PDA

View Full Version : mass gainer replacing myoplex...

sdre
10-23-2005, 09:11 AM
good day all. I'm currently into my month and a half of lifting weights and i'm enjoying the compliments of my size and bulk increase.

I'm currently using myoplex original for my after gym workouts... but i saw an offer on EAS mass factor... so i bought 2 tubs of it. Is it wise to take the mass factor in replacement for my myoplex? as a protein supplement?

Also

i'm 6'1, right now, i weigh around 182-185 pounds... in mid sept, i was only 165 pounds.

whats an ideal weight for a 6'1 guy? should i continue bulking?

appreciate your replies.

HILL
10-23-2005, 09:14 AM
Their is no ideal weight it is how you want to look. And as long as you are getting the protein/cals etc you need for the day it doesnt really matter what different protein powder you use.

Shao-LiN
10-23-2005, 10:03 AM
First off, before you go throwing money around, it would be wise to investigate prior to purchase. If we had said it wasn't wise, then what would you have done?

Anyway, is it wise? Up to you. One may have more calories than the other and different macronutrients, so it all depends on how you want to fit it into your diet.

And lastly, the supplement section is one section down.

smalls
10-23-2005, 01:43 PM
If it has more calories and isnt expensive then sure it was a good choice. You need to set YOUR goal weight and then acheive it, deciding if that's where you want to be.