PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding weak points

Nongan
11-19-2005, 03:51 PM
Ok guys I finally got some proper pics up so I can get some critique. I'm currently bulking, and I need helping finding my weak points. Personally I think I really need to work on my lats, chest and bi's. But that's just me, what do you guys think? (keep in mind i took these pics myself w/ my cell phone so they arn't perfect by any means).

cwm
11-19-2005, 04:35 PM
man if you wanna get big i wouldnt be woried about weak points right now. its hard to tell if you have any when your small. just concentrate on your diet and do squats, bench, rows, pullups, dips, deadlifts and you will grow all over. BULK BULK BULK....worry about weak points later on when you have the size.

Meat_Head
11-19-2005, 06:58 PM
:withstupi How do you need help finding weak points? Have you looked at your pics? Everything needs work! Bulk and lift heavy

Bob
11-19-2005, 07:00 PM
I am with them toooooooo

Eat man EAT!!!
Enjoy it and lift hard...
SQUATS rule...

Invain
11-19-2005, 07:14 PM
Yeah, no offense man but everything needs work. Just keep eating!!!

f=ma
11-19-2005, 07:19 PM
:withstupi How do you need help finding weak points? Have you looked at your pics? Everything needs work! Bulk and lift heavy
no need to be so negative bro.. youre not exactly mr olympia, much less someone to criticize so heavily by any extent of the imagination whatsoever

nongan.. keep up the good work man. you have very good lifts for your bodyweight, imo. i dont think you need to worry about any particular area as much as you should focus on keeping your cals up and lifting consistently

DarrenEff
11-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I think it's you that has a thread somewhere being worried about putting on fat...

I'm with everyone else when I say eat yourself silly..and then eat a horse.
You shouldn't worry about putting fat on, you have quite a bit of room =P

ROMANMAN
11-19-2005, 09:38 PM
I just noticed that you've been lifting for 1 1/4 years.....wtf?
Do a bulk and lots of compund movements.

CiteCollegiale
11-19-2005, 10:08 PM
He gained more than 50pounds in that timeframe so its decent progress

diesel_dan
11-19-2005, 10:36 PM
no need to be so negative bro.. youre not exactly mr olympia, much less someone to criticize so heavily by any extent of the imagination whatsoever

nongan.. keep up the good work man. you have very good lifts for your bodyweight, imo. i dont think you need to worry about any particular area as much as you should focus on keeping your cals up and lifting consistently

The op asked for critique and that is what he got. Who are you to tell him not to be negative in his critique or how to critique him? Anyways to the op, just keep lifting and eating a lot. You will see progress (from what i've read you have already made some good gains), so just keep it up.

Nongan
11-19-2005, 10:44 PM
alright, thanks guys. f=ma, dont worry about it, they are just criticizing, and I definantly realize I need to put on some weight, and that's why I'm bulking, pretty much until I either hit 170 or I get above 17% bf.

Stumprrp
11-20-2005, 04:54 AM
eat man, eat and lift hard. how tall are you? your real thin for 148

Invain
11-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Yeah, you look nothing like 148 lbs. I didn't notice before that you've gained about 50 lbs in the last year. Nice work.

Nongan
11-20-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm like 5'11 1/2", maybe 6', depending on if I'm at the doctor's or at school.