PDA

View Full Version : Getting bigger in 30 days?

Sexican
11-13-2005, 10:59 PM
So, I am going back to my hometown of Portland in a month...30 days to be precise...now I have been gone from there for about 2 months, and I've gained about 5-10 lbs...but I've been working out very little. Anyway, I'd like to be substantially bigger by the time I go up there, which is in 30 days from now.

2 months ago I was 6'1'' and 145 lbs.
I am now 6'1'' and 155 lbs (gained 10 lbs in 2 months, working out lightly about 4 times a week)
The last 4 days I've been working out alot harder, and want to maintain a 4 days on, 1 day off work-out schedule. Is this bad? Some people told me I should be working out no more than 2 days a week...

Any good eating suggestions also to gain weight? Sorry for the newbie questions, but any 30 day tips would be greatly appreciated.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
11-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Some people told me I should be working out no more than 2 days a week...Disregard anything they have to say. That's stupid.

It seems like you're making steady gains. Eat a lot and keep training hard. I'm sure you'll pack on a few more lbs. in a month. You should check out the WBB #1 routine.

smalls
11-13-2005, 11:39 PM
Keep eating more and making progress in the gym. Just remember it's not like your going to be putting on a substantial amount of muscle on in 30 days.

SalahG
11-14-2005, 01:15 AM
Keep eating more and making progress in the gym. Just remember it's not like your going to be putting on a substantial amount of muscle on in 30 days.
Ditto, I'd say a good goal would be a 5 pound gain if you are busting your ass.

Jorge Sanchez
11-14-2005, 11:41 AM
This might be a good place to start. (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=69605)