PDA

View Full Version : Im back aint been on here for 1/2 years made lots of progress i think?

Hard Gainer
11-20-2005, 06:31 AM
heres some pics...

Stumprrp
11-20-2005, 06:43 AM
well, post more then just the abs dude. lol.

Canadian Crippler
11-20-2005, 08:50 AM
Eat.

Hard Gainer
11-20-2005, 09:29 AM
in the middle of getting more pics arse

galileo
11-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Perhaps wait to post then? You talk about lots of progress, but we have nothing to even look at. Assuming you're a hardgainer, getting abs sure wouldn't be that big of a deal for you.

ROMANMAN
11-20-2005, 05:12 PM
It took you half a year to get abs?
Wow you are a hard gainer. Lololol
I'm so funnny, anyways post some better pics, abs dont mean jack ****.

getfit
11-20-2005, 05:14 PM
^ you sure have a way with words my friend.

Gutz981
11-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Abs...lol Now I know what kind of person I am talkin with...lol ;)

Owen
11-20-2005, 08:38 PM
This place can be brutal LOL ha ha ha!

Hard Gainer
11-22-2005, 10:41 AM
Grow up little boys soo much for this website providing support

lilmase1153
11-22-2005, 11:08 AM
This is not a modeling site... If you wanna post pics wait till you have more (upper and lower body not just midsection) Your abs dont really tell us anything except maybe your looking for an ego stroke. You did not post anything about yourself or goals therefore many of us look at it like your just fishing for compliments...

Im sure I can have nice abs too if I were 115lbs and 10% body fat....

eastbaylifter
11-22-2005, 11:11 AM
Come on guys, remember it takes a lot of courage to post your own pics up here and open yourself up to criticism. Hard gainer, your abs are great. If getting the washboard abs was your goal, then you've reached it. If you have other goals too, like getting bigger pecs, arms, etc., then we'll need to see more to give you helpful advice.

Davidelmo
11-22-2005, 01:32 PM
Come on guys, remember it takes a lot of courage to post your own pics up here and open yourself up to criticism. Hard gainer, your abs are great. If getting the washboard abs was your goal, then you've reached it. If you have other goals too, like getting bigger pecs, arms, etc., then we'll need to see more to give you helpful advice.

Absolutely.

Yes your abs are good, but you really need to post a before and after pic if we are really meant to determine your progress

Hard Gainer
11-23-2005, 12:44 PM
cheers guys some mature men are actually on here ! i got new pics got to wait to get camera back so i cn upload them ok cheers some pecks biceps etc

im..
height: 6ft1ins
weight:not sure gonna wiegh myself tonight

[[[----]]]
11-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Well why dont you freakin losers comment on my pics in my thread!!!! you guys make me sad....:cry:. Think im gonna quit working out and eat cheetos all day and look like Ben Stiller at the end of "Dodgeball"

lilmase1153
11-23-2005, 01:59 PM
]]']Well why dont you freakin losers comment on my pics in my thread!!!! you guys make me sad....:cry:. Think im gonna quit working out and eat cheetos all day and look like Ben Stiller at the end of "Dodgeball"
I dont think your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard :D

getfit
11-23-2005, 02:03 PM
I dont think your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard :D
ROFL

Hard Gainer
11-25-2005, 11:45 AM
heres the pics of my abs and pecks... made most progress on my abs as i used to have a podgy stomach my ars need a lot of work :(

bullethead74
11-25-2005, 01:32 PM
nice shots from a catalogue.

Canadian Crippler
11-25-2005, 01:43 PM
I don't see anything.

ROMANMAN
11-25-2005, 09:44 PM
HUH? WTF is going on, I'm so lost.

HILL
11-26-2005, 03:34 AM
Surely this should be closed as its a waist of space. Abs are decent however if your not going to post anything else then there is no point as lilmase said its not a modelling forum

Hard Gainer
11-26-2005, 09:24 AM
sorry slight confusion here they are..,.

HILL
11-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Id say you must have been cutting and unless u were hugely overweight or just wanted to have a six pac it was a bad idea. you could have spent that time bulking up instead of trying to get a 6 pack straight away. then when you cut down you would have arms/chest/shoulders/legs to go with that six pack. just my opinion buit now it is time to seriously BULK

Invain
11-26-2005, 09:53 AM
Whew I agree with Hill. It's time to eat!

Hard Gainer
11-27-2005, 08:00 AM
cheers guys ne other tips and i would b most gratefull

Hard Gainer
11-27-2005, 09:25 AM
ne other tips are appreciated

Burky
11-27-2005, 03:14 PM
ne other tips are appreciated

fall in love with food.

Meat_Head
11-27-2005, 04:43 PM
LMAO! Have you been starving yourself for that 1/2 year? Your 'abs and pecks' are tiny, and they are one of the worst ways to gage your progress anyway. Worry about your legs, back, and shoulders for a while and you'll start looking like you work out.

SkinnySadMan
11-28-2005, 09:52 PM
I use www.fitday.com as my calorie counter. Works nice, its free to register.

twisteddendrite
11-30-2005, 10:40 AM
You Abs look great........but I think the next stage of malnutrition is bloat :cry:

HoTShoT_KiD
11-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Don't let others discourage you. But i would have to agree that you should lay off on worrying about the abs for awhile. Just eat, sleep, and keep on lifting. Check out the threads on different routines, pick em up and go. You'll get the abs, but along with them you'll get plenty of other muscle. Good luck!

Nongan
12-01-2005, 02:48 PM
wow man........you seriously look horribly underweight, almost like i did when I started lifting. EAT EAT EAT! I used to be obsessed w/ abs too, but you have to realize abs are nothing w/o the rest of the body to go with it. Bulk up to at least 180 and then cut and get your abs, and you'll look great! Good luck!

spencerjrus
12-01-2005, 04:13 PM
wow man........you seriously look horribly underweight, almost like i did when I started lifting. EAT EAT EAT! I used to be obsessed w/ abs too, but you have to realize abs are nothing w/o the rest of the body to go with it. Bulk up to at least 180 and then cut and get your abs, and you'll look great! Good luck!

Dude no offense to you since I'm sure you have made a ton of progress since starting, but you look skinnier than Hardgainer in your avatar.

Hardgainer, I hope you live in a 3rd world country because there is no excuse for looking like that if you have the means to afford proper nutrition, START EATING.

Shao-LiN
12-01-2005, 05:00 PM
Eat a lot. You're very skinny.

dw06wu
12-01-2005, 05:30 PM
whats with the black and white model mail in photo

but yeah, like everyone else said, eat

Nongan
12-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Dude no offense to you since I'm sure you have made a ton of progress since starting, but you look skinnier than Hardgainer in your avatar.

Hardgainer, I hope you live in a 3rd world country because there is no excuse for looking like that if you have the means to afford proper nutrition, START EATING.

Yeah, I'm still horribly skinny, but in a little over a year I've gone from 95 pounds to 155 pounds now, and I've dropped my overall body fat % by 5%. Currently, I'm still bulking, lol.

Meat_Head
12-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Yeah, I'm still horribly skinny, but in a little over a year I've gone from 95 pounds to 155 pounds now, and I've dropped my overall body fat % by 5%. Currently, I'm still bulking, lol.

You weighed 95lbs a year ago? You have GOT to be kidding me...

Nongan
12-02-2005, 01:57 PM
You weighed 95lbs a year ago? You have GOT to be kidding me...

Nope, I was a skinny ass mofo. It looked like I was in auschwitz, lol. It was pretty bad, and I was tired of being the skinny guy, so I started lifting, and now I'm up to 155, hoping to get to 185 @ 8% bf by the end of 2006 :evillaugh .

ROMANMAN
12-02-2005, 02:03 PM
I dont see how you could have weighted55 lbs less then this.

Nongan
12-02-2005, 02:11 PM
I dont see how you could have weighted55 lbs less then this.

I was also only like 5'9", but still, I was horribly skinny. I'll see if I can dig up some old pictures of me........and btw, the pic in my avatar makes me look skinnier than i really am, i'll post a new one too, just for comparison.

Nongan
12-02-2005, 02:21 PM
ok, here we go.......second one is from oct. 2004, I was about 5'9",95-100 pounds or so. the first one I took a week or so ago.

Invain
12-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Holy crap man I believe you now. You look about 5 years old in the second picture.

Nongan
12-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Holy crap man I believe you now. You look about 5 years old in the second picture.

yeah, i was pretty pathetic looking back on it now. Not that I'm big or anything now, but I'm a helluva lot bigger than I was.

Majestic
12-02-2005, 05:40 PM
sorry slight confusion here they are..,.

Where is the "After" pic?

ROMANMAN
12-02-2005, 05:58 PM
How come the before pic is from when youre like 5 yrs old.Theres no way you were 15 in that pic, I'm 15 now and loook way more mature.

ROMANMAN
12-02-2005, 06:00 PM
OMG hardgainer is youre first ab pic from a magazine

Nongan
12-02-2005, 06:55 PM
How come the before pic is from when youre like 5 yrs old.Theres no way you were 15 in that pic, I'm 15 now and loook way more mature.

ok, don't believe me? here's another one

edit: better yet, here is a picture from the soccer club website. this is from my u-15 team. most of the kids were 15, some were 14. http://www.cascadefc.com/pictures/force800.jpg

JamesBOMB
12-03-2005, 03:23 AM
Hardgainer your body is terrible. You have no muscle mass. Your abs arent that great either, and ur skin appears to be loose

HILL
12-03-2005, 03:32 AM
Jamesbomb the idea is to give constructive criticism not slag him off. Be helpfull its what this forum is about

HoTShoT_KiD
12-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Jamesbomb the idea is to give constructive criticism not slag him off. Be helpfull its what this forum is about

No joke. Lowering a person's self-esteem is not going to help motivate them. If you're going to point out his bad aspects, at least give him some pointers on what he could do to fix them, not just blatantly say "you suck." That's all.

Hard Gainer
12-05-2005, 10:20 AM
i see there are some kiddies on this forum which are probably more defined muscular wise than me ,which gets them and their cabbage juice shooting cocks excited and for the guys who are offering me support thank you appretiated hopefully some Adimn could do something about this as 1 member just said this forum is for support

Hard Gainer
12-05-2005, 10:21 AM
and no my webcam is stuck on greyscale they are my abs

JamesBOMB
12-05-2005, 01:29 PM
criticism works for me. I dont need to be babied and pampered. If I have flaws I want people to point them out and rag about it. This world has gone to soft. Ouch, I just broke my nail someone get me a bandaid:rolleyes:

Canadian Crippler
12-05-2005, 01:39 PM
JamesBOMB, your deadlift numbers are pathetic especially considering how long you have been training. You also come across as a pompous jerkoff.

Of course, I'm just trying to help you here by pointing out your flaws and criticizing. :rolleyes:

Do you see why comments like this serve no purpose on this forum? I think something like "I think you could use more muscle mass as it appears you don't have much." would have gotten across the same message in a much more appropriate fasion.

Hard Gainer
12-05-2005, 02:36 PM
i dont like the attitude on this forum if it was all like above what canadian crippler said then things would get on nicely after all this is something for us to do when we get home from work to unwind chat with mates gain information and knowledge its just some idiots keep interrupting and for them they know who they are : if i wanted to hear from an arsehole i would fart

Meat_Head
12-05-2005, 05:01 PM
i dont like the attitude on this forum if it was all like above what canadian crippler said then things would get on nicely after all this is something for us to do when we get home from work to unwind chat with mates gain information and knowledge its just some idiots keep interrupting and for them they know who they are : if i wanted to hear from an arsehole i would fart

I think a 'reality check' type comment or two needs to be thrown out in situations like this. The only reason I made one was because you seemed satisfied with your progress, pointing to your abs. Abs are not progress, we all have em. You have done a good job getting out of the concentration camp physique though, keep it up!

Jorge Sanchez
12-05-2005, 09:49 PM
JamesBOMB, your deadlift numbers are pathetic especially considering how long you have been training. You also come across as a pompous jerkoff.

Of course, I'm just trying to help you here by pointing out your flaws and criticizing. :rolleyes:

Do you see why comments like this serve no purpose on this forum? I think something like "I think you could use more muscle mass as it appears you don't have much." would have gotten across the same message in a much more appropriate fasion.
:withstupi

Hardgainer: Congrats on the progress, but you still look like you are anorexic. EAT EVERYTHING YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON.

Nongan
12-05-2005, 10:30 PM
:withstupi

Hardgainer: Congrats on the progress, but you still look like you are anorexic. EAT EVERYTHING YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON.

Yeah, definantly congrats on the progress, but I think if you work a bit on your chest and arms, you won't look nearly as thin.

spencerjrus
12-06-2005, 09:02 AM
i see there are some kiddies on this forum which are probably more defined muscular wise than me ,which gets them and their cabbage juice shooting cocks excited and for the guys who are offering me support thank you appretiated hopefully some Adimn could do something about this as 1 member just said this forum is for support

WTF kind of comment is this?

Yeah, definantly congrats on the progress, but I think if you work a bit on your chest and arms, you won't look nearly as thin.

OR MAYBE he could work his legs. JUST MAYBE.

p0tential
12-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Keep doing crunches. Youll get huge. /end sarcasm.

Hard Gainer
12-07-2005, 10:48 AM
cheers guys thats better