PDA

View Full Version : Holding some Fat!

[[[----]]]
11-15-2005, 08:02 PM
Im actually Holding a lot more fat than I would like, but I wanna keep bulking! :cry: Is there any way to minimize this to some degree so I can keep on bulking till' the end of December?

Kaiser
11-15-2005, 08:34 PM
I am in the exact same situation. I think I started off my bulk with too many cals and now I gained too much fat with not enough muscle. I can't stand all the fat I have put on with the lack of muscle but I don't want to waste time cutting. Hopefully some of the experts will chime in soon.

HILL
11-16-2005, 04:20 AM
the only way i can think of is doing a very clean slow bulk i.e a couple of hundred cals over maintanance to increase weight slowly however this will mean you will out weight on slowly

g00dnick
11-16-2005, 09:35 AM
the only way i can think of is doing a very clean slow bulk i.e a couple of hundred cals over maintanance to increase weight slowly however this will mean you will out weight on slowly

The only option I know...that's what I'm trying right now..

[[[----]]]
11-16-2005, 09:53 AM

Baah! Screw it, im just going to keep eating like Im eating until the end of December. My g/f might be a little pissed to hear that, but then again its not about her. :D

HILL
11-16-2005, 10:17 AM
exactly, id say bulk till you cant stand the fat no1 else then cut. appart from any else it will be satisfying when people see you in a t shirt and say ****in hell ure big then 6 months later u go out and every1 says youv shrank a bit and you can go yeh but i did purchase a six pac and lift ure top up . to me what more could you ask for

[[[----]]]
11-16-2005, 01:23 PM
lol very true....very true. Thanks for the advice

HILL
11-16-2005, 01:55 PM
no probs ive just done the same apart from ive finished the bulk now the cutting and how much i miss bulking is unreal but their ya go