PDA

View Full Version : olympic/ powerlifting journal

catinga
10-31-2005, 01:18 AM
hi
I am 66kg, thats about 145lbs. im 19 yrs old and this is my new routine for olympic lifting/ powerlifting
im lifting mainly for mma but i love the sports of olympic lifting and powerlifting so heres my routine.

Saturday
-Bench day
Bench press 6 sets
Close grip bench press 4 sets

Tuesday
Deadlifts 5 sets
Snatches (olympic) 5 sets
Stiff leg deadlifts 3 sets

Thursday
Clean then do front squats 5 sets
Clean and jerk 5 sets

Pretty much all lifts will be around 5 reps, kept under 6. I want to get the explosive power for mma.

catinga
10-31-2005, 01:20 AM
i started this programme last week so i will now post the results of my workouts last week.
here are the results from my first bench workout
bench workout no.1
Bench press
80kg (176lbs)
-6 reps
-5 reps
-5 reps
-4 reps
-3 reps
-2 reps

Close grip bench press
50kg (110 lbs)
-5 reps
-4 reps
-5 reps
-4 reps

catinga
10-31-2005, 01:21 AM
Olympic session
clean and jerk
60kg
Cleaned the bar, then 1 jerk left leg forward, 1 jerk right leg forward (so i work both legs)

70kg
1 rep with left leg jerk

70kg
1 rep with right leg jerk

60kg
clean then jerk with each leg

65kg
clean then jerk with each leg
clean then jerk with left leg

i was gonna do cleans to front squats but my wrists gave way coz i was wearing no gloves, im gonna work my forearms more and that should help too

catinga
10-31-2005, 01:22 AM
didnt get to deadlift this week coz i hurt my leg, will do it tomorrow

heres bench workout no.2
ok so
i did my bench workout today and did NOT train to failure
i worked with the same weight as last week and did 5 reps for 5 sets.
bench press 80kg (176.2lbs)
(last week was 6,5,5,4,3,2,)

close grip bench 55kg (121lbs)
(last week was 5,4,5,4 with 50kg, 5kg less)

so i stuck to 5 reps, on most sets that was 1 or 2 reps from failure. so i still got a good workout
All in all im really very pleased with the results of today, because i got way more reps overall on the bench press and that wasnt even to failure, and i also did the same with the close grip bench but with an extra 5 kg!!!
so im physched now, cant wait to see my deaflifts and clean and jerks go up too.

im positive now that it wont be long until i get my goal of 100kg (220lbs) bench press raw (ive never lifted otherwise lol) at my bodyweight of 66kg (145 lbs) IN FACT I COULD PROBABLY DO THAT NOW I THINK
man, we will see, i will attempt the one rep max 100kg in two weeks lol

now...
stfu and deadlift ...or bench, wotever

catinga
10-31-2005, 01:23 AM
ok so thats it so far, i got mma today and deadlift day tomorow, so i look forward to letting u know how they go

catinga
11-01-2005, 02:46 AM
ok so today was deadlift day, now being as im just starting with deadlifts, i was just experimenting with the weight.
my bar only goes up to 80kg (176lbs) so i just had to make due with that for today. i know its really light for deadlifts but im just starting and trying things out.

deadlifts (80kg)
-10 reps
-9 reps
-9 reps
-10 reps
-9 reps
-7 reps

OK so obviously not the best deadlift workout thats for sure haha but im pleased with how it went for a first session of deads, next week im going to add straight legged deadlifts and also add more weight, maybe another 20kg, so that i can only do 3 or 4 reps on each deadlift.
as you can see my legs are a lot weaker than my upper body and im gonna work on that.

dissipate
11-01-2005, 07:55 AM
awesome :) it's not often i come across people doing oly lifts, let alone 19 year old males! keep it up!!

where/how did you learn to do them?

catinga
11-01-2005, 09:50 AM
went to a gym one time near my home town and a guy there taught me and a friend to do cleans and snatches
i had to learn the jerk on my own, but it was quite easy, just looked on a few websites for videos

squat it all!
11-01-2005, 10:00 AM
i like this routine very much. have you already started competing in mma?

catinga
11-01-2005, 11:49 AM
2 pro fights in mma, earlier this year, have been taking a bit of a break from training last few months, now starting training seriously again the last few weeks, and i am hoping to fight again by christmas, if not by then, definatley january

im really looking forward to seeing how lifting like this is gonna help my training, as a few people have already said how much stronger ive been whilst grappling this week.

if anyone has any advice on how to change some stuff up, let me know

catinga
11-02-2005, 04:13 PM
mma today, went pretty well
tomorrow is olympic day, im changing things up a bit and hopefully doing snatches along with my clean and jerks, and taking out the front squats, as im just gonna hit the deadlift day hard from now on. im gonna go for a bit heavier weight on the clean and jerks, see how it goes.
anyway, see u tomorow!

catinga
11-05-2005, 02:30 PM
hi
i wrote down the lifts from my olympic session from the other day but, ive lost them so i cant really post them here haha
now 2 days later i just done my bench workout
i added a lighter bench press after everything else so i can work on explosiveness as i thought i was doing really well with pushing out more reps than usual but was too slow. I also added 3x 40 metre sprints, to help my fitness for mma. im want to take it slow so im starting with 3 and adding 1 or 2 extra per week.

bench press 80kg

close grip (speed) bench 50kg
7, 9, 7, 7

explosive bench press (lighter but much faster movements)
50kg

40metre sprints x 3

As u can see i did well and killed my reps from last week, getting Personal records on pretty much all them lifts. i missed one set of bench press this workout because i did the speed (explosive) bench and sprints and didnt want to overtrain.
im gonna stay at 80kg until i can comfortably get out 10 reps for 5 sets on bench press. i know its not as good as strength reps under 6 reps, but i just want to build a more solid base before i increase the weight, its a lot of weight for someone my size to bench at 10 reps after just a few weeks of lifting seriously.

i wasnt happy wid my clean and jerks and i found it hard to lift what i did last week, i did it but it was hard. i put that down to training more mma this week and not eating enough lately.
ill eat more this week
next workout is deadlift day!

MixmasterNash
11-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Your olympic lifts are very good!

catinga
11-06-2005, 12:32 AM
thanks man, i didnt get to write down my snatch results but will do it this week for sure. i think im going to lower the weight very slightly with the olyimpic lifts so that i can work on explosiveness this week.

catinga
11-08-2005, 11:30 AM
deadlift today
an improvement since last time
i had to do a load of weighted exercise at college so i did not add any extra exercises to my deadlift day today, plus i was feeling ill so i just stuck to the same as last week but increased reps
deadlift 80kg
11reps
11reps
11reps
11reps
11reps
11reps

so as u can see, 6 sets of 11 reps at 80kg, which is an improvement to last weeks which was
-10 reps
-9 reps
-9 reps
-10 reps
-9 reps
-7 reps

SO AN IMPROVEMENT SINCE LAST WEEK, i kept all sets at 11 reps.
i dont have any more weight for the next two weeks i will keep working at 80kg but add 3 sets of stiff legged deads.

im going to keep doing my bench workout at 80kg too, until i get over 10 reps on ALL sets. this is going to be my test to see if im ready to move up the weight on all exercises i do, if i can do 6 sets of 10 reps on that exercise, i will move up the weight 5 kg

(EDIT, also, if i work until i can do 10 reps for 6 sets, this also gives me an opportunity to work on higher reps to build a bit more muscle, which is always a bonus :D

catinga
11-12-2005, 11:24 AM
today i didnt have the enery for the olympic session as i was suffering from a bad cold, but did my rows/biceps session i used to do a long timne ago. i beat all my P.R's and added more weight etc..... i am much stronger these days, when i compare the below workout to the reps i used to get on lower weights
reverse grip bent over row 50kg

bent over row
50kg

one arm row 25kg
13 each arm

bicep curl 25kg

i will do olympic next week

catinga
11-12-2005, 11:27 AM
today was my bench workout and i kicked ass on every set, beating my P.R's on EVERY SET

bench press 80kg

close grip bench 55kg

explosive (speed) bench
50kg
9, 10, 10, 10

slow controlled bench to work on technique 50kg
6 7

the slow controlled bench was basically just a set at the end where i try and do the bench press with perfect technique, coming all the way down to my chest, pausing and pushing back up. i feel this will help my overall bench technique, in strengthening my chest more, at the bottom of the exercise.

feeling strong!
i dont feel like my arms are completly screwed though, i feel like i could do a bit more, i might have a look into some proper assistanse exercises.

i will be at 10 reps for 80kg bench press SOON!!!!

catinga
11-14-2005, 10:33 AM
deadlifts today
man i discovered something about deads today lol. if u eat too soon before, they make u fRuckin SICK. i nearly threw up coz my stomach was full.
despite this i still did really well as far as reps go and got a good workout.

deadlifts 80kg
13, 13, 13, 13, 13

i couldnt get a sixth set out because i was about to throw up. but, as you can see i got two reps more on them sets compared to 11reps sets i did last week, so im still getting stronger which is good.
i havent made any gains as far as weight goes as i havent been eatin much so im eating like a horse today (hence why i nearly threw up)

catinga
11-14-2005, 03:20 PM
got home from college today and decided to do something for my stamina
i went out and did guerilla cardio
for those of you who arent familiar with this the workout goes like this
sprint fast as u can for 20 seconds
walk for 10 seconds
sprint fast as u can for 20 seconds
walk for 10 seconds
(repeat like that 8 times)

this is intense to say the least
my lungs are burning right now and im sure this will help build up my legs and give me better stamina.ill try to do this workout some more, maybe after 2 weightlifting workouts per week

dissipate
11-15-2005, 02:57 AM
you're doing pretty well!! are you from australia? hope you get that 80kg bench soon. keep going!

catinga
11-15-2005, 01:20 PM
hi
thanks bro
ive got 80kg bench now, at 8 reps on each 5 sets. next week will be 9 reps then week after that 10 reps, then i will increase to 85kg
im not from australia, im from the U.K

catinga
11-17-2005, 01:35 PM
reverse grip bent over row 55kg
12, 12, 12, 12, 11

bent over row 55kg
50kg
10, 10, 10, 10

one arm rows 25kg
14 each arm
14 each arm
13 each arm

Barbell bicep curls 25kg
10, 8, 7, 7

Dumbell curls 10kg
5, 5, 4, 4

Chair hold (for forearms, i like this one)
17 secs
15 secs
11 secs
9 secs
9 secs

All in all, a good workout, the reps keep going up on most exercises, some exercises they arent as much but im sure now with my diet in check as of tonight they will go up. i added some bicep exercises because i dont feel they are getting any stronger.

i couldnt do olympic today as i usally do it in my drive and its freezing and raining so yup i did back and biceps

catinga
11-25-2005, 09:32 AM
apologies for not posting through the last week
today was back and bicep day again, could not do olympic today, bad weather outside.
reverse grip bent over rows 60kg
10,10, 10, 7, 8

bent over rows 60kg
8, 8, 8, 8

one arm dumbell row 30kg
left,
8, 8, 8, 8, 7

barbell curl25kg
10 10 10 8

dumbell
10kg
6 6 7 7 6

was a really good workout, i saw a gain in strength in all my exercises. bicep culrs, both dumbell and barbell saw a lot more consistent reps, as compared to last week.
im real pleased with it
tomorow is sprints and then saturday is bench day!! im gonna kill bench day

catinga
11-25-2005, 09:35 AM
today was sprinting
i did the guerilla cardio workout again
sprint 20 seconds fast as you can
walk 10 seconds
sprint 20 seconds fast as u can
repeat until sprinted 8 times

today i did 10 sprints!! so an improvement. over the next few weeks i want to improve to about 15 sprints at least, then over xmas and new years, even more. thats a lot i know, but i want to get fit for mma

bench day tomorow

catinga
12-04-2005, 04:47 PM
apologies for not posting lately, i took one week off weights to just do endurance work
did bench today, and did real well on my flat bench and close grip bench presses.
bench 80kg
9, 9, 9, 8, 8

close grip
55kg
9, 9, 9, 9, 8

chest flys 17.5kg
9, 8,

dips 20kg
20, 20, 20
30kg

debussy
12-05-2005, 02:24 PM
80kg and 55kg are starting to look like bitch weight for you... any plans on going heavier? You've made some good progress. A few workouts back you were only getting 6 reps.

catinga
12-05-2005, 04:08 PM
i am going to go up to 90kg and im going to stop the isolation exercises.
im going to go back to working cleans, snatches, deadlifts and bench press only.
i am going to buy 20kg in weight for my barbell in a few days and start hitting the weights heavier.
btw thanks for the encouragement there bro, appreciate it.

today i did sprinting again, sprint 20 secs, walk 10 secs, repeat

and i managed 12 sprints today, so im getting fitter also, im going to keep adding 2 sprints every week. see how that goes.

i just watched the pyros dimas (right spelling) video when he does his olympic workout, thats some damn motivation right there, im gonna go olympic tomorow.

debussy
12-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey man... good idea about getting rid of the isolation exercises. Just hit the basics hard! I like your style.

catinga
12-06-2005, 10:18 AM
i just want to show how my workout on bench compares from 1 month ago to 2 days ago

one month ago
bench press 80kg (176lbs)
-6, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2

Close grip bench press
50kg (110 lbs)
5, 4, 5, 4

2 days ago
benchpress 80kg
9, 9, 9, 8, 8

close grip
55kg
9, 9, 9, 9, 8

so thats a huge huge improvement on that in terms of reps, and an increase of reps AND weight on close grip. I am going to do one more week at the weight i did two days ago, hopefully getting 10 reps, i just want to build a strong base, and then im moving up to 85kg, then when i can do 10 reps for 5 sets, i move up to 90kg.
i am making sure to improve steadily, to make sure i can keep consistent with my reps for 5 sets each exercise.

i realise my way of progressing may not suit everyone else, but i am getting good results from it, so i will keep at it until my gains slow down.
i'll let u know how next week goes, i'll let u know if i get 10 reps for 5 sets.

post again in a bit for olympic results, im off to do that now

catinga
12-06-2005, 11:52 AM
did olympic today.
for now it was just clean and jerks, 5 sets AND I MADE A NEW PR!!!

Clean and jerks
70kg
set 1
1 clean and 1 jerk each leg

set 2
1 clean and 1 jerk each leg

75kg
set 3
1 clean and 1 jerk (not both legs)

set 4
1 clean and 1 jerk (not both legs)

70kg
set 5
1 clean and 1 jerk

set 6
1 clean and 1 jerk (failed on this jerk, i couldnt keep it up there)

so i made a new PR on the 75kg, which felt good, it all felt good except the jerk, it was hard to keep it up there. so im gonna add maybe some shoulder pressing exercises, like dumbell, arnold and military presses. this might help my bench i reckon.

anyway, im glad i got the motivation and got off my ass to do it this time.
looking forward to next training session.

catinga
12-07-2005, 06:11 AM
today i did olympic again, but snatches this time.
i made another new PR!!!
olympic snatch 50kg
1rep
55kg
1 rep
60kg
1 rep
1 rep
1 rep

last time i did snatxhes, i couldnt get past 52.5kg, so this is a huge jump for me. i did 70kg yesterday for clean and jerk also. gonna work at these weights on clean and jerks and snatches for a little while to work on technique, maybe in two weeks, increase weight.
did 7 3 minute drills in the evening

catinga
12-07-2005, 12:13 PM
new goals
these are the goals i would like to reach by new years.
85kg bench press, 10 reps, for 5 sets
77.5kg clean and jerk
62.5kg snatch
11x 3 minute drills (boxing workout)
16 guerilla cardio sprints

catinga
12-11-2005, 11:50 AM
bench press
80kg
10 10 10 10 10

close grip bench press
55kg
10 11 11 11 11

I MADE MY GOAL OF 5 SETS WITH 10 REPS!!!!!!!!
i am moving up the weight next week, to see how i do with 90kg bench and 65kg close grip bench.

tomrow is olympic day
im really pleased with how things are going with training lately, everyting seems to be coming together nicely, i am smashing my goals.
i got at least 10 reps on all sets today, and got 11 reps on some close grip sets.
next week, MORE WEIGHT

debussy
12-11-2005, 01:26 PM
I don't see much squatting. Back squats and front squats will help your olympic lifts.

FortifiedIron
12-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Might I ask what your goals are?

I have alot of education in this area so I might be of some help with structuring your training.

Kc

catinga
12-11-2005, 02:24 PM
my goals right now are to build explosive strength for MMA cage fighting

im going to add some front squats in with my olympic lifts tomorow

but, any advice at all you can give me i would appreciate

i am currently experimenting a lot with my routine still
these are the exercises that i do at the moment;
bench press
close grip bench press
olympic snatch
olympic clean and jerk
deadlift

i am going to add front squats as i said earlier, i will do them after each clean and jerk of snatch i do.

any advice u guys can give me i would appreciate greatly

catinga
12-11-2005, 02:25 PM
i'll post my new goals that i wish to get my new years.
bench press 90kg - 10 reps
clean and jerk 80kg 1 rep max
snatch 65kg 1 rep max
deadlift 100kg 10 reps)
once again, any advice would be appreciated

catinga
12-12-2005, 01:02 PM
great training day, did olympic and then in evening did 11 minute drills, my best ever, even when i was at my fittest last year i couldnt do that
but for olympic day today, i struggled to make my lifts, because my arms were tired from maxing out on bench yesterday
whenever i did my clean and jerk or snatch, i failed at the top of the lift, because my shoulders kept givin out. so after i went and did some dumbell shoulder presses and arnold presses, all sets around 3 or 4 reps.

catinga
12-18-2005, 11:34 AM
todays workout, was pretty much beyond awesome
i did complex training, which means a weightlifting exercise followed by an explosive plyometric exercise. i did my normal bench press weight and close grip bench press weight, killed the reps, the weight seemed so damn light!!
i did dumbell shotputs also, anyway, this week im gonna do more complex training, and next week take one week off while i do cardio and muscular endurance to let my muscles recover.

today was awesome
(each bench press was followed by 10x medicene ball explosive chest passes)
bench press 80kg
10, 10, 10, 10

(each close grip bench press was followed by explosive plyometric push ups)
60kg close grip bench press
10, 10, 10, 10

dumbell shotput
10 each arm
rest 2 minutes
10 each arm again

elevated depth push ups x 45

chris mason
12-18-2005, 03:46 PM
What are your training goals? Are you trying to gain weight or just strength?

catinga
12-19-2005, 02:31 AM
hi
im a MMA fighter, so my main goals are strength and explosive power.
the reason for the high reps (10, because thats not strentgh thats hypertrophy isnt it) then the explosive plyometric movements, was to activate the nervous system with the hypertrophy exercise, then immediatley do plyometrics to teach my nervous system to be fast and explosive, to give me the speed and explosive strength to have knockout power in my punch, or to pick someone up and slam them powerfully.

this is a proven method shown in boxing, im doing this type of training all this week, for all my lifts, then taking one week off of weights to let my body recover, then i am going back to normal powerlifting reps (3-6) without the plyometric exercises, because this type of training i am doing this week, is very hardo n the CNS.

catinga
12-21-2005, 06:13 AM
olympic day
again today was weightlifting mixed with explosive plyometric exercises. strength felt awesome, and everything went well.
clean and jerk 60kg, each set followed by 10 explosive medicene ball slams
6 reps clean and jerk
6 reps clean and jerk
6 reps clean and jerk
7 reps clean and jerk

dumbell shotput
10 each arm
rest 2 mins
10 each arm

dumbell shoulder press
22.5kg
7 reps
7 reps
5 reps
(i was expecting to be able to only do 3 or 4 reps, but ive got loads stronger lol)

everything felt pretty damn good. dumbell shoulder press felt loads easier and clean and jerk and medicene ball slams felt good.

i can tell that my explosive power for mma is gonna go through the roof
deadlifts and leg day is friday, i cant wait.
for now im gonna go do some grappling
later guys!!

Clifford Gillmore
12-21-2005, 06:23 AM
Excellent looking session there, esp. on the Clean and Jerks.

catinga
12-21-2005, 03:30 PM
thanks a lot man
i didnt wanna do too many sets, as the medicene ball slams and dumbell shotput are very taxing on the body, wanted to make the most of them and get as explosive with them as possible.

although, next week when i do olympic lifts again, i will do reps for them like i did today, rather than doing lots of one rep lifts.
i think i will go for reps at 67.5kg clean and jerk and 55kg snatch and see how that goes.
see you later guys!

catinga
12-23-2005, 08:48 AM
ok today was explosive training day for the legs!
man... lol. this stuff made me feel quezzy and ill haha.

so i did deadlifts at 80kg for 10 reps each set, i know its not much, but when u follow each deadlift with 10 explosive tuck jumps (jumping your knees to your chest, as explosively as you can) it tires the hell out of you, believe me.

deadlift 80kg (each deadlift was followed by 10 explosive tuck jumps_
10, 10, 10, 10, 10

i felt ill at the end. but it was an awesome workout.

catinga
12-23-2005, 08:53 AM
ok so that last deadlift workout, was my last workout this week (the week where i do explosive lifting only, each exercise followed immediatley without rest with a highly explosive plyometric exercise.

i am moving the weight on all my exercises week after next and this type of explosive exercises this week should help me do those weights easily, and speed up my gains. i think i will do this every few months, and that way i can keep gaining strength while also getting power and explosiveness.

next week is purely cardio and muscular endurance stuff, so i can let my body recover from all this explosive stuff, which is very taxing on the body and central nervous system.

so as of the end of next week, i should have all the tools for mma in a physical aspect. i will have explosive power, strength, and good cardio and muscular endurance.

catinga
12-31-2005, 11:46 AM
took a week off after all that explosive plyometric exercises and my god my strength has gone through the roof because of it.
i put up the weight on both bench and close grip and my reps were damn good.

Bench press 90kg
was so pleased with this, first time i gone this heavy and i got to 7 reps.
im going to try for all 5 sets at 6 or 7 reps next week.

Close grip bench press
62.5kg
65kg
8, 6
65kg

i was NOT expecting to do so well on close grip bench press on that weight. i think next week i will try for 5 sets at 67.5kg at 5 or 6 reps or something like that.

man it felt good lifting heavier weight and my strength felt insane
monday DEADLIFTS

so my new bench press 7 reps max is 90kg

catinga
12-31-2005, 11:49 AM
oh and after those 5 sets of bench and 5 sets of close grip bench i managed 60 consecitive push ups.

catinga
01-05-2006, 08:34 AM
olympic day, man what a damn crazy day. my strength is just fecking souring through the roof.
Clean and jerk
warm up sets
30kg - 2 reps, 35kg - 1rep, 65kg - 1 rep

Clean and jerk actual work sets
75kg - 1 rep
77.5kg- 1 rep P.R!!!
80kg - 1 rep P.R!!!!
80kg - 1 rep

man, my 1 rep max for clean and jerk has gone up by 5 kg!! thats 11 pounds!!!
im so pleased because that was my goal to get by around new year and ive done it easy. it felt good

after the clean and jerks i did two sets of snatches
i did 60kg, which was my P.R last month when i did it last, but i was too damn tired from the clean and jerks

i finished off the session with dumbell shoulder presses
22.5kg
8, 8, 8, 8 i will move up the weight next week.
so pleased with training now

catinga
01-06-2006, 11:11 AM
goals
10 rep bench press at 90kg
10 rep deadlift at 100kg
6 rep clean and jerk at 75kg
1 rep 65kg snatch

ArchAngel777
01-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Awesome work! It warms my heart to see Olympic Lifts... :D

catinga
01-08-2006, 02:05 AM
thanks very much, and the olympic lifts are having so much positive effect on my mma training, can't believe how much they have helped

catinga
01-08-2006, 12:02 PM
been doing mma all this week so i needed an easy session
bench press 80kg
6 reps

close grip bench
65kg
10 reps
67.5kg
6 reps
70kg
6 reps
6 reps
6 reps

catinga
01-31-2006, 06:24 AM
today, a shortish session, to not lose my strength any more
i did alright, little bit less than last time
close grip bench
65kg
6 reps
67.5kg
6 reps
60kg
6 reps
60kg
6 reps

catinga
02-02-2006, 10:33 AM
goin to give the gymnastics strength exercises a go for a bit, as those guys ar pound for pound some of the strongest peeps in the world, lifting their own bodyweight around all da time.

in each of these exercises, sitting on the ground, i place my hands on the ground and lift my hips, legs and feet off the ground, so just my hands touch the floor.

one arm between legs, one arm out, with wide legs
(lifting
6 reps each side
6 reps each side
(holding)
20 seconds each side

hip raise
(holding)
20 secs -10 secs rest -20 secs
20 secs- 10 secs rest -20 secs
20 secs- 10 secs rest -20 secs

shoulders forward
(holding)
20 secs -10 secs rest- 20 secs
20 secs -10 secs rest- 20 secs
20 secs- 10 secs-rest -20 secs

catinga
02-09-2006, 12:11 PM
one arm between legs, one arm out, with wide legs
lifting
6 reps each leg
6 reps each leg
8 reps each leg

25 secs each side
25 secs each side

hip raise
(holding)
20 secs -10 secs rest -20 secs 10 secs rest 20secs

houlders forward
(holding)

ArchAngel777
02-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Great lifting! Good to see you are still working out and sticking with the program...

:clap:

catinga
02-22-2006, 05:09 AM
deadlift day
40kg warm up - 10 reps
80kg working sets
10 - 10 - 10 - 10 - 10

catinga
02-26-2006, 01:16 PM
i lifted for the first time ina month today, as i have been so busy with mma training. my strength has gone down a fair bit as i had to lose weight for a fight. but im going to get it back.
bench press
80kg
9 6 6 5 5

close grip bench
55kg
8 10 8 8 8

26 push ups
26 push ups
17 push ups