PDA

View Full Version : EAS Advantage Carb Control...what do you think of it?

IGF-1
01-01-2002, 01:52 PM
AdvantEdgeŽ Carb Control Ready-to-Drink

Nutritional Facts
Serving size 1 container (11 oz)
Amount Per Serving
General Nutrition
Calories 110
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 2 g
Sodium 260 mg
Potassium 380 mg
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Protein 15 g
Ingredients:
Filtered water, whey protein concentrate specifically filtered and ion-exchanged whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate, high oleic sunflower oil, vitamin and mineral blend (magnesium citrate, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, sodium asorbate, Vitamin A palmitate, beta-carotene, cholecalfiferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, zinc gluconate, thiamin hydrochloride, folic acid biotin, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, phytonadione, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite and cyanocobatamin), natural and artificial flavors, fructoligosaccharide, soy extract cellulose, gel cellulose gum, xanthan gum, sodium hexametaphosphate, maltodextrin, carageenan, dextrose, potato starch, and sucralose. Note: Fructooligosaccharide is included in the total calorie count but is not included as carbohydrate.

I love how it tastes, its not too expensive and the chocolate flavor is superb i just wonder what you all think of it as a snack between big meals?

MonStar1023
01-03-2002, 01:33 PM
IGF-1-
I drank two of them the other night for a meal and it tasted good to me, was low in carbs, and seemed to get the job done! No complaints here.

:cool::cool:

little guy
01-03-2002, 03:04 PM
I drink the myoplex RTD. It has a little more protein in it, but it's a couple more bucks. My main concern is how stable is the protein? Are we actually getting the amount of quality protein it says? Or are we drinking 20g's (myoplex) of denatured protein crap? EAS won't tell me.