PDA

View Full Version : Need A Little Help Stuck In A Rut

Shobe
11-16-2005, 06:07 PM
Hey guys, I have been cutting now for like a year. And I can't seem to get rid of my pouch on my stomach and my bitch tits. This is the deal, I follow a very strict diet and I don't cheat. I lift 3 days a week and do cardio 3 days a week. But I can't seem to get rid of this last bit of fat! And I"m getting very frustrated. Its like I hardly eat and work my butt off but still nothing happens! Heres my diet and exercise routine:

Breakfast: Either a bowl of oatmeal or grapenuts & 4 Egg whites & Multivitamin
Lunch: Turkey, tuna or chopped up chicken on whole wheat bread or WW tortilla. 1 tablespoon of Natty pb and a piece of fruit
Dinner: Steak, chicken or turkey. Brown rice and veggies

Workout Schedule:

Day 1: Chest/Tris
Day 2: Back/Bis
Day 3: Cardio for 10-20 minutes
Day 4: Shoulders/Traps
Day 5: Cardio for 10-20 minutes
Day 6: Cardio for 10-20 minutes and abs
Day 7: Off

Like I said, I don't cheat, eat the healthiest of foods. I also take protein shakes after lifting too.

Bob
11-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Do you know your actual BF%?? Sometimes those BTs and pouch don't go away until you are under 8 %...

Sometimes it's just genetic too.. I have a friend who has always been lean... and around 5-10 % BF since a teenager.. and still have BTs bigger then A Cup... doctor told his only solution was surgery - around $8k

Other causes can be steroids... and severe overweight at one time and too many fat cells in those areas...

I feel for ya.. I'm hoping my BTs are totally gone when I get back under 12% again..

bschatz88
11-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Honestly, if you can stand it, I would do exactely the opposite of what you're doing. I would try and bulk for a little while. Eat enough to gain some mass and lift heavy. You can still incorporate some cardio to stay somewhat lean. But I'm thinking you may be seeing your "bitch tits" and "pouch" because your muscles aren't built in the right proportions, etc.

I don't know, maybe I'm way off. Should probably leave this one to someone who knows more about cutting and cardio. All I know how to do is eat :evillaugh

Unreal
11-16-2005, 06:57 PM
What are you macros? Eating the "healthiest things" is good, but too much of a good thing isn't a good thing. Unless your counting your calories, then your diet may not be on track.

Also, you don't work your legs. This alone makes you less of a man and more inclined to having bitch tits. The solution to about any diet/weightlifting problem is heavy squats and deads.

Woodward
11-17-2005, 02:23 PM
Unreal summed it up.. Get a solid leg day. I would say try a bulk too, lift heavy, eat clean. Cut in a few months. Just stay motivated and you'll be good