WILL006
11-18-2005, 12:30 PM
hell all,

i have been bulking for about 5 months going on six and just now i have

dectected very light stretch marks appearing on my sides. I eat about 3500

cals a day . I have gotten pretty big since i stared the bulk so i am pleased

with the progress. I know that when you start to cut you

also lose muscle and i dont think that i am big enough to lose any muscle . At

least not yet.I am not sure what to do. Should i start to cut? Do cardio?

I really need help on this one guys.

lilmase1153
11-18-2005, 12:56 PM
To be honest its all personal preference and how much of it you can handle.. I saw those same stretch marks on my last 9 month bulk where I gained close to 50lbs. As you start to get bigger with both muscle and fat it becomes more of a mental aspect..

All I thought about was how I would look when all is said and done and that was encouragemnet enough to keep on going. So if you just cant take being big, Than cut but if you can stick with it for a little while longer just think of how good you will look with the extra LBM you will have..

WILL006
11-18-2005, 07:01 PM
well said

WILL006
11-18-2005, 07:05 PM
I Feel The Same Way, I Still Want To Get Bigger But I Dont Want Stretch Marks On My Belly. I Am Using Some Stretch Mark Lotion To Aid With The Marks. Let's Hope It Helps

Built
11-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Why Is Your Post Written In Sentence Case?

Shao-LiN
11-18-2005, 07:20 PM
First post is mostly lower case, then his next one he capitalizes every word...you confuse me.

smalls
11-18-2005, 07:40 PM
Well it sure makes reading it interesting, lol.
Personally bulking until you get considerable stretch marks on your abdomen is too much. Lats, bis', shoulders, chest, legs, hips? yes. But stomach, no. JMO. I guess some people just get them on the stomach easier but that seems a little much. How many inches have you put on your waist?

WILL006
11-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Shao-lin why did i confuse you? It was a mistake. THEY MEAN NOTHING.i left the caps lock on.

WILL006
11-18-2005, 07:46 PM
smalls ,

before i started the bulk my waist was a solid 34 inches.

Now its........................42 inches!!!!

Built
11-18-2005, 07:49 PM
The leaner you are when you bulk, the better you partition into muscle.

The fatter you are when you bulk, the better you partition into fat.

Your call.

WILL006
11-18-2005, 07:56 PM
i am getting muscles though. I have fat on my sides mostly, but everything else lats, bi, tris , chest , back is coming alone fine. The belly is getting hard to suck in! I should post a picture huh?

tigo
11-18-2005, 10:05 PM
a question:

for those of you who've done a huge bulk, or were over say 20% BF at one time.. do you have crease marks on your stomach from sitting? and if so do you know how to get rid of them if possible?

lilmase1153
11-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Well it sure makes reading it interesting, lol.
Personally bulking until you get considerable stretch marks on your abdomen is too much. Lats, bis', shoulders, chest, legs, hips? yes. But stomach, no. JMO. I guess some people just get them on the stomach easier but that seems a little much. How many inches have you put on your waist?
Well like you said thats your opinion.. I had stretch marks on my love handles but by no means am I fat. I've never been over 20% bf in my life I just gain weight very easily around my mid section as most tend to also.. I am a bit weird in how I bulk I mean on this bulk I had some veins come out in my chest and delts along with cool ass stretch marks, but my mid section no matter what always adds a few layers of jelly.

Edit: Although I do think there is point when enough is enough, Like I said I was peaked at 18%bf I did put on weight very quickly than I calmed it down to 1-2 lbs a week. but I still got stretch marks from fat on my waist even at 18%..

lilmase1153
11-19-2005, 12:34 AM
a question:

for those of you who've done a huge bulk, or were over say 20% BF at one time.. do you have crease marks on your stomach from sitting? and if so do you know how to get rid of them if possible?
Hmmmm I dont have those but I would assume they are not permanent, I bet once you cut down the fat they would dissapear as I dont tihnk they are like stretch marks. I could be wrong, Maybe someone with better knowledge on that can chime in.

I can tell you the stretch marks I had on my love handles are gone and I cant even tell they are there, Unless I really really look for them..

eps
11-19-2005, 07:23 PM
The leaner you are when you bulk, the better you partition into muscle.

The fatter you are when you bulk, the better you partition into fat.

Your call.

Built, does that mean the further into a bulk someone is then he/she will put less and less muscle?

-Eps

20firebird02
11-19-2005, 09:32 PM
stretch marks r jst somethin u got to live w/ if u want to get big.

<--learnin to deal w/ em myself. my upper thighs have bout 10-15 per leg and i have em between my chest and arms

PBX4Sho
11-20-2005, 08:08 AM
i thought when you are bulking, only to some, when your body gets wider and the skin cant keep up w/ it it starts to show streach marks. coco butter (i think it is) will help fade them a little, not take them away though.