PDA

View Full Version : Does Creatine become less effective the more you use it?

Cancer
11-09-2005, 07:37 AM
Ive been taking Creatine regularly for the past 2 months. I feel like it doenst help nearly as much now than it did when I first used it. Is this normal? Should I cycle it?

PS: Has anyone heard any real comments or even tried that Gakic stuff? What do you think?

HILL
11-09-2005, 07:44 AM
for a start this should be in the supp forum. I do not know much on creatine however from what i do i presume that the effects will not always be the same with the same dose the same as anabolics. I have also heard of people cycling it and i have heard people that take it all the time. do a search in the supplement room and you will find loadsa good info

[[[----]]]
11-09-2005, 08:55 AM
Ive been taking Creatine regularly for the past 2 months. I feel like it doenst help nearly as much now than it did when I first used it. Is this normal? Should I cycle it?

PS: Has anyone heard any real comments or even tried that Gakic stuff? What do you think?

no need to cycle it. How much are you taking? 5 g. on workout days should be plenty.

Cancer
11-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Im taking a flat level teaspoon about 30 minutes before my workouts. I dont take it any time other than that.

spencerjrus
11-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Im taking a flat level teaspoon about 30 minutes before my workouts. I dont take it any time other than that.

Stop using it right now, its too complicated for you. Stick with NO2EXPLOEDZ