PDA

View Full Version : How long will the Breast last?

FREAKZILLA
11-09-2005, 01:39 AM
I usually buy Chicken Breast in Bulk from Cosco, It is usually Zacky Farm Individually wrapped breasts.

Now I have been burnt by food posioning twice and believe me, it's no picnic. Now I have two questions.

1. How long do breats last in the freezer?

2. How long do they last in the fridge if I have already cooked them?

HILL
11-09-2005, 01:45 AM
Chicken will last in the freezer for a very long time months and months as far as im aware. After you have cooked them they should be ok after 2 days i wouldnt keep em any longer than that however im sure they would be fine for longer

[[[----]]]
11-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Chicken will last in the freezer for a very long time months and months as far as im aware. After you have cooked them they should be ok after 2 days i wouldnt keep em any longer than that however im sure they would be fine for longer

:withstupi

dw06wu
11-09-2005, 04:47 PM
Yeah, if they are frozern they stay good for ****ing EVER. I mean like a seriously long time. Freezer burn will be a much bigger concern than rot at that point. I agree with the other poster, too. 2 or 3 days max in the fridge.

HILL
11-10-2005, 03:58 AM
My dad owns a cafe and he buys in ready cooked fast frozen breasts for 28 pence each or big bags of diced chicken for next to nothing so i tend to eat this quite a bit however lately ive been real lazy and dnt like to make anything so i use my protein bars and powders during the day