mass

HighSchoolGuy
10-19-2005, 02:59 PM
I am only 130 pounds, I have a WBB#1 routine going and I have access to a gym. Problem is, I don't know what to eat or when to eat it! I heard things about protein suppliments but I think I am too young to take suppliments(I'm 15), then other things about 5-6 meals a day and such. I tried looking for Beginner/Teen Diet and Nutrition plan but I couldn't find anything. Any help? Thanks.

getfit
10-19-2005, 03:01 PM
what do your meals consist of? how old are you?

HighSchoolGuy
10-19-2005, 03:05 PM
what do your meals consist of? how old are you?

I'm 15.

Breakfast:
Cereal

Lunch: Two sandwiches(extra lean smoked chicken), Orange Juice

After School:
Eggs, Bread, Orange Juice

Dinner:
Chicken/Beef, Potatoes, Bread, Orange Juice

It varies but that is my typical meal plan.

Sensei
10-19-2005, 03:18 PM
You have to eat big to get big. If you don't have time to eat, you don't have time to grow.

Need tips on gaining weight? Just ask the fat kid that sits next to you in English class. Just kidding, don't do that, but there really isn't any big secret to gaining weight - you just have to eat!

Breakfast should be more than just cereal.

Eat more frequently throughout the day. It may be difficult to eat during the school day, so make sure that you eat something right after school. You don't need supplements, but take in enough protein (assuming you are training hard...).

HighSchoolGuy
10-19-2005, 03:20 PM
You have to eat big to get big. If you don't have time to eat, you don't have time to grow.

Need tips on gaining weight? Just ask the fat kid that sits next to you in English class. Just kidding, don't do that, but there really isn't any big secret to gaining weight - you just have to eat!

Breakfast should be more than just cereal.

Eat more frequently throughout the day. It may be difficult to eat during the school day, so make sure that you eat something right after school. You don't need supplements, but take in enough protein (assuming you are training hard...).

What kind of foods have alot of protein?

Sensei
10-19-2005, 03:22 PM
What kind of foods have alot of protein?
I'm sorry but that question is more basic than basic... If you want everything handed to you, ask someone else.

Jorge Sanchez
10-19-2005, 03:22 PM
Chicken, turkey, tuna, beef, pork, salmon, cottage cheese, eggs, etc... The list really is endless. Meat and dairy are always a good bet though.

getfit
10-19-2005, 03:36 PM
diet/nutrition forum

"best threads on diet and nutriton" go there and see.

Unreal
10-19-2005, 04:01 PM
Just eat anything in sight. Make your parents grocery bill double.

spencerjrus
10-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Need tips on gaining weight? Just ask the fat kid that sits next to you in English class.

Quoted for truth, def sig worthy.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
10-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Need tips on gaining weight? Just ask the fat kid that sits next to you in English class.But the fat kid probably eats like ****.

I heard things about protein suppliments but I think I am too young to take suppliments(I'm 15)Um...you're never too old to consume protein.

What kind of foods have alot of protein?Animal Flesh, Eggs, Dairy/Milk Products, etc...

Sensei
10-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Quoted for truth, def sig worthy.

I'm flattered! Thanks!

Fenixfan08
10-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Heres my diet im starting (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=70662)

Yea theres the diet im doing im only 15 and will be taking creatine and nitrean. ( i added creatine an hour before my workout instead of nitrean because i heard its better unless i hear otherwise). I only weigh 155 and looking to bulk too.

Unreal
10-19-2005, 11:07 PM
Better? They are too completely different products. Thats like saying a banana is better then a mp3 player. What the hell does that mean?