PDA

View Full Version : Fatty starting cut early.........

[[[----]]]
11-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Well, i'm officially going to start my cut today. Im sick of this fat!! :soapbox: Im going to try to get really lean. Also I figure I would do it now, so next time I bulk Ill have a lot less fat starting out. Also, I've never done a cut properly, so it should be interesting to see how my body will react, and I might as well test that now, before I get too big ad not know how to cut properly, and then lose a lot of muscle. So im sitting at 207. Anyway, I was going to try the low carb, high fat, high protein thing, so I was wondering How many days should you carb up during a week period? Also, at what weight do you think I'll be pretty cut at? hopefully not under 180.

ShockBoxer
11-10-2005, 08:20 AM
I think it depends on what your body fat is at 207.

If it's 30% then you're going to have to drop to 170 to get to 10% and be ripped.

If it's 20% then you're going to have to drop to 190 for the same result.

HILL
11-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Yeh i agree with shockboxer. im cutting at the moment and am just going till im under 15% im not bothered about my weight really

[[[----]]]
11-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Yeah, id say im between 15-18% at the most. Thanks guys

[[[----]]]
11-10-2005, 09:43 AM
This layer of fat is just more annoying than anything.

briancurran01
11-10-2005, 11:21 AM
if you are at 15 - 18 % and doing a low carb diet like psmf or ud2...if you do psmf normally at the bf you are at you would not refeed till you were done which would normally be 2 weeks. If you are doing ud2 then yu refeed once a week.

go to www.bodyrecomposition.com to check out psmf and ud2.

good luck

Bob
11-10-2005, 11:34 AM
[[[----]]] - where is the layer of fat?? All over or just in the gut? The gut will come last.. but even at 18% BF it can't be that much... just not showing that ab definition. Seems like it would be easier to continue bulking - increasing just the muscle though. Every pound of muscle is about 1/2 of a % for a 200lb guy.. so 10 more lbs of muscle will take you down to 10-13% BF and that should get those abs showing..

[[[----]]]
11-10-2005, 11:45 AM
[[[----]]] - where is the layer of fat?? All over or just in the gut? The gut will come last.. but even at 18% BF it can't be that much... just not showing that ab definition. Seems like it would be easier to continue bulking - increasing just the muscle though. Every pound of muscle is about 1/2 of a % for a 200lb guy.. so 10 more lbs of muscle will take you down to 10-13% BF and that should get those abs showing..

yeah, over my abs, lower back and upper back. I mainly want to see my abs for the first time, and i'm sick of eating! :soapbox: At least for a little while

[[[----]]]
11-10-2005, 11:46 AM
if you are at 15 - 18 % and doing a low carb diet like psmf or ud2...if you do psmf normally at the bf you are at you would not refeed till you were done which would normally be 2 weeks. If you are doing ud2 then yu refeed once a week.

go to www.bodyrecomposition.com to check out psmf and ud2.

good luck

thanks brian, im gonna take a look at that right now.