PDA

View Full Version : ...the importance of certain foods??

steez
11-04-2005, 08:10 PM
hey I was just wondering what nuts were good during a workout routine and what do they actually do for me?? I just get the 'Kirkland Signature' mixed nuts at costco because it's the best price... it has cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, and brazil nuts.

Also, I dont workout at the same time everyday....its always different each day because im a college student. When is the best time to eat carbs (like a berry smoothie with OJ & yogurt) and proteins (like chicken and such).........?

spencerjrus
11-04-2005, 08:30 PM
hey I was just wondering what nuts were good during a workout routine and what do they actually do for me?? I just get the 'Kirkland Signature' mixed nuts at costco because it's the best price... it has cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, and brazil nuts.

Also, I dont workout at the same time everyday....its always different each day because im a college student. When is the best time to eat carbs (like a berry smoothie with OJ & yogurt) and proteins (like chicken and such).........?

Having some carbs pre workout is important to keep energy levels high in the gym. And getting protein post workout is important for your muscles to build with, though you should be eating protein all throughout the day.

Shao-LiN
11-04-2005, 10:14 PM
The best time to eat chicken is right now. If you do not eat it at this time, it will not work. Get to eating.