PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast

gator
11-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Well I ran out of fruit to put in my oats tomorrow morning, I dont really care for the plain taste. I was thinking of going to the university cafeteria and getting some breakfast. They have eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, cereal all that kind of stuff. What's the nutritional value on all of these items? I mean it's school stuff so I'm worried about too much junk cooked in all this. If the stuff is that bad I'll just eat the oats without any fruit for tomorrow.

tigo
11-14-2005, 08:50 PM
i have no idea about this stuff.. which is why iusually try to refrain from eating at my dining commons

unless its a day i work out i'll just usually get some cottage cheese there an dsome oats
because most universities use egg mix instead of real fresh eggs and they cook it all in a batch so it sits in its own oil for a while

you could probably ask the manager for the nutrition labels though.

Spartacus
11-14-2005, 11:33 PM
when i was at uni i usually went to the omelette line and asked for plain fried eggs, or got some ww cereal, also fruit, tea, etc. just estimate whatever you get has a bit more oil used to make it than you would have used.

SalahG
11-15-2005, 01:32 AM
Eggs, WW Cereal, Veggies, Skim Milk. There you go, a well rounded breakfast that doesn't kill your diet. To find the exact values of these items, just search for them on fitday based on how much you consumed.