PDA

View Full Version : My Wife is Hot

Vita
11-09-2005, 09:53 PM
per the request of my wife, i've named my workout log after her first attempt at naming it. so there you have it.

now, i'm just going to track what i've done, and let it be at that. any comments are always welcomed.

1) quit smoking again today;
2) started new routine today; and
3) going to stick with it.

today is Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2005.

i'm 6'0, 23 years old, and today weighed in at 164.8 on my digital scale at home, i'll remember the BF% it gives me in the future.

workout:

waited for friend, so minor warmup on stationary bike, ~3-4 minutes, VERY light.

squats -
45x8
55x8
75x8
135x8
135x8
135x8 (last two reps were a minor struggle, but we got 'er done)

bench
45x8
65x8
85x8
115x8
115x8
115x8 (no struggle here, could have gone higher)

deadlifts
135x5
145x5
145x5
145x5
145x5
145x5 (first time ever doing deads, ackward movement at first, but now i can review the movement to see where/how i was incorrect. feeling it in the lower back. it was kind of ackward as i thrusted my hips and tried to pull my shoulders back at the same time, but i'll get used to it. i can tell i'm going to need to do some grip work to keep these moving, as the weight was nothing, though trying to check form while doing them made it harder for me.)

cardio
we did some boxing work for ~10 minutes each (5 minutes me, then him, then me, then him) and i was dying due to my just quitting smoking. i also didn't want my skin to break (no gloves) as my right hand is pretty messed up as it is from fighting when i was younger (a tendon mysteriously relocated itself from my right ring finger to my right pinky) and the skin gets pulled ackwardly.

after that i hopped on the treadmill for about 5 minutes as a cool down, got it up to a number 7 and decided i didn't need to kill myself tonight.

crunches
3x15 for the hell of it.

then a stretch.

i'm going to carry a log of what i eat, then when i have time, sit down and enter it all into fitday if i can remember my log in name and password. for now we'll just assume i'm eating enough, as i've been gaining about a pound for each of the past 3 weeks, and have been in and out of the gym.

i think i'm going to up the weight on the warmups for squats by 5-10 pounds, and go with a 1 or 2 rep. set for the last warmup. we'll see how that pans out. good night world!

Teufelhund
11-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Pics!!!!

Teufelhund
11-09-2005, 10:16 PM
of the wife, not you... :p

Hey I started at your weight and height, only I was 5 years older. Just eat eat eat and stick to lifting man, it'll come so fast you'll wonder when it happened.

Cheers!

Vita
11-09-2005, 10:47 PM
of the wife, not you... :p

Hey I started at your weight and height, only I was 5 years older. Just eat eat eat and stick to lifting man, it'll come so fast you'll wonder when it happened.

Cheers!

she says no go on the pics, maybe in time, i just got her in the gym recently and she's excited about it and might want to show off later on :D

i'm gonna go hunt down some pics of you.

i think i've got the eating down, and the lifting is too much fun to give up this time around. MUCH less going on with the wedding over with, so i can give it more focus.

ok, for some reason the search function is out of wack for me on this computer. i'll try at work. i did read in your jounal that you're something around 245-250, that's friggin huge at my height, congrats on all the hard work. i'd love to see some pics for a little moto (maybe want to send me some before after pics via e-mail?). got a buddy working out with me, and i hope he keeps up with me, but right now he's in the kid in a candy store mode of wanting to go around on the machines doing misc. stuff. i was there last year, and am coming back this time around with a focus and intensity that i haven't applied to anything else in life (besides the bedroom, i love you honey!).

well, time for bed, i need rest, and a shower...

Vita
11-09-2005, 10:54 PM
ok, i'm a meatball and found your pics, you've made yourself HUGE. how long has it been total?

all i can say is that's moto enough for me man, good work!

i'll post some pics tomorrow, the wife said she'll take some

Vita
11-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Thursday, November 10, 2005

Rest Day - 165.2 pounds, scale says 14.5%BF

will do some pushups, crunches, BW squats today to help with active recovery. nothing serious, just something while i watch TV.

i have to add that i'm really feeling those deadlifts today. i can tell they're going to help out with pretty much everything else. can't wait to go heavier, but i'm going to take my time...

Focused70
11-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Congrats on the deadlifts.

Work on your form and things will come in time. After a while, you'll know if you're doing things correctly by when you don't feel any stress in your lower back.

Oh, and because no one's given you any....

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5133/spam14nv.jpg

:spam:

Stash

Vita
11-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Congrats on the deadlifts.

Work on your form and things will come in time. After a while, you'll know if you're doing things correctly by when you don't feel any stress in your lower back.

Oh, and because no one's given you any....

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5133/spam14nv.jpg

Stash

thanks for the advice re lower back stress. i could feel it in some lifts, but not others, and those happened to be the ones that felt better.

i'm also going to start using one of those platforms for step aerobics to make it feel more natural. it felt as though i was stopping the movement short, and didn't even think to use a platform.

WTF is up with the spam?

97muscle
11-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Great job on the whole smoking thing, you will be amazed at what a difference that will make. And yeah I start listening to Teuf, and eating is the key along with a lot of sleep. I go to bed now around 8:30, but I work out at 5 in the morning, so I have to go to bed that early. Keep up the good work and it will come. I have some pics "Need Help" in the members pics section and I just started a journal.

Later bro

Focused70
11-10-2005, 11:49 AM
If you're feeling it in the lower back, chances are because it's you're not used to the movement, or perhaps your back is slightly rounded.

Be sure to keep your head up, your chest out and arch your back throughout the entire ROM. And don't forget to stick your butt out. There's a rhyming mantra I like to practice, but I'm afraid it's a little too risque for this board. heheh.

Spam is a WBB tradition.

Stash

Vita
11-10-2005, 12:19 PM
If you're feeling it in the lower back, chances are because it's you're not used to the movement, or perhaps your back is slightly rounded.

Be sure to keep your head up, your chest out and arch your back throughout the entire ROM. And don't forget to stick your butt out. There's a rhyming mantra I like to practice, but I'm afraid it's a little too risque for this board. heheh.

Spam is a WBB tradition.

Stash

i'll keep the form in mind. i only feel it at certain points when i'm doing things, a little tight is all.

about the spam, well i feel honored now!

Adam Brammer
11-10-2005, 08:45 PM
Hey dude, congrats on the wife! & good luck on your fitness goals. I hope you find a place to train soon. Jiu Jitsu will make you fit in a way weights could never touch (though the reverse is true).

Vita
11-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Friday, November 11, 2005

weight - 166.4 (all weights are when i wake up, after i pee), 16%BF (take these with a grain of salt, could be higher/lower). gotta list this in the morning or i'm likely to forget over the day. my workout will be logged later after i do it.

brammer - thanks, i'm hoping to find somewhere close. i live in milwaukee, so if i have to go closer to chicago or madison, i'm not against it, but i've got to wait until i pay off a couple larger bills from the wedding. i might just go for Muai Thai, because Duke Roufus (sp?) has his gym in milwaukee, and i can cross train kickboxing/muai thai/boxing for ~100/month, and use their gym while i'm a member.

we'll see, for now, quitting smoking and lifting is main priority. want my strength up, and i could use a little size.

Hatred
11-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Squats,bench, deadlift and crunches?
Brother you gotta come up with a better routine. Better yet. Use one of ours.
Now that you've put your goals out there expect to catch flak when slacking.

Vita
11-12-2005, 01:10 PM
anything with leg curls and barbell curls is out for me, sorry. no offense to anyone who does them, but i'm about the compound movements. i did the whole BB thing last year, and it's not in line with my goals. size will come with strength, and strength is my focus, pure functional strength that will transfer to fighting...

anyways, had to babysit friday, so i just got back from the gym this morning.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 - weight 165.4 (again...)

only had eggs for breakfast, wasn't feeling it after the gym, thank god for my mighty homemade shakes. also, ate pizza and had soda last night, and paid for it today. i can really feel the different foods in my system when i have junk. thankfully i haven't eaten like that in years, and don't drink soda ever (all they had at the babysitters, and i'm not all about the public water in the area). anyways, to the routine:

squat -
65x8
85x8
105x8
145x6
145x5
145x5 (was feeling the pain of not eating right last night or this morning, might need to adjust my warmup methods, will read up on that more...)

military press (standing) -
45x8
55x8
65x8
85x6
85x5
85x6 (haven't really done these except as part of what i've been doing at home, but that includes grabbing weight off floor, bringing it up, pressing it, bringing it behind the neck, squatting, coming up, pressing, bringing it in front, squatting, lowering it, bringing it back up to press again (killer fun) (note: will be doing these and will call them bears as that's what they were called when i found the excersize))

then i went on to do squats 95x15 and MP again, 55sx15

hyperextensions
bw+25 for three sets of 10

the hypers were supersetted with chins, which i did
bwx10 for three sets

as a result of me having a cigarrete earlier in the morning and last night as well, i felt like puking towards the end, so didn't do jump rope like i planned. f'n cancer sticks a nasty, and i don't know why i smoke them.

Vita
11-12-2005, 01:17 PM
PS - my routine is based off of a routine provided by Mark Ripptoe, and i've exchanged some movements to keep variety, and to work the muscles with different movements.

Workout 1
Squat 3x5
Bench Press 3x5
Deadlift/ Power clean (Alternate every workout)
This has you deadlifting or cleaning every 5th workout
For the deadlift he said to pyrmaid to a top set of 5, and for power clean to do 5x3.

Workout 2
Squat 3x5
Military press 3x5
Hyperextensions 3x5
Chins 3x5

the above is what he recommended, and below is what i put together for myself from that, as it fits me well:

Day 1
squat
bench
deadlift
cardio

Day 2
squat
military
hypers
chins
cardio

Day 3
squat
dips
bent rows
cardio

Day 4
squat
military
hypers
pullups
cardio

it's basically the two above workouts with minor changes, and i toss in some ab work to strengthen the core. i'll be doing leg raises and russian twists for ab work here out though

edit: day of rest between each, for a 40 day period, switching up between light/heavy/med weight for squats

Vita
11-13-2005, 10:35 AM
Sunday, November 13, 2005 - 163.4

in honor of the lower weight, i am going to eat like a pig today. already got a big 'ol bowl of oatmeal and a nice tasty shake sitting here for me. i think i'm going to go back to at least having my morning shake, and a shake about an hour or so before bed. i don't eat any sweets or anything, so i figure it can't kill me to have a shake that consists of:

-milk ~1 cup
-ice cream ~2 cups
-20g scoop of protein powder, and
-2 banannas. more if we have more fruit, and if i feel like it, i'll toss in a bit of chocolate syrup for some flavor, but not usually.

i've also been drinking a lot of milk, A LOT of milk. i love milk...

today is rest, last night i did 4 sets of 25 pushups, and about 6 minutes of farmers walking with 45lb plates, figured i should add in all types of physical activity to keep an accurate log of why i may be fatigued early or not.

dw06wu
11-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Damn man, now that is a shake. I don't think you need the pushups, though.

Vita
11-13-2005, 01:38 PM
Damn man, now that is a shake. I don't think you need the pushups, though.

definitely don't, but i was just toying around while waiting for the wife's friends to come over so i could be taxi for the night. definitely going to keep up with the grip work though, i could tell doing deadlifts that grip is key, and a stronger grip can't hurt in everyday life either.

you should have seen my other shake last year, two a day. off the top of my head, it went something like this:

1cup milk
2 cups ice cream
2 banannas
4-5 strawberries (fresh)
10-15 blueberries (fresh)
~10 raspberries (fresh)
1 serving flax seed meal
1 serving wheat germ
and 1 serving rolled oats

i went from 160-180 in a matter of two months, with VERY little gain in BF% drinking two of those a day, on top of eating us out of money. gotta drink it before the wheat germ and flax seed meal soak in though. i decided i don't need anything like that, fresh fruit is expensive in Milwaukee, especially in winter.

today, i'm getting fat off the mother-in-law's chilli! i'll be eating plenty of that, good stuff.

can't wait for tomorrow, i love doing dips, and i love the feel of bent over rows. i have a feeling that i'm going to have a hell of a base after my initial 40 day run. i might break it down into a two-day routine, get lots of rest, and draw that out for 3-4 months gaining lots of strength/size before i feel ready to move into a single factor 5x5 routine.

Vita
11-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Monday, November 14, 2005 - 166.0

obviously eating a lot and not doing much helps me keep the pounds. i think doing the pushups the other night basically burned a bunch of calories. workout to follow tonight, i just want to note the weight before i forget.

(again, all weight measurements are taken in the morning, naked, first thing after a piss...)

MM
11-14-2005, 10:38 AM
I haven't read through all the replies, but I'm assuming someone has made the customary request for pictures of said wife.

Wikked1
11-14-2005, 01:19 PM
I think this journal is cause for a poll. How many dudes clicked in here under the assumption they would find pics and tales of the erotic kind? I simply had to visit due to the title I rate it very good for originality!
You smoke because you're addicted to the SOB's , the VERY best thing you can do for your body is QUIT for good.

getfit
11-14-2005, 01:34 PM
i think the title of this thread is pretty cool, good on ya! :)

Vita
11-14-2005, 01:58 PM
you can all thank the wife for the title. i promised i'd use it, she thinks it's funny how people want to see her pics. maybe i'll get her to let me post a pic, but no promises!

at the very least she wants me to use a shot of her backside for my avitar in another forum, so maybe she'll allow me to promote it (most guys don't want their wives stared at, i'm more insulted if someone doesn't think she looks good)! we'll see what she thinks about it...

Vita
11-14-2005, 02:00 PM
You smoke because you're addicted to the SOB's , the VERY best thing you can do for your body is QUIT for good.

yes, yes i am. i have done EXTREMELY well with them though. haven't been smoking. i aim to keep it that way. it's hardest when i get into the general population though. if i could stay at work/home all the time, i'd likely never smoke. evil life sucking things they are...

Vita
11-15-2005, 08:45 AM
sorry guys/gals, no time to talk to the wife about pics, had to finish up some things with selling my business last night, and i'm pissed about not getting to the gym before they closed. i also didn't eat until 11 last night. i could have eaten a horse. the messed up eating yesterday showed this morning as i only weighed in at 164.6. also missed breakfast yesterday and today, not cool, i miss my oatmeal and raisins, and am hungry.

it's ok though, because i can keep pushing through this, and i've got almost all my loose ends tied up with the business being sold, so i can begin to get into a proper schedule. thankfully...

still gotta get some before pics in. i've also got some from last year, not much of a difference, though my wife seems to think i'm wider and a little more solid than last year. it's due to the last month or so putzing in the gym. tonight i do day #3 and put on snow tires.

Vita
11-16-2005, 08:09 AM
i'm killing myself. 163.8 today, not cool. i guess that's the price to pay for having a wife, and for having responsibilities that need to be taken care of.

thankfully i got the snows on last night and the roads were crap this morning. also got suckered into cleaning the garage because i've been putting if off for weeks. i guess i'm pretty much starting from scratch tonight...

i need to get into a REGULAR schedule, and have a chores day so nothing interferes with my goals. i'm sick of being pumped up to get to the gym only to find out that i've got other crap in my way.

Wikked1
11-16-2005, 08:48 AM
Congrats on the smokes,how long has it been? I recommend using any method to quit that works. If I may be so bold I'd like to make a suggestion that you choose to ignore. Don't worry about the scale too much,it's almost entirely useless and usually only serves as a bench mark. Jump on the scale once a week,same day of the week, same time of day. I feel your pain,but when it comes to getting into the gym ,if you really want to get in there you'll have to set a time of day aside for it and commit to it. One that works for you and the wife.

Vita
11-16-2005, 10:31 AM
Congrats on the smokes,how long has it been? I recommend using any method to quit that works. If I may be so bold I'd like to make a suggestion that you choose to ignore. Don't worry about the scale too much,it's almost entirely useless and usually only serves as a bench mark. Jump on the scale once a week,same day of the week, same time of day. I feel your pain,but when it comes to getting into the gym ,if you really want to get in there you'll have to set a time of day aside for it and commit to it. One that works for you and the wife.

i hear ya. i just got the scale for our wedding, so i'm just playing with the new toy, seeing how it tracks BF% and such. supposedly i'm averaging between 14.5 and 16 with fluxuation, and i want to track that as i progress.

i was trying to do every other day at the gym, but i think to keep a steady schedule, i'm going to work over to M-W-F, so i can spend time with her on weekends, and get personal things done T-R.

smoking's been great, being out of the gym, i've been smoking 1 a night, it's helped me sleep. going to go to the doctor to see what i can do about sleeping patterns. i've gone the whole, wake up early, go to be early measure, but i always wake up in the middle of the night, like clockwork, and i never get to full sleep mode, which is why i'm always tired, but never able to sleep for some reason. at least i'm not smoking a pack a day like i was. time to go cold turkey again today. it helps when i push myself on the treadmill, helps clear the lungs and make me feel good.

maybe that'll help with consistency if he can get me onto something that'll keep me out for 8 hours, and get me into the habbit of sleeping that long straight

Vita
11-17-2005, 08:51 AM
Thursday, November 17, 2005 - 165.4

didn't make it to the gym last night, but since i needed to keep the blood pumping, i did a massive assault of bodyweight exercises at home.

at least 100 pushups
100 crunches
and 100 russian twists
did the plank for a total of 15-20 minutes
and did some walking lunges

after all that i had the blood pumping, and did some stretching and practiced some kicks from tae-kwon-do

i just needed to move. and move i did.

i know you're thinking, bodyweight exercises? yeah, i did 'em, and they don't hurt so why not. ice was on the driveway so i couldn't do my bears, and i'm not about to go to the store to get salt/sand when that's my landlords job.

though i am thinking about making some sandbags to do some old school training in combination with training at the gym. gonna make it to the gym tonight, i just know it. gotta get on that treadmill, and work up the endurance/balls to go running in the winter. nothing like a frozen lung freshly healing from smoking....

more to come.

BTW: didn't smoke last night! whooo hoo :rolleyes:

time to kick my own ass :ninja:

McIrish
11-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Congrats on quitting the smoking, bro! Keep it up! That's a huge accomplishment, and I'm sure with your wifey's support and going to gym often enough, you'll totally be able to kick it for good AND get back into good sleep patterns.

Vita
11-17-2005, 08:58 PM
thanks! going well so far.

i'm in the doghouse today. had to lay down the law about going to the gym.

squat
45x8
65x8
95x8
115x8
135x8
155x8

last set was tough, but it is also a personal record for ATF squats

dips
bwx15
bwx14
bwx11

these felt great. i was giving great explosiveness on the upward movement, and kept it nice and slow on the way back down. very cool. i was running out of steam and went to failure on the last set. i need to look for one of those belts where you can add weight, as my chinups are going to need them as well...

bent over rows
65x8
95x8
115x5
105x6
95x7
95x5

felt good until i went 115 and form broke down. it was downhill after that. it's late and i wanted to be able to shower before i went home, and the gym was almost closing. i was getting minimal rest on ALL of the exercises, and these were the worst. it's ok though, i think i'll keep the weight low, and work on my explosiveness and form, then work up. don't want to rush things...

then i did straight leg raises for some ab work. pretty cool.

straight leg raises
bwx10
bwx10
bwx10

then i stretched out for about one half hour.

skipped cardio because i wanted to go home and the gym was closing soon. i'll be jumping rope a lot. anyways, i'm going to go wind down, and that's that. goodnight...

:spam: :spam: :spam:

Vita
11-18-2005, 09:30 AM
Friday, November 18, 2005 - 165.6 (for my 1 year plan, i'm on track for weight today, actually on the money to the tenth)

i'll stop weighing myself daily eventually, but i'm mentally tracking my weight as opposed to what i've eaten the previous day.

i feel good today, no DOMS in the legs anymore. going to do some high rep squats tomorrow, then try and pump out a couple high weight reps, maybe something like 175x3-4, if not more, next time in the gym. maybe for the high reps, i'll go for 135x20, with only a warmup with the barx15 and, say 95x10.

also, i compared total weight moved last night to total weight moved on my last time doing squats, and i moved 4880 last night as opposed to 4360 the last time i did them.

i also wonder how my bench is going to be next time, especially with the way i handled the dips last night. last time i did dips, it was 3 sets of 10, and the last set wasn't the cleanest. this time they were totally explosive for every rep except the last one on the 14 and 11 rep sets. i'm going to push the bench up to a new personal record. i don't ever remember doing anything over 145 for reps, so i aim to do 155, maybe more.

i just want to push my boundaries here. i was on a 5 day slit for bodybuilding last year at this time, stuck to it hardcore for 2 months, and to my recollection my bench was at the 145 for reps. i haven't done jack except for the "bears" and an oldschool barbell routine for the last year (only within the past 4 months, and sporadically).

now, without the isolation movements, i feel better, and feel i'm gaining strength way faster focusing on compound movements. i know it'll hit a wall, but that's when i'm going to switch it up, and use isolation movements to bring up my weaknesses. (yes, i realize that it's likely just better muscle recruitment, but i look at it as being able to move more weight...)

already i feel i should be adding significant weight to the dips and chins, will be doing pullups tomorrow, so we'll see how that pans out. i have a feeling 3 sets of 10 will be a breeze, so i'm going to aim for 4 sets to failure, in hope of moving them up faster. i don't quite feel that my pullups will be as strong as my chins, but we'll see.

also, i have a feeling that, given i remember to do them, i'll be sticking to the straight leg raises for ab work for a while. towards the end of the last set, form was failing me, but i liked toing them, and i think it'll be fun to do them with a dumbell held between my legs eventually.

on a final note to this novel, i would like to add that i got some strange looks while doing my workout. 1) ATF squats, this one guy just wouldn't stop looking while i was doing them. he had a perplexed, WTF is this guy doing look on his face as i dropped as low as i could go, then rush the weight up. i later noticed him doing squats, but not even nearing parallel. he had about 20lbs more weight than me, but i wonder what would happen if he were to try and do them the way he saw me doing them? 2) dips, i see people do dips all the time, but with the explosiveness i was doing them, i had let out a rush of air near the top of every rep to get fresh air for the next. another guy kept watching me do these, as i proceeded to notice him doing one arm pushdowns with the rope. the friggin' looks on peoples faces? 3) straight legged raises. i started whipping my legs up in front of me, and had yet ANOTHER ass sitting there analizing what i was doing. it's one thing to say, hey, what's he doing, and watch the movement, but to have someone watch you for ALL 3 of your sets is kind of annoying, not distracting, but annoying. i felt like i was someting out of a kung fu flick the way i seemed to stick out. it's worth it though, as these same people start to notice my lifts go UP and UP and UP, they'll be even more confused. especially when i'm doing pullups/chins/dips with a couple 45s attached (a guy can aim big, can't he), and my ATF squats tip over 225 (my short term goal).

Vita
11-19-2005, 06:25 PM
Saturday, November 19, 2005 - 165.2lbs.

i'm going to define "bears" here. the movement starts with the barbell on the ground. you bring it up to hold in front of your chest. this is the starting point for a rep. first, you perform a front squat, up into a military press. on the downward motion of the press, you bring it behind the neck into back squat position, perform a back squat, come up into another overhead press back into the starting position. essentially 2 presses and 2 squats per repitition.

bears:
75x6
75x6
75x6
75x6

SLDL:
75x10
75x10
75x10
75x10 straight into 10 military presses with no rest.

bentover rows:
75x12
75x12
75x12
75x10 + 2 sloppy reps.
pretty much only took a small breather between sets. could feel the arms failing at the end of the fourth set. did these the other day, so i wanted to push it today for endurance, while focusing on form.

i then came inside and stretched, and asked the wife how many pushups she thought i could do. she said 30, so i said i'll try 35. got to 34 before failing and just couldn't pump out the last one.

the routine today should have been squat, military, hypers, then pullups, but i'm glad i know enough to swap things up since i missed the gym and no ice was on the driveway today. something about working out in the cold really wakes you up! it's only 45 degrees out according to the weather.com stats. i hope i don't need to do this when it's 20 below! not sure how them SLDLs would feel...

good night, time for a protein shake, and to wander over to a friends house so the wives can unwind with some red wine.

until monday!

:ninja:

Vita
11-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Sunday, November 20, 2005 - 165.8lbs.

did some body weight stuff last night. a lot of calf work on the stairs doing calf raises. also did some one legged calf raises. some crunches, and a lot of stretching while watching TV.

since yesterday was my light/endurance day, i want to shoot for a 3rm for squats on monday. i'm aiming for at least 175x3, we'll see how that feels.

Vita
11-21-2005, 08:19 AM
Monday, November 21, 2005 - 167.0lbs

feeling the back of my legs (calves/hamstrings) since yesterday. forgot to mention my bodyweight exercises included one legged squats and a bunch of walking lunges. i think these are what really hit me. i don't think it'll affect my attempt at 175x3 on squats, but i think i should keep it lighter on deads and focus on form.

i looked back, and it seems that i've gained one pound in the last week. i think i need to eat more. i'm going to really make sure to get in my shake every night. i've also been drinking a lot more milk. going through two gallons every 3-4 days. i love milk. it's sad to think that the doctors said i was lactose intolerant when i was very young. thanks to my parents for giving it to me anyways!

Vita
11-22-2005, 08:19 AM
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - weigh ins on mondays now...

didn't go to the gym last night, as i felt i needed to give myself some more recovery time. the calves are sore, and when i got out of bed this morning, they wanted to fail on me. i guess that's what i get for doing calf raises until failure, then doing some more. what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger...

Wikked1
11-22-2005, 08:29 AM
I am going to recommend that you use fitday to do a bit of calorie tracking. It's free and it's very helpful in determining your own requirements for gaining & losing weight. Ths initial set up for all the foods is a bit tedious but this is how it goes.
FitDay (www.fitday.com)

Vita
11-22-2005, 09:01 AM
I am going to recommend that you use fitday to do a bit of calorie tracking. It's free and it's very helpful in determining your own requirements for gaining & losing weight. Ths initial set up for all the foods is a bit tedious but this is how it goes.
FitDay (www.fitday.com)

thanks for the advice. i've got an account and have slacked to get going on that. i know i should. it's just iffy for me to try and track my dinners, as they're always different and serving size is never consistent, not to mention the food is usually waiting when i get home so i just chow down. i'll get on that though.

on another note, i'm not sure that my legs just have DOMS, because it hurts to walk. i think i should stay away from anything not in my routine. either that or my calves are not used to being worked like this, and they'll catch up sooner than later. we'll see.

Vita
11-22-2005, 10:01 AM
note to journal:

daily suppliments taken:

1 shark cartilage tablet;
2 ginsing with royal jelly rush (some caffene additive?)
2 multivitamin tablets (GNC)
1 vit. B complex
1 DMAE tablet

protein shake after every workout.

that is all

Vita
11-23-2005, 08:24 AM
i'm gimpy. my leg is healing well, i wanted to get more rest last night because if i were to hit the gym, my body would be trying to heal me all over instead of work on the old legs. while my calve heals, i am going to do the WBB #1 routines for everything but legs (minus deads of all sorts, and anything that uses legs). can't just go COMPLETELY lazy while i heal.

here on out i stick to the plan, and no more BS work at home. though the one legged squats were pretty cool, so were the one legged calve raises. to bad they were the ones that hurt me. bastids...

Adam Brammer
11-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Those bears are intense for conditioning. I do them sometimes when I don't feel like running. Also, being new to lifting, you can sometimes experience unreal DOMS that can last over a week. Espescially in the lower body. So I wouldn't worry about that too much, personally. I can't handle them, which is why I never squat over 5 reps.

Vita
11-23-2005, 11:11 AM
Those bears are intense for conditioning. I do them sometimes when I don't feel like running. Also, being new to lifting, you can sometimes experience unreal DOMS that can last over a week. Espescially in the lower body. So I wouldn't worry about that too much, personally. I can't handle them, which is why I never squat over 5 reps.

yeah, i love the bears. they're good to do at home for me because all i have is an oly bar and 300lbs of weight. no bench or anything. i think the combination of doing 4 sets of 6 full reps, moving to SLDLs, then bent over rows, then later going on to do the friggin' calf raises (1 and 2 footed) walking lunges, and one legged squats was a bit overkill. i can definitely tell that i need to keep working the calves though, as it was the first time i really hit them at all directly, and i'm paying now.

i haven't been getting DOMS in the legs for a little while though, which is why i thought i hurt something, but it's all calves so i'm sure it's just major DOMS. stretching has helped.

Vita
11-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Friday, November 25, 2005 -

so my leg is feeling better, but it feels like it is torn, so i'm going to stay away from heavy work that would aggrivate it further until i've healed up nicely. we'll feel that out...

i forgot to bring the routine with me (WBB 1) for arms/back, so i was the roaming fool in the gym today.

bench-
95x8
115x8
135x8
145x5
95x8

incline dumbell press-
30's x 8
40's x 8
40'x x 10

lat raises-
15's x 5 front
x 5 side
x5 bent over
(no rest, directly from front to side to bent)

cable rows-
125x8

cable pushdowns-
straight bar 140x5
rope 80x12
bar 100x8
rope 50x10
bar 80x13
rope 50x10

CGBP-
45x12
45x30
(just feeling these out, never done this before)

pullups bwx10

back ext. + reverse flies-
10's x 12
15's x 12
15's x 18

(these are a back extension (hyper) where i incorporate a reverse fly pull into the movement, pretty cool if i do say so...)

fly machine-
137.5x10
137.5x12

realized i had to get home to make some food, so i cut it at that. salty about it because they had the basketball hoops up and i really wanted to play, though it's probobly good because of my calve, i surely would have put some strain on it playing ball.

until next time, Auf Wiedersehen!

Vita
11-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Monday, November 28, 2005 - 164.0 lbs.

leg feels fine. i don't think i tore anything, i guess it was just severe DOMS...

still slighly tight when i stretch, but it'll heal. time to get back on track laying down a foundation.

Vita
11-28-2005, 11:20 AM
diet for today -

banana for breakfast (~10am), usually a bowl of oats made with milk and raisins at around 8am

snack, cashews, but looking to move on to almonds that aren't salty, about .5-1 cup

lunch:
two sandwhiches with hard salami (~6 pieces of meat, white bread)
~1-1.5 cups of carrots (baby carrots)
yoplait yogurt
1 string cheese

snack
hard boiled egg

second snack
nature valley peanut butter granola bar

dinner
some form of meat (chicken, pork, or beef)
some veggie (usually green beans, corn or steamed veggies (colliflour/broccoli/carrots, you know the mixes))
90% of the time potatoe, usually mashed or baked (homemade mashed), and lately with red potatoes
about 2-3 cups of milk.

workout

PWO shake
2 cups ice cream
1 cup milk
1 banana
1 scoop protein powder (20g)

another cup or two of milk before bed

-TIM-
11-28-2005, 11:32 AM
Those shakes look good. I always put a scoop of ice cream in mine for flavor, and to keep it cold while I'm choking it down.

Vita
11-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Those shakes look good. I always put a scoop of ice cream in mine for flavor, and to keep it cold while I'm choking it down.

they are. i've decided that the ice cream won't kill me, and i eat healthy enough for being 23 as it is. it really does help the goodness factor. sometimes i sneak in some chocolate syrup and some whip cream if i feel like a real treat for myself, though not too often.

it's been pretty apparent that when i leave out the shakes and miss out on breakfast my weight drops back down. suprisingly for the monday after thanksgiving i lost weight for the past week, though i'm not too worried about it given my consistency in eating. i have a feeling i'll have gained 20-30lbs by spring, but we'll see...

Vita
11-28-2005, 02:35 PM
started a fitday account, and so i don't forget my log-in name, it's Vita2005.

i think it's my third so far...

-TIM-
11-28-2005, 02:40 PM
I opened a fitday account last week, but already gave up on it. Seemed like it would take more time than I'm willing to spend. I spent 5 minutes trying to record a 6 oz cup of yogurt.

Vita
11-28-2005, 03:05 PM
I opened a fitday account last week, but already gave up on it. Seemed like it would take more time than I'm willing to spend. I spent 5 minutes trying to record a 6 oz cup of yogurt.

custom foods baby. i figure once you get past the initial point of setting up all the foods you eat (HUGE hassle), it'll be smooth sailing. i didn't even want to take the time to calculate my sandwich today because i have to add it all/enter it all...

if you've got goals to gain weight it'll be handy to know what you can sub-in in you're not gaining anymore, and once entered, you can quickly enter recently added foods (in case you missed it).

my aim is a decently lean 200lbs in 1 year. i hit 180 from 160 last year in two months with about the same BF%, but i figure that extra 20lbs is going to be what kills me.

i've also got to quit smoking again though, had a couple over the long weekend, and crave like a MOFO now. at least i haven't drank anything, not for the last 4 weeks at least anyways. the hard part is keeping the smoke (whatever kind it may be) out of my lungs...

i think i need to get on the treadmill tonight and kick my ass...

Vita
11-28-2005, 10:50 PM
ok, going to do a 4 month challenge, so i figure if i want to do it, i better do it right. i went ahead and did my FitDay for today, as can be seen in my signature...

it says:

cals - 3621
Fat - 142
carb - 415
prot - 183

this doesn't count my shake, because i didn't drink one. i'll figure out what that comes to tomorrow. my method of finding values was to go from package first, and if value wasn't available, i found it via FitDay. i'll do the same with everything i add in the long run.

i haven't looked into nutrient breakdown yet, but i'm going to buy a book to read about it. though my protein hit 183 without the powder or my shake, so by my take i may not even need it. if it's a rule of thumb for 1.5g/lb. of lbm, with me being 16%BF according to my home scale, i should hit about 200 grams or so by my mental math. with my shake including protein, i'd be above that. now to work down when i should be taking certain things in.

all i can say is it was one hell of a hassle to enter my sandwiches and oatmeal, not looking forward to having to decipher more values, but it's bound to happen eventually, once i've been on it for so long, it'll be easy!

this "contest" starts 12/1/05, so i've decided to make it fair and proceed to begin a new routine on that day, sort of to see what a newb can do given proper research and preparation. i'll need to send in before pics, so i'll finally get around to posting them there. i figure if i can gain 20lbs in two months by eating like a fool, i'll be able to gain more muscle than fat (i've read that one who is naturally thin will gain more muscle than fat, and vice versa) in that 4 months. my goal to achieve will be 20lbs, without too much concern on BF%, though i think i can go beyond that considering my status as a newb right now. we'll see, only i can make it happen now! at least i've made this next step to track my diet, lifting is the easy part...
time to rest

-TIM-
11-28-2005, 10:52 PM
custom foods baby. i figure once you get past the initial point of setting up all the foods you eat (HUGE hassle), it'll be smooth sailing.That's true. I did start to customize a few things, but just wasn't in the mood to keep going. Maybe I'll take another look at it this week. I know it would be useful.

Vita
11-28-2005, 11:09 PM
That's true. I did start to customize a few things, but just wasn't in the mood to keep going. Maybe I'll take another look at it this week. I know it would be useful.

took me a couple hours alltogether. and that's just for what i ate today (not including oatmeal).

it comes so highly recommended, why not. it seems to be the easiest and most accurate free tracking system out there. now i need to figure out what it all means to me.

given that i maintain my weight eating at the level i did today (11/28), adding in my shake and oatmeal will likely keep me gaining nice and steady (as i've seen already). i wonder if i should do a bulk for 3 months, and cut for a month to see what kind of results i can achieve in 4 months total. then next i set my sights on the 1 year mark (from 12/1) of 200lbs lean i've set. i should hit 180 within 4 months easy, and still be reasonably lean, that leaves 8 more months to get to 200 at, we'll say, 10% BF. not unreasonable given the math behind it, i need to gain something like .1 pound/day. i'll be a fatty (compared to what i am).

ok, enough rambling, though it's nice to be able to put it somewhere. i guess it'll be nice to read back on this in the long run to evaluate things.

Vita
11-30-2005, 02:19 PM
i've been taking my time to read through diet stuff the past couple of nights, and will likely not make it tonight.

all i can say is my head is dizzy from all the diet info. i decided to go with the advice i found in the published articles here at WBB, notably keeping protein/carb meals for pre-post workout and night meals, and protein/fat meals for breakfast/lunch/dinner (i eat 1 hour before gym). i'm going to re-read stuff tonight and mock up a diet with multiple options for each meal to keep variety.

gonna be a doozy getting this all worked out in the beginning. it's a good thing i usually notice how i feel after eating certain foods (been like this for years now, which is why i eat healthy in the first place), and that i've started the fitday account to track my intake. i feel i'll eventually be able to feel things out better, but for now i aim to get my diet on point so i benefit the most from hard work in the gym.

methinks that since i'm usually VERY lean when not tracking this stuff, i'll likely put on more muscle than fat once i've got things organized, and once i start putting on some serious muscle my body's going to burn off fat with a passion. we'll see though, just wanted to make a note in here of what's going on, as i think i've been taking in too many carbs and not enough protein. that is all.

dw06wu
11-30-2005, 02:44 PM
Not to derail the journal, but to respond to tim - once you get everything that you usually eat put in to the custom food section, you don 't even have to think about it ever again. You just click and add, then you're done.

Vita
11-30-2005, 03:11 PM
Not to derail the journal, but to respond to tim - once you get everything that you usually eat put in to the custom food section, you don 't even have to think about it ever again. You just click and add, then you're done.

it's been a breeze for me so far too. the initial investment in entering the foods is well worth it so far. come to think of it i have to go add my egg...

Vita
12-01-2005, 08:40 AM
just making notes on diet/goals:

Weight Goal Stats
Current Weight
Your weight is 165.6 lb as of 12/01/2005.

Weight Goal
Your goal is to weigh 200 lb by 12/01/2006

Goal Progress
You are currently 34.4 lb below the target weight.

The deadline for your goal is 365 days (52 weeks, 1 days) away.

To meet your goal you need to gain about 0.66 lb per week.

November 28, 2005 - 164.0

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 3621
Fat: 142 1281 35%
Sat: 57 513 14%
Poly: 10 91 3%
Mono: 44 393 11%
Carbs: 415 1606 44%
Fiber: 13 0 0%
Protein: 183 731 20%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

November 29, 2005 - 164.8

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 4312
Fat: 176 1583 37%
Sat: 60 542 13%
Poly: 16 147 3%
Mono: 32 286 7%
Carbs: 548 2079 48%
Fiber: 28 0 0%
Protein: 162 649 15%

November 30, 2005 - 166.2

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 3737
Fat: 200 1796 49%
Sat: 67 602 17%
Poly: 23 210 6%
Mono: 88 794 22%
Carbs: 335 1253 34%
Fiber: 21 0 0%
Protein: 146 585 16%

December 1, 2005 - 165.6

Notes: so i need to gain less than 1 lb./week. feasable in my eyes. this also allows me to not have to eat so much. if i maintain at 165 or so, i just have to re-adjust my diet to utilize nutrients properly. it looks like i have plenty of fat/carbs, but need to up protein intake. i'm sure i can bring back a balance if i eat some eggs for breakfast, and eliminate my sandwichs for lunch for something like beef, but with what? maybe keep a steady stock of yellow/orange peppers and have a fajita lunch daily. i'm going to go back a few days and make up a diet that's feasable for me and my timeframe...

Vita
12-01-2005, 09:15 AM
Breakfast - 8 am
2 scrambled eggs
bowl oatmeal
2 cups milk

snack - 10:30-11 am
1/2 cup cashews (or other nut)

lunch - 12:00 pm
1/2lb. ground beef
10 strips peppers (yellow or orange)
1 cup rice
1 piece string cheese

snack 2 - 2-3:00 pm
hardboiled egg

snack 3 - 4:00 pm
granola bars

dinner - ~ 6:00 pm
meat (chicken/beef/pork)
noodle/rice
veggie
2 cups milk

workout (1-1.5 hours) ~7:00 pm - 8-8:30 pm

PWO shake (workout days only) 8:30-9 pm

pre-bed meal - 10-10:30 pm
cottage cheese (is 1 cup a lot?)

the above yeilds roughly what is listed below (no shake):

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 3252
Fat: 145 1309 41%
Sat: 53 474 15%
Poly: 16 143 5%
Mono: 55 497 16%
Carbs: 237 887 28%
Fiber: 15 0 0%
Protein: 241 965 31%

with shake:

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 4452
Fat: 222 1994 45%
Sat: 75 674 15%
Poly: 19 171 4%
Mono: 55 497 11%
Carbs: 345 1319 30%
Fiber: 15 0 0%
Protein: 279 1117 25%

obviously i'll be getting plenty of protein, fat is high, but is it TOO high? according to calculations i made per one of the published articles, i maintain at 3300 calories, and workout days puts me to 4200. so theoretically, i should gain slowly without putting on too much fat, as long as non-workout days provide enough calories. though i could always toss in a shake of only milk/protein between dinner and pre-bed snack.

this leaves me trying to get to bed/be asleep around 11:00 pm, to wake up at 7:00 am in order to have time to make breakfast/get ready/leave for work before 8:30.

-TIM-
12-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Guess I'll have to take another crack at the fitday account then. I like your "alcohol" entry there vita :D
:alcoholic

Vita
12-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Guess I'll have to take another crack at the fitday account then. I like your "alcohol" entry there vita :D
:alcoholic

yeah, we've been keeping the alcohol out of the system, now to smack down the smoking habit.

i have established a new years resolution, no drinking, no smoking, and to have my diet on point by 1/1/06. this should be a good year...

-TIM-
12-01-2005, 12:05 PM
A little alcohol isn't going to hurt. I think the longest I went without a drink for the sake of my lifting was about 3 months. It's not that long, but it was tough considering I was working nights as a bartender. That's like a dieting obese person working at Krispy Kreme.

Vita
12-01-2005, 12:16 PM
A little alcohol isn't going to hurt. I think the longest I went without a drink for the sake of my lifting was about 3 months. It's not that long, but it was tough considering I was working nights as a bartender. That's like a dieting obese person working at Krispy Kreme.

it's a personal decision. booze makes me go on tangents that i'd prefer to avoid. next thing you know i'll wake up in Malibu with a dead hooker!

seriously though, it'll help me keep focus for the next year. the hard part will be when in vegas this spring/summer. but we've been having people over/have gone out and i haven't drank yet, which is good. the smoking is what gets to me. i can't drink, and i'm surrounded by second hand smoke, and i let it get to me mentally. that's f'n it....

just destroyed my last smokes, going to regret that on the way home, but not when i get on the treadmill. i can see myself sweating and huffing again already. i can also see myself feeling refreshed tomorrow when i wake up butt early to make eggs (it's pretty visual to visualize myself feeling better when i've quit MANY times in the past couple of months). i can tell already that the wife smells my aggrivation...

so, one journal, two time quitting. better than not quitting i guess. all i have left to do is hit the gym and kick my own ass. diet is on hold for the night, i'm goin' liftin'
(love the ninja smiley...)

Vita
12-01-2005, 12:24 PM
note to self: take some before pictures TONIGHT!

Vita
12-09-2005, 10:19 AM
update: i am doing some intentional deconditioning. i realized i want to document this transformation further, so i've been keeping out of the gym. also, still doing this 4 month challenge deal (can't resist a challenge), and i want it to be dramatic. so far i'm at my lowest weight since i re-joined the gym, 162.0lbs.

i think eating more often has kicked in my metabolism like no other (it is always in overdrive anyways).

at this point i'm fine tweaking my diet to be realistic, and optimal for both budget and body. i've already laid out a program for myself for the lifting, like i said, it's the easy part. next week monday, wednesday and friday, i'll be aiming for my 5rm on all the lifts in my program from my newb standpoint, and will proceed to decondition even more until 1/1/06. that will give me time to work out everything that can be worked out, and get diet on track as well as it can be by then.

money says i hit 180 in 2 months easy, and my goal is to be around 192 (30 lbs.) in the 4 month timeframe (before May 1, 2005). then i may proceed to slowly bulk while staying lean for the rest of the year. i just want to show what proper diet and training will do for an individual new to training. this will be fun.

while weight gain is not my #1 priority, strength gain is, and the only feasible way for me to realize such strength gains is to make sure my body can grow as it needs to. a fine tuned machine will be the result of the next 4 months of my life, and with it will come a positive change of routine unknown to the likes of the Vita kind. and with that, i'm off...

Vita
12-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Monday, December 12, 2005 - 162.8lbs.

strategic deconditioning is over. diet is all organized to minimize fat gain, and my 4 month challenge begins today. so does my eating plan.

i am going to follow the 5x5 program outlined here (http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm) for the challenge, with my newbie periods as outlined below:

Newbie Program:

Period 1, 3x10 (set x reps) with assistance. deadlifts will be done at 5x5
-ease into program
-push limits on weights, but high reps keep it more geared towards conditioning
-i've set this to last 4 weeks

Period 2, 3x8 with assistance work, deadlifts still at 5x5
-drop reps, up weight, still looking for conditioning, preparing for strict 5x5
-4 weeks

Period 3, strict 5x5 as outlined above
-no assistance work
-first week, establish 5rm on each lift
-week 2, -30lbs from 5rm
-week 3, -20lbs from 5rm
-week 4, -10lbs from 5rm
-week 5, +-0 from 5rm
-week 6, +10lbs to 5rm
-week 7, +20 to 5rm
-week 8, +30 to 5rm
-week 9, +40 to 5rm
-i will add 10lbs weekly to big lifts (squat, dl)
-i will try and add 5lbs weekly to smaller lifts (bench, row, military)

e.g., i am at 155lbs on bench at week 1 of period 3, my goal is to hit 175 for week 9, and for squat, if i am at, for example, 185lbs for a 5rm in week 1 of period 3, my goal is to hit 225 by week 9 of period 3.

periods 1 and 2 are there to build up ligaments, etc., to the stresses i am going to place on them in period 3, and to try and push my lifts up as high as possible for 10 and 8 rep ranges, to try and build as much strength as possible for period 3.

i am currently as light as i get, and my diet should yeild me some nice weight gain, and hopefully keep off the fat. we'll see how this works for an unconditioned newb, with high metabolism (aim protein + carbs around workout, protein + fat everywhere else (p+c for breakfast as well)).

all my nutrient values are 1) from the label, or 2) from USDA imported into fitday for custom foods. i'll be tracking my weight daily, along with my diet, in order to really pinpoint any issues that may present themselves, and will re-evaluate every 2 weeks (check progress), and re-adjust intake to gain an estimated 2 lbs./week over the course of 17 weeks. i'll round up my current weight to 163lbs., so that's an ending weight of 193lbs as a goal, with some room for play when adjusting diet.

no more to say now, will update progress as necessary. 4 month newb challenge begin...

Vita
12-12-2005, 11:14 AM
note to self:

starting weight - 163lbs.

weight goals

Dec. 26, 2005 - 167lbs.

Jan. 9, 2006 - 171lbs.

Jan. 23, 2006 - 175lbs.

Feb. 6, 2006 - 179lbs.

Feb. 20, 2006 - 183lbs.

Mar. 6, 2006 - 187lbs.

Mar. 20, 2006 - 191lbs.

Apr. 3, 2005 - 195lbs.

Apr. 10, 2005 - 197lbs. (end of competition)

Adam Brammer
12-13-2005, 03:13 PM
That seems like a solid routine man. Periodization, even basic periodization is so important. You're sure to pack on the lbs and stack the weight on the bar, as long as you eat like a madman. I wouldn't even worry about gaining fat too much as I think it could compromise strength/lbm gains. Good luck with those weight goals!

Vita
03-30-2006, 08:58 AM
just wanted to do an update...

i usually keep a steady 165lbs, regardless of the situation. i quit drinking and i've dropped to 150 or so, this morning i was at 152. i also quit smoking.

since new years, i haven't touched a weight, have done periodic bodyweight excersizes, but have focused on diet manipulation. i can see my abs clearly now when flexed, and some definition when not.

i've began my training again, this time in the morning so as to not lose motivation. i'm keeping a journal in a blog, but i'll post a link here. when i get to taking pictures, etc. i found that i'm not going below 150 naturally without cutting back on food, and i'm not all about that. eliminating essentially anything that's not coming out of the ground or coming from an animal has really made a noticable difference. i don't eat less, but i eat healthier.

not that i've hit bottom (6'0", 150lbs) it's time to see where i can go from here. i aim to fight, and to do trail running. i won't take the trail running too seriously, but more as something i'll like to do (been doing it since i was a little **** anyways) and that'll be excellent conditioning.

i'll be here for info, as i have been, but i think i'll spend more time updating my blog than anything. there is only so much info one can get from others before needing to delve deeper into the specifics of his own nature himself, and a bodybuilding forum, while great for the info it's got, has less impact on my own goals than i'd like. meanwhile, amateaur fights and runs for me. i've got 1 year before my first fights, and i aim to win some cash...

my blog is:

http://crazybastidtraining.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment...