PDA

View Full Version : Turds ......... of the floating kind.

YatesNightBlade
03-02-2001, 04:53 AM
This is gonna sound kinda gross and for this I'm sorry.

Is it true that a floating turd means you have too much fat in your diet or is this just a myth.

Thanks All.

P.S. ..... Im not sorry reallly ...... muahahahahaha !!!!

Franco
03-02-2001, 05:20 AM
Im not certain about the fat, but when your turd floats you have adequate fibre in youre diet:)

gino
03-02-2001, 06:25 AM
I'm not sure why some turds float and others don't, but floating ones sure are more fun to play with than the sinkers.

The_Chicken_Daddy
03-02-2001, 07:01 AM
Sorry guys but looking at my 'achievements' once they were produced is something i haven't done since i was about 6...

Frankster
03-02-2001, 09:09 AM
Man... they should have a different forum for these kinds of posts : ''not to read while eating stuff''
Godamnit i was eating :mad:
Ah well, im always eating anyway

mesmall
03-02-2001, 09:56 AM
Yates your killing me.....lol

Darcy Tucker
03-02-2001, 12:16 PM
Having your crap float is good and means you are getting enough dietary fibre in your diet. If it is floating consistently and it is because of the fibre intake many doctors believe that you could be cutting the risks of cancer since everything is passing through your system faster.

Hercules
03-20-2001, 02:01 AM
man, chicken, that was funny cause it's true too. i think the whole idea of checking out your turds is nasty man. i might glance to see if there is any blood there if i feel my bowels are acting up. man, now i gotta go puke. :O

YatesNightBlade
03-20-2001, 03:33 AM
Who digged this old turd up !!!!

body
03-20-2001, 12:03 PM
if your worried about cancer eat some well rather swallow some rasions and time how long they take to appear at the other end. the quicker the less time carcogenes sit in your intestine.
floater are better than sinker for fibre but how do you rate the pebble dashers especially after a curry?

bdyblding junky
04-08-2001, 10:01 AM
yates ......your just nuts man......lol

Leviathan
04-09-2001, 12:19 PM
Actually, floating excrement IS a sign of higher fat content in your diet. Amount of fiber in your diet is determined by the solidity of your excrement. It isn't necessarily bad that it floats, but if you notice you are gaining more weight than you'd like then I suggest cutting some of that fat out of your diet, and those babies should sink right down to the bottom of the pot.

the doc
04-09-2001, 12:37 PM
floaters usually are an indication of gassy turds- not fat.

body
04-09-2001, 04:14 PM
the doc- if you watch your turd and all the bubbles escape and it still floats can then it is a floater with out the gas. while if it sinks after bubbles escaping then it was not dessened to be a floater.
did you consider this?

there are many things that help turd float and fat and fibre are two of them as they both float.

the doc
04-09-2001, 07:24 PM
the body said-

if you watch your turd and all the bubbles escape and it still floats can then it is a floater with out the gas. while if it sinks after bubbles escaping then it was not dessened to be a floater.
did you consider this?
there are many things that help turd float and fat and fibre are two of them as they both float.

Well fiber doesn't float but you are right that oil does float on water. Nonetheless, What you supposed (ie, all the bubbles seeping out of the turd) would only happen with the runniest of dumps. Thus their liquidy nature could indicate a large amount of oil in the runs.
Also, Where is the sheen in your toilet if the turd contains a lot of fat (which is very liquid at body temp)?
Again, i say that most floaters are from gas. You may not have farted a lot, but still have a gassy dump.
Hope this helps...

Budiak
04-11-2001, 10:30 PM
Cant I go one freaking day without hearing about turds?

SweatHawg
04-11-2001, 10:45 PM
'Nuff said--I agree with Budiak.....on the other hand....when I take leak & it feels like my johnson's been dropped in a Fry Daddy full of hot Crisco.......just kiddin' guys...

body
04-12-2001, 11:44 AM
budiak - lets flush this conversation down the toilet and be done with it.

Rock
04-18-2001, 01:59 PM
I usually just stick a stick with a sail on in the ones who floats, take them to a water park or something.
aarggh

YatesNightBlade
04-19-2001, 01:29 AM
This post just won't flush !!!

bwhahahahahahahaha :D

Cackerot69
04-19-2001, 02:24 AM
lmao.

I always check my turds.

the doc
04-19-2001, 06:31 AM
mine were all floaters today

YatesNightBlade
04-19-2001, 06:41 AM
Any chance of posting a pic of them Doc .... for Scientic purposes ?

Alex.V
04-19-2001, 11:24 AM
Anybody else notice that natty peanut butter looks exactly the same going in as coming out?

There. maybe THAT comment will get the thread closed. hehe.

body
04-19-2001, 01:27 PM
yates - a picture does not do justice so i will post my own chocolate starfish productions up to you in the post.
the curry i had last night made it easier for me to pack.

people in the uk on average produce total stool weights of 106 grams. with dietary fibre being the primary effect on stool weight by increasing the weight of the stools. but the type of fibre does effect the stool weight.
the average turd is 70% oisture and 30% dry matter of which half is derived form bacteria, 1/4 is water soluble solids, the remander is resisdual fibre.
eperdemialogically studies have shown the low stool weights increase the chance of bowel cancer.
the incindence of bowel cancer in the uk could be reduced if the average turd weight be raised to 132 grams a day. this would mean upping the the NSP level to 17.9 grams.

i eat more than 18 grams of NSP, but as i have sent mine to yates i will let him weigh them for me. but i cost me a pound in stamp due to the weight of it so i should be okay awaiting his feedback.
are we to mature to weigh our turds to see if we are okay and post the results. or is this a bit tasteless and low?

who would want to be the scientist who has to weigh the stools?

YatesNightBlade
04-20-2001, 01:53 AM
This sh!ts making me feel sick.