PDA

View Full Version : Bad sleeping schedule...

gator
11-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Sorry for all these new threads just really trying to inform myself here. I'm in college and many days I dont have class till 1:55 and some days I have it at 8:30 in the morning or 9:30 as my first classes. I never seem to wake up at the same time and I nap a lot after early classes this effects when I eat and how much I eat, if i sleep more I eat less etc. Should I adjust to this, or adjust my sleeping pattern like not sleeping in past 10 no matter what day it is. Any advice on this...because its hard to go to sleep early because on friday and sat nights I generally stay up past 4...

LAM
11-06-2005, 09:28 PM
enjoy yourself in college. you have the rest of your life to lift weights

gator
11-06-2005, 09:30 PM
I'm not planning on being a body builder or anything like that, just want to get bigger, however I have had people on here criticize my dedication, and am just tyring to impove on it.

HILL
11-07-2005, 01:36 AM
It shouldnt matter what your day consists of really or when you have to start. If your up early go to bed at the right time to get your 8 hours. Just because you dnt start till 1 doesnt mean you have to sleep till 12 set your alarm for the same time no matter. i am in bed for before 11 and my alarm goes at 7:30 so im getting just over. If i dnt start till later i will get up at 8 or 8:30 but i go to bed later even on saturdays i go this then sunday i have a lazy day

abwowang
11-08-2005, 11:17 PM
i find that if i stay up late to cram or whatever, i tend to get hungry at like 1am and get the munchies..
just be careful what you eat
some nuts and stuff are cool.. dont choose the donuts ;)

gator
11-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Yea I hear you, one good thing about me is that I rarely crave junk food, I dunno how long it has been since I have had ice cream, cake, donuts, all that kind of stuff.

tigo
11-09-2005, 12:14 AM
the only thing i ever crave is chips and salsa
gad thats so good