PDA

View Full Version : ETS, my results and some comments...

drew
10-22-2005, 05:32 PM
First off, I'm not a big fan of supplements. I spent too much time buying garbage and finally gave up on it all. I generally only use multivitamins and the occaisional MRP.

For some time, I was having a lot of shoulder problems. I just did my therapy and worked through it. Then my knees started to bother me, so I had to do more therapy. It was getting to a point where I couldn't sleep. So I decided to give ETS a try. I figured, WBB has been a huge factor in my success thus far, so maybe I could trust a product that they were endorsing. So I got a bottle.

First few days I didn't notice much in terms of recovery or strength, but that was expected. What I did notice was that I was finally sleeping soundly for the first time in at least a year. Also, I wasn't noticing any side effects.

After about two weeks, I started noticing I had very little pain in my shoulders and no pain in my knees. I was also feeling very little soreness and was finding I was more energized for lifting sessions.

Down to numbers. Over the 4 weeks I was taking ETS, my bench press increased by 10 lbs and my squat increased by 30 lbs. Also, my max good morning increased by 40 lbs.

Now, I've stopped taking ETS for several weeks, just to see if all of this was coincidental. Well, my joints aren't happy. Fortunately, my shoulders had some time to get stronger and still don't hurt as much as they did. Bottom line, I'm getting more. ETS will become an essential part of my training. I feel that it will help me to achieve my goals much faster.

Just one negative commment. Sometimes the caps would get stuck going down and would dissolve leaving a not-so-pleasant zinc taste in my mouth. Once I actually had smoke come out of my nose (literally). So recommendation: drink a lot of water with it.

chris mason
10-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Lol, the same thing has happened to me with the capsules a few times! Definitely take them with someone to wash them down.

Thanks for your input Drew and you seem to react to the product just as I do. It really is pretty cool, isn't it?

drew
10-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Yeah, it's great stuff. EVry time someone asks me about the latest supplement (No-Explode and Glutamine and other useless garbage) I tell them straight up, try nothing else until you take ETS for a month and see what it does for you.

Hatred
10-23-2005, 06:41 PM
I have to add a few things.
After having been on a couple of months worth of ETS I finally ran out.
I figured it would be a chance to see what was going on..

My joints are also very upset with me.
MY sleep sucks.
I alternate between lying in bed on fire....and having tortured dreams.
ETS covers an awful lot of bases as a supplement.

CB
10-23-2005, 11:35 PM
Lol, i had the same problem with the powder coming back up and sometimes I would breathe it out like smoke as well. But ETS definitely does cover a lot of bases as Hatred said. I stopped it for a month and my lower back and joints were definitely not happy, not to mention the lack of quality sleep. I'm glad I'm back on it now and so are my lower back and joints!

drew
10-24-2005, 07:11 AM
I think we all agree, ETS is the anti-crack.

[[[----]]]
10-24-2005, 11:59 AM
Whats the main ingredients in ETS?

chris mason
10-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Frog's feet...

:zipit:

Take a look at the product page on www.atlargenutrition.com and you can read about it.

Hatred
10-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Nubain...

seriously.

Pup
10-28-2005, 06:06 AM
Frog's feet...

Injected with a mix of bull semen, dragon scale and the hair of a unicorn.

:thumbup:

Joe Black
10-28-2005, 07:28 AM
drew, would you mind if we used your post as a testimonial on the ALN website?

drew
10-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Go ahead Daniel. You can even use my real name (You should have it from the order)

Saint Patrick
11-05-2005, 11:29 AM
Drew - did you notice any loss of strength after you stopped taking it?

drew
11-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Not so much loss of strength, but increased muscle soreness, joint pain and this has made it harder to complete full workouts, especially on max days when my volume and intensity can get very high. This was very apparent today when I had to bag most of my bench workout because of stiffness and soreness in my shoulders and elbows.

Right now I'm getting some financial stuff straightened out, but as soon as I have a chencking accoutn again, I'm ordering as much as I can afford.

Saint Patrick
11-05-2005, 12:46 PM
That's cool that the strength gains stayed after you stopped taking it. I'm ordering some as we speak.

Focused70
11-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Sometimes the caps would get stuck going down and would dissolve leaving a not-so-pleasant zinc taste in my mouth. Once I actually had smoke come out of my nose (literally). So recommendation: drink a lot of water with it.

Same here. In fact, I *don't* recommend swallowing them on an empty gullet.

At first I thought I had acquired some new magical powers, then I figured it out. ;)

Built
11-05-2005, 07:58 PM
I'm about to have shoulder surgery. Would this stuff be good for healing/physio after I've had it done?

chris mason
11-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Short answer: yes.

Built
11-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Should I be taking it before surgery, or wait until after?

Isaac Wilkins
11-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Chris can correct me if he feels I'm wrong:

If you have time you might as well start taking it now. Taking it later will only delay the onset of its usefulness.

Just be sure to keep your overall zinc and magnesium levels within safe bounds.

chris mason
11-06-2005, 01:04 PM
It takes 4-5 days to kick in. That said, I think waiting until after your surgery would be best and make sure to clear it with your doctor.

Built
11-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Okay - cool. It's a sports med guy, so hopefully he's heard of - what is it - microlactin?

Weird side-question on microlactin - is it in any way related to lactic acid? The reason I ask is that I've used lactic acid training to help resolve tendon issues in the past.

chris mason
11-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Okay - cool. It's a sports med guy, so hopefully he's heard of - what is it - microlactin?

Weird side-question on microlactin - is it in any way related to lactic acid? The reason I ask is that I've used lactic acid training to help resolve tendon issues in the past.

No relation to lactic acid.

Yes, Microlactin (TM) is the primary ingredient along with zinc, magnesium, and vitamins C and E.

There should be no problem but I think it best you check with your doctor when surgery is involved.

Built
11-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Okay, will do.

Thanks Chris.

By the way - I got the Nitrean samples from the post office, finally - thank you for the generous portions. I'll let you know how they work out when I start using protein powder again.

chris mason
11-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Geez, that took forever!

You are welcome and please do let me know what you think.

SW
12-01-2005, 07:03 PM
I've ordered some ETS for my friend. He'll probably have it in 2 1/2 weeks or so (when i get the check sent). This thread has helped me to inform him on what to expect. I will also offer a report on his behalf, if he doesn't join wbb first lol.

chris mason
12-01-2005, 07:05 PM
I've ordered some ETS for my friend. He'll probably have it in 2 1/2 weeks or so (when i get the check sent). This thread has helped me to inform him on what to expect. I will also offer a report on his behalf, if he doesn't join wbb first lol.

Please thank your friend for me for the order.

It was nice speaking with you on the phone.

SW
12-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Yes it was. I thought I was imagining things when you said "this is chris mason from atlargenutrition" lol. But yeah, nice talking to you too.

tigo
12-20-2005, 04:31 AM
hmm i was thinking about ordering this with some thermocin and was wondering if it was ok to take it together, or i'd explode or something

chris mason
12-20-2005, 09:31 AM
hmm i was thinking about ordering this with some thermocin and was wondering if it was ok to take it together, or i'd explode or something

Lol, no, it's ok to take them together. Actually, they work quite nicely together.

russ
12-20-2005, 06:30 PM
hmmmmm, I might have to get some. I just ordered my friend some nitrean, I haven't tried any of your products, but I think I just may have to.

and you guys shipped it like right after I ordered it. How sweet is that. :) Thanks

chris mason
12-20-2005, 06:38 PM
:thumbup:

KneeDragger
12-21-2005, 09:20 PM
So all the takers out there have not seen any negative side effects?
I'm one of those guys that wont even take a cold tablet or aspirin, I hate the thought of an unknown in my body (yet I smoke, moron).
However I was thinking of putting Chris's "15 lbs in a months" routine to the test, being a 6'1 160 lb 28-year-old, figured what the hell.
But I donít want to spent a month squirting yoo-hoo out my ass and bleeding out my nipples or anything.

phatmike
12-22-2005, 01:44 AM
Dude I wouldn't worry about any side effects from ETS. As far as the main ingredient (MicroLactin), it has been studied pretty extensively and is very safe. I think the only side effect I have read about were minor upset stomach. I haven't read anybody on this forum complain about this, and I have not experienced it either.

I have been taking it religiously for the past 6-7 months and consider it a staple. I have less DOMS, sleep better, and am able to train more (volume wise) than I could before, due to improved recovery.

Bottom line is that if I had only enough money to spend on one supplement, ETS would be what I would buy.

chris mason
12-22-2005, 05:26 AM
Phatmike pretty much said it all!

Anthony
12-22-2005, 05:37 AM
Actually, I experience a negative side affect. I wake up before my alarm fully refreshed.

DavyRen
12-22-2005, 06:22 AM
Actually, I experience a negative side affect. I wake up before my alarm fully refreshed.

I've got alarm bells ringing each morning! ran out of the stuff, my body is not happy and would like to call the emergency services.

ETS en route from ALN to the UK.

SW
01-04-2006, 07:55 PM
My friend has his ETS and has started taking it today. I will report his comments and suggestions as he progresses with it.